Post a picture of yourself

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:12:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Reno-s--Joker

Quote from: Aqua on March 01, 2009, 04:02:59 pm
I lied.  The picture I posted before wasn't of me.  It was 'shopped!!!

Here's a more realistic one :D

Tada!: ShowHide

Now we just need to mesh those two pictures together in our heads so we can stalk you. :devil:

Diokatsu

Quote from: Reno-s--Joker on March 01, 2009, 10:33:22 pm
Now we just need to mesh those two pictures together in our heads so we can stalk you. :devil:

*Can stalk*
=D

Livin' the dream!

legacyblade

Whoa, Dio, I totally pictured you differently!

And Aqua, please post on non-distorting-filter-photo-shopped photo, so we can get a good idea of what you look like!

Blizzard

Quote from: Aqua on March 01, 2009, 04:02:59 pm
I lied.  The picture I posted before wasn't of me.  It was 'shopped!!!

Why do you think I slapped you before? :P

@Dio: I agree with Reno. You totally look like an anime char. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Tazero

If you were a fish...

Blizzard

I don't know how Aqua looks like, but the pic she posted in the first place just doesn't seem right. And my instinct is very, very, very rarely wrong.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Landith

Quote from: Blizzard on March 02, 2009, 11:32:55 am
I don't know how Aqua looks like, but the pic she posted in the first place just doesn't seem right. And my instinct is very, very, very rarely wrong.

Fixed :V:

You look great Dio(although I didn't picture you like that), Calintz, Legacy, and Aqua. Although Aqua looks very...distorted in that picture. 0.o

Starrodkirby86

I would post more but I wouldn't at the same time. So...Hence the quote. :P

I can't wait for the future to finally post more here. This has been a quiet month, haha...

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Landith

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Landith on March 02, 2009, 07:00:57 pm
I think Reno should post ;)

Quote from: Reno-s--Joker on February 10, 2009, 05:21:19 am
OKAY, AZN DEATH GLARE COMPETITION ENTRY #3 ::
It's so powerful, it could kill you. o_o: ShowHide

The hair fails. It was the closest thing I could get, though. D:

200 years ago I didn't have a camera. But there was faceyourmanga.com.
... Susys you could try it if you're lazy like me. ^-^;

Oh wait, I'm sure you mean real picture huh...

Yeah...I want that. There's only men here and that makes me depressed. :/ Or maybe that makes me impressed. :naughty:

So get a camera! >8U Heck, you can just get a cheap camera or maybe one of those cruddy digital things from cell phones...Erm, maybe not, haha...Or you can get a DSi from Japan and take pictures using that.  ;)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Landith

March 02, 2009, 07:15:40 pm #550 Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 07:17:57 pm by Landith
What's a DSi?  :huh:
Never mind, googled it  8)

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Landith on March 02, 2009, 07:15:40 pm
What's a DSi?  :huh:
The Nintendo DSi...

Not wanting to go off-topic, but...eh, this is the Chat Forum and oh how the subjects can fly.

Spoiler: ShowHide

It's an upcoming model of the DS, like another DS Lite or whatever have you. It's much sleeker and more portable, and there's a digital camera installed. An SD Card slot is around the side of the DS...and because it's thinner you can't play GBA games on it...

However, it has all the time Wi-Fi (If you have Wi-Fi) so you can go on DSWare, similar to WiiWare on the Wii.

It's already out in Japan, but it's coming out in the US around April. :3 Reno can just import one from Japan and then take a picture...:V:

Landith

Yeah, cause that's so much cheaper than buying a cheap camera where you can only take like 20 pics with. :V:

But that DSi looks pretty sweet. It's about time they make a game system have a built in camera... Besides the Playstation Toy thing. Which I bought for like 40$ and I didn't like it at all...

Reno-s--Joker

In what way does it not seem right? :???:

Quote from: Landith on March 02, 2009, 07:00:57 pm
I think Reno should post ;)

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on March 02, 2009, 07:14:09 pm
So get a camera! >8U Heck, you can just get a cheap camera or maybe one of those cruddy digital things from cell phones...Erm, maybe not, haha...Or you can get a DSi from Japan and take pictures using that.  ;)

I have a camera. But I have killed every person who has taken a picture of me and I don't want to commit suicide. :V: Nearly killed someone again today... :V:

I still want to wait a bit. :P

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on March 02, 2009, 07:19:37 pm

WHOA THAT IS SEXY. :O

Blizzard

Quote from: Reno-s--Joker on March 03, 2009, 01:43:36 am

In what way does it not seem right? :???:

I don't know. All I knew is that my instinct was telling me it's not right.

Quote from: Reno-s--Joker on March 03, 2009, 01:43:36 am
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on March 02, 2009, 07:19:37 pm

WHOA THAT IS SEXY. :O

Please don't come. ._. Yet.

Fantasist

March 03, 2009, 04:40:22 am #555 Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 04:41:57 am by Fantasist
@Cal: I like your first pic best :D
@Dio: Kind of what I expected, the look on your face I mean. "Face is the index of the mind", right?

Shot this now for posting here <3

Waiting for the college bus to start:

Shot this during my trip to the Zoo:

I get a feeling I'll regret posting this pic:
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Reno-s--Joker

^-^ I must say you look really friendly!  :D
Maybe because you're smiling... lol. But you have a friendly smile. :P

... Are you from India? I think I see a very large Indian map in the first pic. :O

Quote from: Blizzard on March 03, 2009, 03:22:16 am
I don't know. All I knew is that my instinct was telling me it's not right.

O__O? ... The mystery is killing me. Aqua, post another pic! D:

Quote from: Blizzard on March 03, 2009, 03:22:16 am
Please don't come. ._. Yet.

... :O You have such a dirty mind... but hey we love you for it. <3

Fantasist

Thanks ^_^

When I'm not smiling, I look like the "waiting for the bus to start" pic. When I'm in deep though though, I'll probably scare the kids away ^_^'

Quote... Are you from India? I think I see a very large Indian map in the first pic. :O

You've got a keen eye, lol! Yeah, I'm from India.

Quote=FTS]I get a feeling I'll regret posting this pic:

I guess the universe didn't want that picture to be seen. It's not loading properly right?
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Reno-s--Joker

Lol... I can just imagine you in deep thought right now... :O

Wow, CP is really diverse! :P How cooool...
There are a lot of Indians at my school and I have a few Indian friends - and geez they're so good at English!

Quote from: Fantasist on March 03, 2009, 05:24:26 am
I guess the universe didn't want that picture to be seen. It's not loading properly right?

I thought you purposely did that to pique my curiosity. Lol. :D

Fantasist

March 03, 2009, 05:46:17 am #559 Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 05:47:21 am by Fantasist
QuoteThere are a lot of Indians at my school and I have a few Indian friends - and geez they're so good at English!

Understandable, really. I'm guessing Indians are among the largest non-english english-speaking crowd. (Did I get that right... XD)
Anyway, where are you from? You know, I really really look forward to dive into the world and see how I can fare with the diversity. After my BTech, I will get a seat in an international university.

QuoteThere are a lot of Indians at my school and I have a few Indian friends - and geez they're so good at English!

Some of us have jokes about this. Half of America are Indians, and the like. So, are you from the USA?

QuoteI thought you purposely did that to pique my curiosity. Lol.

Here you go:

Just don't spread the work >.<