Post a picture of yourself

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:12:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

I thought that was just a camera O_o

Starrodkirby86

How unethical posting someone else's picture. Shouldn't /they/ get the post count increase instead of you? :V:

No particular other comment to add.

Unless...

My, those are beautiful eyes you got there. That face is silky smooth, those lips look soft, and---

Oh sorry, I wasn't talking about you, it's quite the opposite on your end. :V:

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Calintz

Lol ...

@Landith:
I have a Sony Ericsson W760a.
I highly recommend this phone.

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Starrodkirby86

...You look like some 70s-80s rocker that hasn't been in his costume yet.

Regardless, you look way more adult-like than you are. (Or maybe it's accurate)

Yeah. I think it's the Webcam causing such quality.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Calintz

IDK, but you kinda remind me of the douche bag friend of that asshole on Harold and Kumar who makes Harold do his work for him.

**Not that you are, but you resemble his appearance is all.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

GAX

-Puts a sign on Aqua that says "tease"-

I think that's fitting ^_^

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Ryex

Spoiler: ShowHide

there much better now that Ii have  my 6 mega pixel camera working!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Valcos

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Ryex

lol ME? A CAVE MANE?! YOU SIR ARE INSANE!!! :P

Diokatsu

Quote from: Ryexander on June 02, 2009, 10:57:29 pm
lol ME? A CAVE MANE?! YOU SIR ARE INSANE!!! :P

You look pretty badass.

Ryex

Quote from: Diokatsu on June 02, 2009, 10:57:48 pm
You look pretty badass.

your kidding right? I can look WAY more badass than that!

G_G

King Munkey

lol when I return from vacatiom I will have a gaggle of pictures to post.

lol i said gaggle.

Ryex you look about as I expected you too. Along with Aqua...er I mean Landith.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Blizzard

June 13, 2009, 11:43:43 am #835 Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 11:44:57 am by Blizzard
I haven't posted here in quite a while. :3

And here the artistic impression. :O *adds cheap contrast* :3

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

fugibo

ZOMG, I HAZ AN TI-30 ORGANE!

Diokatsu

You are exactly as I pictured you.

Calintz

Once more, I like the style of clothing Blizzard.
I see your still rocking out the spikes!!

What stores do you shop at?
**I doubt they would be relative to the U.S. but who knows?

Reno-s--Joker

Quote from: WcW on June 13, 2009, 01:41:59 pm
ZOMG, I HAZ AN TI-30 ORGANE!

Whoaaa! I'll be honest... you look like a classic nerd. I'm a fan. :xD:
I would have agreed with Dio were it not for the ancient guy in your avvie though. o_O