Chaos Legion

Started by Blizzard, March 11, 2008, 05:19:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

I was always wondering how many people have actually played it and how they liked it. You don't know what it is? Here are a couple of videos:

Trailer 1
Trailer 2
Trailer 3
Trailer 4

Gameplay video 1
Gameplay video 2
Gameplay video 3

In the third gameplay video...
1) That's nothing to what a full developed Thanatos Legion can do.
2) You have to work your ass off before you get the Thanatos Legion.

I played the PC version which was quite well done. The control setup could have been better, though.
And BTW, Devil May Cry is nothing compared to this IMO.

All in all, the game is just epic. I think there is some room of improvement storywise, but the story is STILL interesting and a bit of unpredictable, even at the end.

You still haven't played it?! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! GO TO THE STORE AND BUY IT!
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Flermza

Chaos Legion is awesome!  ;D ;D ;D
I've played the PS2 version, and was able to complete the game in each diffuculty.
Best thing about the game is summoning leigons, serouisly they are good.
Control setup is the greatest thing that happened to PS2 history.

Blizzard

March 11, 2008, 09:50:51 am #2 Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 09:51:50 am by BlizzHard
As I said, the controls on the PC conversion were a little bit ruggish, but still playable when you get used to it. I've beaten it in every difficulty at least 3 times. =X Super Mode owns. xD

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Calintz

That games looks great!! Devil May Cry Style...I seriously might look into buying this...

Blizzard

From what I heard DMC3 is the best, but CL owns DMC3 IMO.

Flermza

CL owns DMC3, but DMC4 owns CL! ;D

Blizzard

March 14, 2008, 09:22:31 am #6 Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 09:25:42 am by Blizzard
DMC4? Is it already out? *torrents*

EDIT: CURSE THEM, THERE'S NO PC VERSION YET! >8U

Phasedscar

that's because it came out on the PS3 less then a month ago  :P
Spoiler: ShowHide
My own game project & My resource workshop! (respectively)
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=608.0 http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=682.0

What that is? Affection area for flails. - Blizz-ABS, the ultimate ABS

The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB. The height must not exceed 200 px and the width must not exceed 800 px. Altogether they may take up an area of 160000 px2. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Blizzard

If it's really better than CL, I HAVE TO play that. xD

Flermza

You better. XD
This brings back all characters that were in DMC, DMC2, and DMC3 + new characters and the only playable characters are Nero (New Character), and Dante.