Working on a CBS

Started by ForeverZer0, July 18, 2010, 06:45:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

I'm looking forward to this though. Congrats.

poxy

Just curious on how the progress is goin and maybes a tentative release date...?
My Project: ShowHide

WhiteRose

Quote from: poxysmash on October 15, 2010, 12:55:51 am
Just curious on how the progress is goin and maybes a tentative release date...?

Amen to this. No rush, though.

ForeverZer0

October 15, 2010, 12:15:15 pm #23 Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 12:22:05 pm by ForeverZer0
I should get back to it soon. I wanted to go back over some of my older scripts and update them, which I am about done with, then I'm gonna fix the last few bugs, and probably have a Beta release for this.

I actually have a working version of it, though it is prone to randomly have minor bugs pop up. The only problem with this is, is that I think it may be a design flaw of the systems base. I want to go back and redo that, which will also require a good many edits and total rewrites of the large portions of the script.

I gotta kinda fed up with it a little while back when I realized a better way I should have started the script, which is why it got placed on hold. Now though I almost got everything I want accomplished, and won's have so much aggrevation fixing it.

@rose, since you wanted to beta-test, I'll upload you a somewhat working version of the current system to critique if you would like, though I do not be dissappointed with some aspects of since, they are incomplete.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

WhiteRose

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on October 15, 2010, 12:15:15 pm
@rose, since you wanted to beta-test, I'll upload you a somewhat working version of the current system to critique if you would like, though I do not be dissappointed with some aspects of since, they are incomplete.

Sounds good. I'm not a scripter, but I can still give you feedback on what I think so far and possible improvements.