Button styled minigame?

Started by Sin86, July 28, 2010, 02:25:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin86

July 28, 2010, 02:25:20 pm Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 02:27:21 pm by Sin86
Hello, I'm looking for an event system where I can use button pressing minigames almost like you would see in something like God of War, or any other game that has that. However, this is to be used in Blizz ABS when trying to take down an enemy/boss character after depleting their HP to 0 or very close to 0. Any special scripts that I need for this minigame too?

cyclope

July 28, 2010, 03:29:55 pm #1 Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 03:34:25 pm by cyclope
Read this topic:http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,6913.0.html i guess that will help

EDIT: I guesses that the buttons where like the one in that tipic(you didnt explain very well and ive never played god of war) if the buttons where the keyboard buttons try ussing the module Input of blizzabs in line 6483 part 2
Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

Sin86

Well in other words, you can call it like this where you press the attack button on a certain sequence and then the event goes onto the next page of that same event or triggers a different event to pop up.

cyclope

thats easy, as a conditional brach put script and type this:
Input.trigger?(Input::Key['HERE THE LETTER U WANT'])
example: Input.trigger?(Input::Key['L'])
Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?