Bridgevale!

Started by Xunbreakable89X, July 28, 2010, 08:37:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Xunbreakable89X

July 28, 2010, 08:37:03 am Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 07:18:41 pm by Xunbreakable89X
Hey everyone, so this is the game I'm currently working on. (Solo I might add, except for the music, my friend is helping me with that)
Its called Bridgevale, which is the name of the town where the game takes place.

Story

Bridgevale has a horror/comedy/mystery story. It all takes place in a fictionally island in the United States, on the island is a small town named Bridgevale where the inhabitants are generally ordinary people. But then one day a crazy storm hits the town and all kinds of crazy things begin happening. Animals start attacking the townsfolk and people report strange sightings from the town graveyard. And caught in the middle of this is our main character Richard.

Characters

characters: ShowHide

Richard is the main character, hes strong, smart, open minded and a natural born leader.

Frankie is Richards best friend, he follows you through many of the games story missions. He is a loyal friend, but a complete asshole to pretty much everyone.

Elizabeth, Richards younger sister, shes bossy and aggressive and pretty annoying.

Richard is the only playable character in the game, but there is still a huge cast of secondary characters with their own stories and personalitys that you interact with during the course of the story and through side quests. Most of the important characters are students that Richard goes to school with and high ranking town officals (Police, Mayor, Priest)

Screen Shots
Screens: ShowHide

All the art and music is original, and the game uses Blizzards ABS.

Yeah I'm gonna update this as often as I can cuz the game is still in its early stages.

WhiteRose

Looks cool. It'll be nice to see a game with an original art-style.

Xunbreakable89X

Haha thanks! Its still a work in progress which is why it looks bland right now. But I'm working on it. :]

poxy

Yea, looks pretty original. Good to see something different than nights and magic. I like the tiles and character artwork.
My Project: ShowHide

Xunbreakable89X

Thanks alot, I'm going for different. I wanna do something  new, everyone does something either fantasy or Sci-Fi, so I wanna keep it modern.

Xunbreakable89X

Added a new Screenshot of a more detailed environment.
And does anyone know Who should I talk to about getting this moved tot he main forum?

WhiteRose

Xunbreakable89X

Aww damn, I didnt know I needed a demo to get it up there.

Xunbreakable89X

Bump, added a few new Sceens, and new character Bios!