Post a picture of yourself

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:12:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Starrodkirby86

Reno posted a picture of herself. But because she feels insecure of her face on the Internet, she was planning to delete it after 24 hours. Well apparently, Fantasist missed those 24 hours and therefore didn't get to see the picture. :P

Fortunately, I remembered the URL of the image she posted. It was still there.

Yeah...that's what happened...

Oh, and you missed me taking your lunch money!

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Landith

Yupp, Reno Posted a pic and she said she wouldn't keep it up but for 24 hours and she already deleted it and Fantasist didn't get to see so Star is sending Fantasist the URL of Reno's pic.

She didn't delete it but just removed it from her post and put a pic of Rick Roll in there >.>

Dang Star, your to fast >.>

Starrodkirby86

Oops...sorry for your wasted text. At least you have the some original information like the Rickroll...

And a second opinion / second source does help. I'm being quite optimistic right there, no? ;)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Landith

Yeah but the Primary Source is a better source of information instead of the secondary source.(me)
And since it was partly about you, your the primary source so I shouldn't have contributed as the secondary source since I didn't know it from yours, Fantasist's, or Reno's point of view. So therefore, I was wrong.

(Don't ask... >.>)

Blizzard

No, I meant after that. I knew this already. I thought something important after that happened. *leaves thread again*

... :V: Seriously, I shouldn't spam this topic. :>.<:
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Tazero

If you were a fish...

Blizzard

I might put up a new one in the next few days.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Reno-s--Joker

Quote from: Landith on March 20, 2009, 06:18:55 pm
Yeah but the Primary Source is a better source of information instead of the secondary source.(me)
And since it was partly about you, your the primary source so I shouldn't have contributed as the secondary source since I didn't know it from yours, Fantasist's, or Reno's point of view. So therefore, I was wrong.

(Don't ask... >.>)

<off topic>You sound like your talking about historical sources. D: </off topic>

Yeah, lucky I didn't delete it because I thought something like that would happen. And somehow I just knew that Kirby would remember something like that.... :xD:

RoseSkye

March 20, 2009, 08:03:55 pm #728 Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 08:32:33 pm by Starrodkirby86
Spoiler: ShowHide

Simon: Okay lets see your picture.

Randy: Yeah dawg, I can see it. Lose the hat and we'll talk
Paula: You're black! I once had a black gardener I named him Deshawn and he was shiny.
Simon: You can't seriously be thinking that this is an acceptable picture. This is only fit for myspace, only thing thats missing is the mirror and the asinine text that tries to be poetic.

Rose: Life is spent in the dark.. one

Simon: Shut up. Next picture.

Randy: Dawg, you're going to have to stop wearing hats.
Paula: I like teddy bears and turtles, yeah.
Simon: This captures your true essence. Sad, pathetic, and lonely. You my friend have no hope of making any friends.

Rose: .. Aww.

Simon: I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. Obviously I must think noone can be -that- hideous. Post another picture.

Randy: Okay dawg, I'm going to lay it down flat. You creep me out.
Paula: Blue.
Simon: Alright. You obviously want to be some kind of female.. either that or a mentally handicapped rainman. Did your mother dress you?

Rose: I think blue really brings out my e-

Simon: Rhetorical Question. I dont feel like gagging up my lunch so I just want you to post the rest of your pictures at once.

Randy: Yeah Dawg. You look like an unlockable on Tekken 5. I bet your special move would K.O. someone.. in a very homosexual way.
Paula: *chases a butterfly* Yes.
Simon: Okay, you'll never have any sort of career in anything that involves your appearance. My advice to you is buy false gold teeth and start rapping about money, drugs, and ho's. Thats the only thing your kind is good at anyway.

Rose: Is there a problem Simon?

Simon: Get the fuck out of here.

Starrodkirby86

Hey, it's Cool Face. That one meme...:3 (Failed meme?)

Your MSN picture from who knows how long didn't make me think you look like this (If your old was you actually). How interesting you did the American Idol scenario. xD

Nice one dude...good read. :P

RoseSkye

March 20, 2009, 08:51:04 pm #730 Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 08:54:12 pm by RoseSkye
Well I'm pretty light in sunlight however since my pigmentation isn't white (or pearl) whenever I'm in dark rooms I'm harder to see. Yeah it's me.

Flash + light room

No flash.. only light in the room is from the computer monitor.

Video - has my true complexion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3mgibuJ5h0&feature=channel_page

I'm actually pretty attractive "for a nigga" or so I'm told by my ex (she wasn't that racist but she did tell alot of chicken jokes.. and her dad.. dude that guy would actually play song about killing darkies and such especially when I was in the car with him. Good times.)

Reno-s--Joker

Wow, it's not just that your eyes are blue... but they're really amazingly blue.... :D

Quote from: RoseSkye on March 20, 2009, 08:51:04 pm
I'm actually pretty attractive "for a nigga"

Makes "nigga"s sound unattractive. Totally not true. ;___;

Viviatus

Quote from: Reno-s--Joker on March 21, 2009, 04:05:13 am
Wow, it's not just that your eyes are blue... but they're really amazingly blue.... :D

I ... agree ...
*sigh* I always get jealous when I see people with eyes like that... Why do mine have to be so plain and grey?
:-/

Viviatus

Quote from: Reno-s--Joker on March 21, 2009, 04:27:18 am
At any rate, grey eyes are better than boring brown... D':

It depends on the shades...

RoseSkye

Quote from: Reno-s--Joker on March 21, 2009, 04:05:13 am

Quote from: RoseSkye on March 20, 2009, 08:51:04 pm
I'm actually pretty attractive "for a nigga"

Makes "nigga"s sound unattractive. Totally not true. ;___;

*sparkles as music plays in the background* *slow turn as carrying school books and flips hair* *smiles.. record breaks - gap teeth*

*guffaw*

Yeah. I'm in the south so her heart was in the right place but she's a dick.

Blizzard

O_o

That's a total smack in my face. I thought you were a white chick.

Fantasist

@Star: Got your PM, thanks.

@Reno: By golly, you're pretty!

@Rose: First off, welcome back :D And yeah, you're eyes are just... amazing O.O

@Blizz: lol!
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Tazero

>.<
I gots boring brown :'(
But my eyes are dark like i don't have pupils.

If you were a fish...

Fantasist

Do you know what I like best after blue eyes? Jet black.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews