Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:12:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Landith

Alright... But you will win... I suck at that game lol

Landith

Um... Idk, lets let Star decide.

*Calls Star and waits*

Starrodkirby86

So that's what that phone call I just got a few minutes ago was. (Seriously) :V:

If you really want to have an osu! showdown I can host it up for you over in the Multi-room. You guys just need to be on at the same time.

And uh...both of you will post your pics anyway so it doesn't matter to me. :xD:

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Landith

That sounds good to me, what about you Reno?  :^_^':

*whispers* She's going to get killed in osu!, I'm such a beast. *whispers* :V:

G_G

game_guy replies "is there anyway I'd be able to watch this awesome showdown? " game_guy still wishes he had his first perosn privaleges. If only he hadnt lsot them twice for a box of cookies. While each cookie only had one chip in it.

Starrodkirby86

I don't know it being awesome, but it surely was a great time. We spent so much on that room. :P It was lasting all night long. :3

Wait...

What?

O_O;

Um...

ALL HAIL THE GUY WHO CREATED THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE:
Spoiler: ShowHide

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Reno-s--Joker

Lol, your pictures are always so huge. :D Is the Golden Gate Bridge that red one? :???:

@game_guy: You should get osu so you can join in on the fun next time... :naughty:
:V:

Viviatus

Well... it's been a while since I got my hair cut...
Spoiler: ShowHide

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Reno-s--Joker on March 07, 2009, 04:40:06 am
Lol, your pictures are always so huge. :D Is the Golden Gate Bridge that red one? :???:

@game_guy: You should get osu so you can join in on the fun next time... :naughty:
That's because I don't bother to resize them. Yes, the Golden Gate Bridge is the red one in San Francisco.

Reno, game_guy does have osu!, but I don't know if he has it still installed and all. O.o I'm not updated on that information.

Vivi, that's an awesome jacket you have...And oh, nice hair. :P

Viviatus

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on March 07, 2009, 03:02:40 pm
Vivi, that's an awesome jacket you have...And oh, nice hair. :P

Uhmmm... thank you, but you don't see much of that jacket, do you?

Reno-s--Joker

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on March 07, 2009, 03:02:40 pm
That's because I don't bother to resize them. Yes, the Golden Gate Bridge is the red one in San Francisco.

Reno, game_guy does have osu!, but I don't know if he has it still installed and all. O.o I'm not updated on that information.

I noticed. D: Oh well, at least you're keeping us on topic. ^-^
Lol, at the fact that it's red. How confusing. :^_^':

I found him, although he hasn't been active for a while... :( At least his rank is higher than shdw's. :xD:
<3

@Viviatus: I like your jacket too! :D And you shouldn't cut it - your hair looks nice at that length. ^-^

Landith

So, who is going to post a new pic?

Aqua? :naughty:

or

SRK? :naughty:

G_G

Or perchacne Landith  :O.o: or Reno  :ninja: or some other person who hasnt posted a picture yet  :)

G_G

Hows bout we all do a vote on it.

Nominees:
Landith
Reno-s--joker
StarrodKirby86 (tho he's posted some already)
Aqua

I for one vote hmm I'll use my little randomiser real fast. Ohh what a surprise it landed on 3 >.> so I guess its SRK I vote for then xD

Reno-s--Joker

We should have another osu! showdown! :w00t:
:V: Seeing as all the nominees have an osu account.... wait.... *checks*
Oh joy, there's an 'Aqua'!!! :naughty:

... :V:

Umm, I used a randomiser and got myself. It's really not my day today.... :(

G_G

xD I wanna watch osu! this time! Sorry reno :( at least you still have a chance
Landith - 0
Reno - 1
SRK - 1
Aqua - 0

Reno-s--Joker

You should play next time. No matter if you suck. We always play the hard maps which only Kirby can get. :V:
See, if we play osu!, Kirby will definitely have to post a pic. :naughty:

I don't mind about posting a(n old) pic - it's just that I CAN'T FIND MY CAMERA CABLE!!!! >:OO