Missy, the missing cat

Started by Blizzard, July 16, 2010, 02:11:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

SBR*

C.C. rOyAl

Hahahah thats f*ckin awesome!!!:)
Spoiler: ShowHide

winkio

wrong link Blizz: http://27bslash6.com/missy.html

I posted stuff from this site before.  This guy is awesome.

Silentknight72

Sigs: ShowHide

Blizzard

July 17, 2010, 10:35:36 am #5 Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 10:39:54 am by Blizzard
Ah, thanks, winkio. I actually only pasted the link from the e-mail I got from a friend. xD

EDIT: <3 for reposting that link. *goes off to kill boredom*

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

WhiteRose

Shalaren

lol wtf xD
why did he add the fken Hat? xD!
man I laughed so hard

Blizzard

Just to piss her off. xD I've read a few more. The one with the videos returning and the play about Easter were hilarious, too. The pie chart thing was awesome. xD

element

Lmao Just so frikkin awesome  :clap:

Holyrapid

That's great. I had come across it before, over at that exact site, kuvaton. But one thing... How on earth did you get lost to kuvaton? Since it's mainly (or at least sorta mainly) Finnish (or mostly know by us...) site... Did sase tell you or what?

Ryex

http://27bslash6.com/foggot.html
that one is awesome,
this guy really is a bastard. but hey, he provides entertainment for the rest of us so I forgive him :P
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

October 10, 2010, 03:38:33 pm #12 Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 03:42:53 pm by Blizzard
"Did she eat them?" :rofl:

EDIT: This guy is the perfect example of frame control. He just doesn't lose his frame and everything the other guy says is regarded by him as an attempt for validation. <3

EDIT: "Dont bothering emailing me again becasue I wont read it." "Yes you will." "No I fucking wont fag" :rofl:

Ryex

every time i read those last lines I just want to shout "Ha, your kind is so  predictable!"
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />