Post a picture of yourself

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:12:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

King Munkey

Boredom gets the best of us all

Spoiler: ShowHide

This is an older pic about a year old

This is one i took I believe last thursday.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

shdwlink1993

Nice, Kingmunkey. :)

If anyone wonders about the last Fantasist picture, you look at the quote for the first post, and you'd get a link kinda almost exactly like this:

http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00605l.jpg

Which has an excellent picture of Fantasist with a pink... hat-like-thing on his head. :^_^':
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Starrodkirby86

Fantasist, you're trying to look cool on all those pictures (Well, I don't know about the last one). I daresay it's a success. ;)

And Kingmunkey...I thought pets are supposed to get the Red Eye problem, but it seems that you're the one with the Red Eye problem. Does that mean you're the pet? :V:

Reno's Australian by the way, Fantasist.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

King Munkey

yes SRK I believe he does think that I am his pet at times. lol but in most of the pics i am in there i have red eye.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Valcos

I think Aqua is just naturally distorted or something  :O.o:.

I dont know why, but... I kinda want to get a piggy back ride from Fantasist? Looks like it would be fun :huh:.
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Reno-s--Joker

Quote from: Fantasist on March 03, 2009, 05:46:17 am
Understandable, really. I'm guessing Indians are among the largest non-english english-speaking crowd. (Did I get that right... XD)
Anyway, where are you from? You know, I really really look forward to dive into the world and see how I can fare with the diversity. After my BTech, I will get a seat in an international university.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are. ^-^
Yesh I'm from Australia. We always verse you in cricket. :haha: I'd be kinda scared and excited going out into the world, but it would be definitely awesome. And life changing. :S

Quote from: Kingmunkey on March 03, 2009, 07:18:05 am
Boredom gets the best of us all

This is an older pic about a year old

This is one i took I believe last thursday.

I've been saying this to a lot of people but you look like someone I've seen IRL. :O
The first picture is nice - gawd that is a cute dog.... :D <3

Quote from: shdwlink1993 on March 03, 2009, 09:44:05 am
http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00605l.jpg

Which has an excellent picture of Fantasist with a pink... hat-like-thing on his head. :^_^':

Thanks for that shdw - it made me laugh! :haha: Awesome! :P

Quote from: Valcos on March 04, 2009, 12:52:02 am
I think Aqua is just naturally distorted or something  :O.o:.

That probably explains the mysterious 'not right'. :D

Fantasist

QuoteFantasist, you're trying to look cool on all those pictures (Well, I don't know about the last one). I daresay it's a success.

Hey, I don't try, I just smile. I guess I was born like that B) It's funny you say that but I think I'm faaaaaaar from cool.

QuoteWhich has an excellent picture of Fantasist with a pink... hat-like-thing on his head.

It IS a pink hat. My sis bought it and I took that pic just got the heck of it.

QuoteI dont know why, but... I kinda want to get a piggy back ride from Fantasist? Looks like it would be fun

That was random. I honestly don't how to respond to that ^_^'
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Fantasist on March 04, 2009, 07:43:42 am
QuoteFantasist, you're trying to look cool on all those pictures (Well, I don't know about the last one). I daresay it's a success.

Hey, I don't try, I just smile. I guess I was born like that B) It's funny you say that but I think I'm faaaaaaar from cool.
People have respect to foreigners and their command of English and another language. Sure, you may think that erm...I don't know, but regardless, it's never the other way around. :P Unless you're some exchange student or poverty guy, then yeah, I see what comes there.

Quote from: Reno-s--Joker on March 04, 2009, 01:45:53 am
Quote from: Fantasist on March 03, 2009, 05:46:17 am
Understandable, really. I'm guessing Indians are among the largest non-english english-speaking crowd. (Did I get that right... XD)
Anyway, where are you from? You know, I really really look forward to dive into the world and see how I can fare with the diversity. After my BTech, I will get a seat in an international university.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are. ^-^
Yesh I'm from Australia. We always verse you in cricket. :haha: I'd be kinda scared and excited going out into the world, but it would be definitely awesome. And life changing. :S
If you're going to the outside world, take me with you. I don't know why. I can fit in the suitcase. Don't worry, no part of me is metallic...at least...I hope so... *Checks body organs*

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Diokatsu

Landith

That's pretty beastly, no lie.
How long did that take you?

Reno-s--Joker

Whoa, what happened there? Black pen? :D I agree with Landith though. <3
I admit I like to draw (my skeleton) on my arm as well.

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on March 04, 2009, 08:16:50 pm
If you're going to the outside world, take me with you. I don't know why. I can fit in the suitcase. Don't worry, no part of me is metallic...at least...I hope so... *Checks body organs*

Where would you want to go... India? :shifty:
Or maybe outer space would be nice.

Diokatsu

Quote from: Landith on March 06, 2009, 07:52:32 pm
That's pretty beastly, no lie.
How long did that take you?

All of one class.
Quote from: Reno-s--Joker on March 06, 2009, 07:59:26 pm
Whoa, what happened there? Black pen? :D I agree with Landith though. <3
I admit I like to draw (my skeleton) on my arm as well.

Thanks. =D

Landith

Well it's pretty cool.

*Cough*Reno, post a pic*Massive Cough*now*cough*  :naughty:
:V:

Reno-s--Joker

:O
I was thinking about taking a photo today, but I can't be bothered. Where's your pic? I can't remember if I've seen it or not.

Landith

I'm waiting awhile for that  :^_^':

Landith

Oh, where are we going? :V:

Who's going to post a sexy pic?

Starrodkirby86

You two. Rock paper scissors now.

Or maybe a photo exchange. You know, you take a picture of yourself to trade for a picture of the recipent... :naughty:

o_o;

>_>;

<_<;

Landith

How would we play rock, paper, scissors online?  :O.o: