[XP][Request]Custom BABS HUD with Exp & SR bar

Started by ShadowPierce, July 28, 2010, 12:33:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowPierce

->Hi, I'm having progress in my game again so I wanted to request a custom HUD for BABS. Here's what it should look like on the screen:

Spoiler: ShowHide

Here's what the colors mean:
SR Bar (draining from top to bottom)
HP Bar (draining from right to left)
SP Bar (draining from right to left)
Shortcuts (both for item & skill)
Actor name & Level
EXP Bar (filling up from left to right)
Shortcut Keys (starting from top to bottom)
Minimap
Party Member Faceset

Also, may I request the art for the bars too? I seem to suck A LOT at making them with MS Paint... :P

If allowed, I'll just edit this post & put it here...

Anyone who helps me with this will definitely be credited in the game... Thanks!!! :haha:

Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

ShadowPierce

->Sorry post for double-post but please lock topic... I'll be posting in the HUD Request Station... Didn't see it there... Sorry again...  :^_^':

Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
1161-0627-9890

Zexion

Actually the hud request thing is full so it is better to post it out here because the person making it is really really busy and is backed up quite a bit.

winkio

ShadowPierce

->Oh, well then I'll just wait until then... :(

1161-0627-9890

WhiteRose

I think for the most part this could be done with the Z-HUD, though it might require some edits for the party members' bars and portraits and the EXP bar.

ShadowPierce

->BUMP!

Can anyone help me with this so it may be included in the first demo? At least just the script, I'll find a way to make the art myself... Thanks! :haha:

1161-0627-9890

ShadowPierce

->BUMP!

Is double bumping allowed? Sorry if it isn't... :D

Help please, thanks! :D

1161-0627-9890

Shalaren