Post a picture of yourself

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:12:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

March 17, 2009, 09:30:12 pm #680 Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 09:31:36 pm by Calintz16438
Kirby...LMAO

**When I come across a lot of free time, I am gonna try to add the beam, Lol.

Starrodkirby86

Hm...How did you get the frames? Stop-and-go animation or recorded the whole thing and took individual frames?

(Stop-and-go animation is where you take all the pictures that are going to be your frames and make it into one animated funstop.

Here's a good example: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/382402 )

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Calintz

Lol, thanks Kingmunkey!!
I guess I used the stop and go animation.

Valcos

Calz... stop posting pictures of yourself! You're making everyone else look bad and Landith horny!

.... :V:
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Landith

Gee valcos thanks for telling people my fetish, now cal won't post any hot pics :naughty:

...:V:

It's actually valcos' fetish, he just doesn't want to admit his inner feelings. :V

Starrodkirby86

Oh please kids, stop fighting.

Or maybe I should quote Teddie from Persona 4.

"Don't fight over me, baby..."~
...Or something like that.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Valcos

Landith, I like men just as much as you do  :haha:... Calz being one of them. :V:

I am at 999 posts, including this one. I think
-Oscar De La Hoya

Landith

Congratz on 999 posts!

Cal is a guy?!

:V:

Jk cal :)

Calintz

Landith

Lol Who hasn't posted yet, oh yeah. Valcos!!! The lover of all guy fetish :V:

Valcos

Lol, I have posted in the past  :haha:. Kirby dont come bringing in the cyclops pic  :<_<:.

Tattoos are my fav fetish  :-*
-Oscar De La Hoya

Landith

Kirby, you bring in the cyclops pic, aka your mom :V:

Tattoo fetish? That's um different :D

Fantasist

Quote from: Diokatsu on March 17, 2009, 04:06:29 pm
Quote from: Valcos on March 17, 2009, 03:34:04 pm
Aqua is asian!!!! ... :V:

Cant Kirby like counter Aquas PS skills with his own? And like unphotoshop it? :???:

Lol... Reno ill mail you a cable for your camera xD

He's not even close to good enough.

Star's PS skill is formidable!

@Cal: Epic, dude! *powers up*
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Tazero

If you were a fish...

Starrodkirby86

March 18, 2009, 05:49:21 pm #695 Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 05:56:03 pm by Starrodkirby86
Quote from: MetaKnight on March 18, 2009, 12:20:01 pm
I posteded

Quote from: Landith on March 18, 2009, 12:28:12 am
Lol Who hasn't posted yet, oh yeah. Valcos!!! The lover of all guy fetish :V:

This quote here means post a picture.

MetaKnight, smart aleck-ness with no constructivism is an epic fail. Please reconsider your intelligence posts and have some great common sense.

Of course, half of this here is a joke. What's not a joke is that don't post useless crap like that ever again.

This topic is going way off its bounds. Please, let's go check out those hot pictures of Calintz.

Reno-s--Joker

March 19, 2009, 12:17:45 am #696 Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 03:25:35 am by Reno-s--Joker
Maybe to help Kirby do his job... I found my camera cable. D:
This is a picture of me when I was 14 about to turn 15. Best year of my life and it will never happen again. D':

Don't dis my lame face. I had another bad day in a row. >=O

Spoiler: ShowHide

Someone else was in the photo so I had to shop and crop them out. Lol it rhymes.

I hope you'll respect the fact that I want to delete it after 24 hours or so. I don't feel comfortable with pictures of me on the internet, let alone them EXISTING at all.

Landith

Nice pic!

Although, for some reason it doesn't feel like you. I don't know how I pictured you but it was different from that somehow...
But none the less, Good pic.

Starrodkirby86

You seriously look like my sister.

Landith, it may not feel like her because this shot is old. :P It's not a photograph of her now.

It's really cool...I suppose. I don't know what else to say. Except maybe Australia is just like America? xD

Landith

Lol yeah I kinda skipped over the text and opened up the spoiler xD

How old is that pic?