Post a picture of yourself

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:12:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

That was when we were back at the "camp" again. The actual matches were played in a forest with quite some steep hills. The entire area was maybe as big as a football field.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fallen Angel X

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fallen Angel X

Blizzard

I had dyed hair in the first pic.

Fallen Angel X

I see, I thought your normal hair color was blonde? I just figured since your sister also has blonde hair o.o;

Blizzard

She has dyed hair. #_#
My normal hair color is dark blonde which you can see on the second pic. Lol, my forehead is dirty. xD

Calintz

Actually, your sister is very pretty.
Who won that day??

Blizzard

We sucked pretty hard (if you take a look at the scores). ._.
But it doesn't matter. It was fun as hell and I'm definitely going again. My sister said she wants to go again as well. xD

Calintz

I don't see the scores, but it looks like fun.
I went paint balling one time before, and I didn't get hit, so I had my step dad shoot me before we packed up for the day.

Bastard turned up the velocity on his gun as a prank ... it hurt ... bad, Lol.

RoseSkye

October 11, 2009, 01:56:24 pm #970 Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 02:08:16 pm by RoseSkye
Blizzard: ShowHide

His Sister: ShowHide

It all makes sense! THEY ARE TERMINATORS!

Starrodkirby86

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Aqua

Jiang Shi or just a Ming dynasty officer trying to look cool? XD

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Aqua on November 01, 2009, 09:38:08 am
...Which one does "last-minute-costume-done-in-thirty-minutes-before-it's-time-to-go-out-for-trick-or-treating-using-whatever-was-lying-around-my-house" belong to?

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Calintz

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on November 01, 2009, 11:11:39 am
Quote from: Aqua on November 01, 2009, 09:38:08 am
...Which one does "last-minute-costume-done-in-thirty-minutes-before-it's-time-to-go-out-for-trick-or-treating-using-whatever-was-lying-around-my-house" belong to?

If those are things randomly lying around in your house, I want to live there, too. :V:

Tazero

If you were a fish...

Starrodkirby86

Wow...This picture reminds me of a battle transition we'll undertake into fighting you.

That...or:
Spoiler: ShowHide

Still, my, you look more mature than before. :P

Blizzard

Fantasist

My tribute to Star Trek! :D I couldn't get the Vulcan ears, though... :'(
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews