Post a picture of yourself

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:12:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

@Calintz: Believe it or not, bazaar/market. o_o; But I noticed that lots of the stuff is fake Dolce and Gabanna so D&G might be the style you are looking for.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

fugibo

June 14, 2009, 03:18:41 pm #841 Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 03:28:56 pm by WcW
Quote from: Blizzard on June 14, 2009, 03:04:31 pm
@Calintz: Believe it or not, bazaar/market. o_o; But I noticed that lots of the stuff is fake Dolce and Gabanna so D&G might be the style you are looking for.

Eek. In the US, namebrands are growing old very quickly. As in, most people are anti- anything namebrand (except the North Face, for some reason -- EVERYONE has one). "Dolce and Gabanna" comes across as "perfume manufacturer" to a lot of the people I know. But that could just be my backwater town for you >_>

Also:
50s clothes FTW!: ShowHide

Blizzard

LOL @ the picture

I don't care about brands. I just noticed that some of my clothes were D&G imitations, that's all.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

fugibo

I was just stating that, in the US, I believe that brands are slowly starting to die off.

Blizzard

I don't think so. It pretty much seems to me that the U.S. are worse than ever. :/

Valcos

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Ryex

@WcW OMG you look like my friend Jessie! he's a computer nerd too! AND he like Mac's! wow you could be Twins! lol!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Diokatsu

Valcos

-Oscar De La Hoya

Arkaea Halfdemon

Attention!

Naked pic of me:
Spoiler: ShowHide

I didn't lie, did I?  ;)

I figured I'd post this here. And don't you dare make fun, or I just might come over there and poop on your lawn.

Peace,

Arkaea

King Munkey

Thats hawt... I totally was hoping for a more  :naughty: pic though. :V:

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Blizzard

OMG, CP now REALLY has CP. D:

King Munkey

Wait you mean CP hasn't had CP already? Then where have I been getting my CP from all this time...

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Valcos

-Oscar De La Hoya

G_G

Quote from: King Munkey on June 22, 2009, 11:33:49 am
Wait you mean CP hasn't had CP already? Then where have I been getting my CP from all this time...

Stupid munkey did you forget you get it all from me?
Oh I have some more to to give you

err I mean you were getting it from your neighbor you told me

Valcos

Alright, I have a picture! From last spring though xD. Couldnt find any recent ones. Most of the pics i have are on my sisters computer, which i do not use often. :^_^':

And... no, I dont not make an angry looking face always. I just cant stand flash :<_<:.
And... no, for those of you who didnt know, I am not a girl... I have a penis -_-"
-Oscar De La Hoya

Aqua

G_G

Blizzard

Arkaea Halfdemon

Quote from: Valcos on June 23, 2009, 12:27:22 am
Alright, I have a picture! From last spring though xD. Couldnt find any recent ones. Most of the pics i have are on my sisters computer, which i do not use often. :^_^':

And... no, I dont not make an angry looking face always. I just cant stand flash :<_<:.
And... no, for those of you who didnt know, I am not a girl... I have a penis -_-"

I know girls with penises.