Staff current and HIRING

Started by Delusian, August 17, 2010, 01:45:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Delusian

August 17, 2010, 01:45:16 pm Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 04:21:23 pm by Delusian
Staff:

Coders: 1
Designer: 1
Digital Artist: 1
Artists: 1
Mappers: 1
Quest maker: 1
Sprite artist: 1
Podcast Hosts: 4
Comic artist: 1
Novelist: 2
Musician: 1 (but he's so damn good! I can almost guarantee no complains about the music - there is always one awkward person though isn't there)

Open Spaces

Sprite artist: We require 1-3 more, there are so many more sprites we need doing! They don't have to be done for release. We're happy for them to come out after release.

Tile artist: 1-2 We've love to have some tile artists. We would love a few because we do want the world to be more how we imagened it.

Digital Artist / drawing artist: We don't havea limit. We'd love to have a few artist. We have a few art things we'd love to get done, our artist is currently full.

Mappers: 1-2 We have a few unique tilesets so we'd have to send these across. But we would need some maps to be made. You'll have to keep in mind, use your imagenation, but keep to the discription. The worlds already been mapped so sizes and certain styles are important.

Novelist: If you love writing short/long stories email us. We'd love to have you write something about the world. We'd need to give you some information and rules before you start though. We'll advertise your book for you!

Paid Coder:
We only need 2 codes, the rest are going to come in patches. Earn money per code

WhiteRose

Just a suggestion, but maybe you should list the actual names of your staff members rather than the numbers? You don't see movie credits listing the number of people in each department. XD

Anyway, once things get a bit further along in the development of the game and depending on how things go at college for me, I may have time to work as a novelist for you.

Spaceman McConaughey

Staff members get a free membership?

Delusian

Quote from: WhiteRose on August 18, 2010, 08:29:40 pm
Just a suggestion, but maybe you should list the actual names of your staff members rather than the numbers? You don't see movie credits listing the number of people in each department. XD

Anyway, once things get a bit further along in the development of the game and depending on how things go at college for me, I may have time to work as a novelist for you.

In the actual game they are credited by names, here they are just numbered so people know how many people are in each section (names would make the list look too long and complex).

Quote from: Branden on August 18, 2010, 11:28:30 pm
Staff members get a free membership?

Yes but not instantly. They must have proved they are dedicated to the project and not just getting the title as a staff member for a one off piece of help for free access.

Ryex

why do I see no scripters in that list? surely is in imposable to create a game such as this with out them...
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Delusian

Quote from: Ryexander on September 04, 2010, 02:22:29 pm
why do I see no scripters in that list? surely is in imposable to create a game such as this with out them...

Missed them -_-" My bad... added

Magus

I write novels.... so I'll give this a thought and come back to ya
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Futendra

I dont know about the game but I might be a drawer or soemthing, check out my topics for mroe info about my talents

WhiteRose

Quote from: Futendra on December 31, 2010, 08:55:04 am
I dont know about the game but I might be a drawer or soemthing, check out my topics for mroe info about my talents

Delusian hasn't logged in for over two months; I doubt he's going to be recruiting new people any time soon.

Futendra

Quote from: WhiteRose on December 31, 2010, 10:45:32 am

Delusian hasn't logged in for over two months; I doubt he's going to be recruiting new people any time soon.

ohw, thanks  :roll:

G_G

Quote from: WhiteRose on December 31, 2010, 10:45:32 am

What rose said.

mroedesigns

January 02, 2011, 03:21:40 am #11 Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 06:03:39 am by mroedesigns
 :^_^': lulz

Spaceman McConaughey

So why is this section still here? Seems like a waste of MYSQL space.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Tuggernuts on January 04, 2011, 06:48:02 am

Quote96 Posts in
5 Topics
(Or 97 after my post, xD)

I'm sure it's not THAT bad, now. It doesn't hurt to leave it. Who knows? Delusian might come back some odd time later.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Futendra

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on January 04, 2011, 02:50:02 pm
Quote from: Tuggernuts on January 04, 2011, 06:48:02 am

Quote96 Posts in
5 Topics
(Or 97 after my post, xD)

I'm sure it's not THAT bad, now. It doesn't hurt to leave it. Who knows? Delusian might come back some odd time later.

Doesn't look like that actually XD

Spaceman McConaughey

Personally, if he has a website for his game, what's the point? Just have a topic for it. :P

And I still cannot get over the fact he will charge money for the game. Pointless.

Futendra

Quote from: Tuggernuts on January 05, 2011, 09:00:21 pm
Personally, if he has a website for his game, what's the point? Just have a topic for it. :P

And I still cannot get over the fact he will charge money for the game. Pointless.

Agreed

Charging money is jsut ASKING for hacking the resources, game,...

Hes problem I guess

And about the site: Its gonna cost him more then he will probably ever earn with the game itself...

Isn't he asking money per month? XD

Starrodkirby86

Talk about beating a dead horse.
A bit grotesque: ShowHide

There has been successful commercial RPG Maker games before. Amanrath Games and Eternal Saga has received some recognition more or less (In fact, Eternal Saga is getting ported onto the 3DS). Albeit, they don't provide a monthly fee like this game, but the likelihood of it isn't impossible!

For anyone else in general:

Just leave this project alone for the time being. If you're really interested in knowing what's going on with the project, then contact Delusian himself or visit his website. I'm sure he'll be active there unless he decided to be living under a rock. It doesn't hurt Chaos Project to keep this board, so what's wrong? ...Although, if the idea of Chaos Project endorsing an inactive project seems a little silly, we can always temporarily move it to some hidden place until Delusian magically returns.  :x

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

If Delusian's project dies, we will obviously take it down.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Futendra

poop

Isn't it already dieing?

Shit on a Stick