Subsonic_Noise

FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!!

Blizzard

Lack of information. I disapprove.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

It is on par with The Matrix.  Now shut the hell up and go see it.

Kett Shee

July 17, 2010, 11:07:03 am #4 Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 11:10:54 am by Cait Sith
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 17, 2010, 10:35:02 am

Rage Against the Machine.  :D

Also, more info would be helpful. I've only seen the first Matrix movie, so I'm afraid I can't base it off of that. =/
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Blizzard

"First" Matrix movie? You are talking as if there have been sequels, lol.

I'll check it out, winkio.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Cait Sith on July 17, 2010, 11:07:03 am

Rage Against the Machine.  :D

Indeed.
Also, I never even managed to get through the first half of matrix 2.

Blizzard

There is no Matrix 2.

winkio

I liked the other movies, but the original was definitely the best.

Blizzard

There is no other Matrix movie. There is a rumor of 2 movies that have been made, but they do not resemble Matrix in almoat any way except for the names of the characters. It is physically not possible to drop so far in the level of entertainment so those two movies cannot possibly be Matrix movies.

King Munkey

Quote from: Blizzard on July 17, 2010, 12:13:10 pm
There is no other Matrix movie. There is a rumor of 2 movies that have been made, but they do not resemble Matrix in almoat any way except for the names of the characters. It is physically not possible to drop so far in the level of entertainment so those two movies cannot possibly be Matrix movies.

I must agree with him on this.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

winkio

Everybody likes to get on the exaggeration bandwagon.

Seriously though, Inception is so good that I would pay to go back and see it again, right now.

King Munkey

I might watch it. I wasn't really too impressed by the trailer myself. Maybe I'll watch a bootleg and if I like it enough I'll watch it in theaters.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

poxy

Quote from: winkio on July 17, 2010, 10:27:45 am
Great movie.  Go see it.

Qft.

Already seen it twice. For me it's better than the matrix, insofar as they are sort of similar.

Off topic:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Then again was not as big of a fan of the matrix as most people, with all the religious and philosophical imagery that they threw in there it didn't jive as well. Then there's Keanu.
My Project: ShowHide

Blizzard

As I said, I'll check it out. I could get together a few friends and we can go watch it together. :)

Shalaren

I dont really see what does this movie have to do with matrix... the slowmotion
isnt actually a slow motion in this movie.. its something about controlling dreams or something like that o-o
so they are just floating.. lmfao.

winkio

Wow, did you just insult the Matrix and your own intelligence at the same time?

The Matrix is about reality and the mind, not about special effects.  Inception is also about reality and the mind.  They approach it from different angles, but the movies have many similarities.

Xunbreakable89X

Saw it, its probably one of the best movies to come out in recent years. The story was gripping and amazingly thought out. The special effects were amazing, and they didn't go overboard with the CGI. And the action sequences were intense. Everyone should see this movie.

Diokatsu

Yes.

I saw it. Very good.

fugibo

nothing like The Matrix. fairly interesting and the fight scenes weren't annoying. wasn't really that great, though. inspired.