Request = change of a hud..

Started by Shalaren, August 01, 2010, 10:09:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Shalaren

August 01, 2010, 10:09:26 pm Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 10:13:56 am by shalaren metropolis
hey X:! I want to request a hud
(gonna be hard to explain)
Spoiler: ShowHide

ok so whats in red is just to explain what to do with it.
and what I put in the green is what not to be as a picture (forgot to mark the map name too so..)
I want to be able to put any background picture for the hud I want.. design it the way i want
and the bars to be pictures to.. like have "hp_bar" and the part I wasted "hp_bar_empty" if you get my point
the name to be writen in the program it self (with no picture) and the hp\mp amount also.

next
the map name to move to be above the minimap it self. you can see in the picture what I mean. and to be able to put to the minimap a background!.

now for the hotkeys, i want to be able to put pictures instead of these red sqares. so the icons will be on these pictures..
hope you get my point. now the exp bar.. i want to put as a picture to with "exp_bar" and "exp_bar_empty" and live the writen words in the scripit on them.

and move the gold, to the middle there, look at the picture, where the map name was located.
and put a picture behind where it says "G" I'll put a coin or something.

im using the "Landith :: HUD" if you didnt figure that out.

besically you dont have to move to many things.. just change them, and put the possibility to put a picture instead.
something just like that

oh and yeah, by this picture.. if you know how.. to put on the exp bat that is shows % too.
thanks.

since  winkio is busy I'll just send it out here