How did YOU spend New Year Eve 2007-2008?

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 08:13:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

January 08, 2008, 08:13:56 am Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 08:15:06 am by Blizzard
How did you guys spend New Year Eve? I moved to my friend 2 weeks ago and we planned a party at his place. There were people 14 at the party. We've got the food ready and we agreed that everybody brings their own drinks with them. That way everybody would drink what (s)he likes for sure. The music was mixed. We've had a dynamic playlist with about 12000 songs. Everybody can add a song if (s)he wants, so everybody's music would play. Most of us got pretty drunk until somewhere around 23h. Up to that moment we were divided. The real party people were dancing all the time already (including me of course :naughty: ) while the other group watched TV (how boring D: ). Anyway, around 23h everybody came to the "dancing room" and we've had a good time. Somewhere close to midnight we put up a song with fake counting. Maybe we missed the real New Year for 1 or 2 minutes, but everybody was drunk enough not to care, lol!

Nobody got too drunk during the rest of the night, that means nobody puked which is great. Sure, some of us had to take care of those who can't and mix their drinks, so they can take it. >_> i.e. each time Darija went over for a drink (wine + Cola) to make one for herself and one for her cousin, her mixing ratio of wine:Cola was 2:1, while for her cousin it was like 1:5. She has epilepsy, so you can imagine that she gets too drunk to quickly, that's why. That's the same reason why we couldn't put up a disco ball. D:

Anyway, I was able to keep myself in a state close to being completely drunk and being sober enough to keep some order at the party since my buddy, Sinisa, got a bit too drunk after midnight. >.< For example, I checked the playlist from time to time so it doesn't happen that we have like 20 songs of Eminem in a row or 10 metal songs in a row or 10 techno songs in a row, etc. I mixed the stuff already there to have some change like one techno song, one metal song, then a hiphop song, then again metal, then a balade and so on. I also put up a couple of songs if the playlist was close to the end. I drank away about 2/3 liters of a lime vodka with 16% alcohol and more than half a liter of some red berry vodka with 28% alcohol.

Other than that... Well, Darija and Mateja (two girls who have a boyfriend) kept hitting on me subtly. Of course I wouldn't try anything as not only that I know their boyfriends, they were at the party as well. xD There was another girl who was hitting on me later, but I didn't want to try anything with her either. The reason is simple: I've been hitting on another girl for the last couple of weeks and we made out 2 weeks ago. Since a few people at the party knew her, she might have found out that I made out with somebody else, that might have ruined my chances with her.

Anyway, I took a couple of pictures from the party and put a comic together. Here it is, simply click on the thumbnail to open the real image:

BTW, I dyed my hair to violet about 2 weeks ago. :=
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

hehe, I spent it with me family and none else, just kinda laid back and did nothing, forgot what channel to watch to see the ball drop, and the only people who would kno had fallen asleep, inside, I alughed at them, not being able to stay up at night, for this one single event.

I am a night person, and yet, I wake up fine, every morning.

Nortos

spent it with some mates at a friends party about 40ish pple got drunk usual...

Spoofus

hehehehe i got drunk like most people but i think i had way to much for my own good
i woke in a room with like 10 ladies and 3 other guys and i was like WTF!! ???
how did i get here? and then i went to work lol

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Vell

thats what happens when u get into ALCHOHOL!

Fantasist

lol! I spent time with my closest and near-closest family for a change. But mostly stared at the starry sky lying on my back on the terrace in the company of my dearest friend who was there too.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Nortos

dearest friend as in lover? or just friend?

Fantasist

Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Oculus Octopus

Heh, nice pictures.

I was sick in bed and sleeping the whole night. :(

Nortos

Calintz

I trained my brother's Runescape account for $$

Nortos

Calintz

Yeah, but I think thats illegal in Runescape, but oh well...I was away from home, and I didn't know anybody in the area, so my new years really sucked... :-[

Sally

lolz...
i was just watching the ball drop with me best friends.

Calintz

Vell

the new year isnt really that much of a exciting thing for me.

Nortos

I know same just another party...it's like I don't care it was alright though

Klosharr

Quote from: Blizzard on January 08, 2008, 08:13:56 am
:snip:  while the other group watched TV :snip:

erm... i was messin' 'round on my laptop... couldn't care less 'bout the TV...

Blizzard

True, I forgot about that. What did they watch again? Bad Boys 2, right?