Post a picture of yourself

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:12:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Starrodkirby86

Yeah, the ears will make it all the more authentic. Other than that, haha, it's great to see another picture of you.

How did you do those eyebrows?

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Fantasist

Eyebrow pencil. It's crude, but I had to do it, hehe...
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

G_G

Diokatsu

G_G

As I told Branden it looks even nicer when its straightened.

fugibo

Quote from: Ronnie on December 15, 2009, 09:09:41 pm
I'm an ugly faggot!
Spoiler: ShowHide

Agreed. Not that I'm good looking or anything. Basically, take Dio, grow out the hair and make him really pale. Then you've got me.

RoseSkye

G_G

Diokatsu

December 16, 2009, 09:54:40 pm #988 Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 09:56:17 pm by Diokatsu
I'm an absolute stud.

Aqua

Diokatsu

Quote from: Aqua on December 16, 2009, 10:03:43 pm
*cough*
Noob
*cough*

:x

Ms. Hey-Look-I-Have-No-Photos-That-Actually-Show-Me-Clearly-On-This-Site

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Yuukanna

Picture of my wife and I

Seeing most of these pictures (I admit I haven't looked at EVERYONE'S pictures), what I want to know is, am I too old for this?

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Yuukanna

LoL, I guess in two years you'll find out.

No, I don't think so... but it just feels strange to think that I've been at this since I was the age the younger RPG Makers on here are now. I guess it's a hard hobby to kick.

It also seems a bit strange that I can't even find any traces of the old RM2k(3) games I helped on, and I'm not entirely sure what happened to the old RM2k(3) and RM95 games I was working on... I'm sure they are on a disk somewhere... unfinished and likely laughable. I don't think I'll ever finish them since the graphics and screen resolution are hard to get used to on a PC anymore. But those were the good ol' days.

Diokatsu

RoseSkye

Nah, I know 30 year olds that tinker with RM. It's a good past time. It's like chewing tobacco for me... keeps me calm when I'm restless.

fugibo

Quote from: RoseSkye on December 18, 2009, 12:08:15 am
Nah, I know 30 year olds that tinker with RM. It's a good past time. It's like chewing tobacco for me... keeps me calm when I'm restless.

No, not chewing tobacco makes you restless. There's a distinction.

Yuukanna

LoL, it certainly is like a drug... I think I dreamed about it last night since I didn't get to finish what I was working on before bed.

RoseSkye

Quote from: Longfellow on December 18, 2009, 07:58:30 am
Quote from: RoseSkye on December 18, 2009, 12:08:15 am

No, not chewing tobacco makes you restless. There's a distinction.

.. didn't know that.