CP - The Soap Opera

Started by Blizzard, August 17, 2010, 03:28:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

I answer the phone, still having that eerie feeling. "Wassup blizz? Just heading over to a friends house. My xbox got the red ring of death." There was no immediate answer. Again that creepy feeling is still there, but its getting worse. "Blizz?"

King Munkey

Munkey just went for his daily walk in the park, he finds it funny that still after the past two years of him walking everyone still looks at him funny. Sure he may be a genetically mutated monkey and human hybrid. But that doesn't give anyone the right to stare. He took his headphones off and walked towards Game_Guy's house. It was normaly for Munkey to go over to his house after his daily run and say hello. As he was walking over he noticed Sub staring at a computer screen and Game_Guy answering his phone, Munkey started to run over "Hey Game_Guy."

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

G_G

"Blizz?" I repeat. "Ah screw it. I'll call him later." I hear Munkey shout. Somehow my genetically mutated mother. But I never met the father. I start running towards Munkey, I imagine it in one of those cheesey romance movies where everything slows down and it plays that dramatic music. Then I fell into some sort of trap.

Kett Shee

Cait Sith couldn't let anyone know about his client's reason for hiring him. He snuck into the back of nightclub and into the dressing room of the Stripper that Blizz had picked up. He began rummaging through things, a makeup bag, a spare purse, nothing out of the ordinary. Until one thing caught his eye. There was a gym bag stuffed under a large vanity. Cait pulled it out and opened it up. Inside, were wigs and fake breasts. Cait came to the shocking realization that Blizzard's secret lover, was secretly...A MAN. "Blizz now has more things to worry about then his neighbors", Cait Sith thought to himself. Without thinking to clean anything up, Cait quickly got out of there, and headed for Blizzard's house.
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

G_G

Still having that eerie feeling 10 hours later I walk home after stuffing my face with burgers from Burger Town. I also ordered a new xbox with express delivery so I may just be able to play when I get home. Might as well call Blizz back. *Ring ring* *ring ring* "Your call has been forwarded to an auto voice messaging system. To leave a call back number press 5." Damn voicemail. Oh well."

Blizzard

"Damn... Sub isn't answering the phone." Then Blizz realized he got a voicemail. "Huh, a voice?" He realized that G_G has been calling and trying to reach him. "I'll call him back." Blizz went home and almost missed Cait Sith, he was just leaving. "Cait, give me a moment. I just need to call G_G." And so he called G_G who picked up the phone. "Hey, G_G, are you there? Sorry for the last call. Listen, I have problems. I need you to come to my place. There's things I need to discuss with you." Blizz hangs up. "Cait, let's go inside and wait for G_G. Then we will talk."
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

element

August 18, 2010, 03:02:59 am #26 Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 03:18:28 am by element
That was easy... Just got back from the club and when I got home, that girl was already gone. Wonder where she went... Ah, nevermind. Better get ready for work now. I work in the IT sector. Computers always were my stuff.

PS : Sorry Blizz  :uhm: wont do it again... and fixed the post  :)

Edit: Also, when this is finished we have to make a comic book about this cuz filming it wont be really possible...

G_G

Well I realized me and element are really the only ones using I .-. should we change to our names? if so I'm gonna do Ron.

After Ron talks with Blizz, he heads home, but he passes Gamestop and realizes he hasn't picked up the latest copy of Final Fantasy XXVI yet. Unfortunately Ron has no money. Maybe Blizz can borrow him some.

Note if you still want to call me G_G go ahead.

element

Ok I'll write it 2 as a he-perspective, though I like the I-perspective more  :P
PS : my name is Jeff irl

When Jeff was at work Ron came to him and asked him to borrow some money, he'd give it back at the end of the month. Ron is the other IT-er where Jeff works. He's always comes money too short. He's a game addict, but wich IT-er isn't? Jeff gave ron the money he needed. Jeff had enough money, he had rich parents. Though that had it's minor sides...

I really suck at writing in the He-perspective :p

G_G

I'm gonna keep the I perspective.

Jeff gave me some money. Hopefully Pokemon 15th gen doesn't come out soon so I can pay him back. Well I go to gamestop and get the new FF and the strategy guide. I go home to break the new game in. (Ron completely forgets to stop by Blizz's. He's more excited about the over cliche final fantasy game. Even though because of what he didn't do, something life changing is going to happen.)

Actually. I'll use both. If my sentences are in ( ) its in 3rd person.

Blizzard

It doesn't really matter what style you use. Use what you prefer and what you're comfortable with.
BTW, you were supposed to show up at my place, G_G! >8U (I'll keep calling you G_G, this is a CP soap opera after all.)

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

August 18, 2010, 10:57:13 am #31 Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 10:59:56 am by game_guy
I woke up after 8 hours of playing FF26. I remembered I had to go to Blizz's house. So I go over there all in a hurry. Odd still got that eerie feeling. Without knocking I enter Blizz's house only to see Blizz butt naked on the floor. Hmm, musta got drunk last night. I do what any person would do in a sitiuation like this. Grabs a jug of oj out of the fridge and poor it all over Blizz. Maybe I shouldn't use orange juice. Too much OJ can kill you. Zing. So I take stick from outside and jab him with it til he wakes up.

For people who don't get the OJ thing. I was referring to OJ Simpson. Man who killed someone and got away with it. Hence OJ can also mean orange juice. And if you don't get that too much OJ can kill you then go do something else >:U

Delusian

August 18, 2010, 11:20:19 am #32 Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 11:21:45 am by Delusian
WOW being a club owner is tiring. I turn the key making sure the entire thing is locked up. I know it'll be a few more hours and it'll be night, people ready to party again. I walk across the road to Blizz's house to ask him about the money he still owes me since he took one of my staff members away, having repeated sex with her, then discovering it was his daughter. I go to knock but the doors already open. I then witness Game_Guy poking a naked blizz. Kinky games I think...I stand rubbing my..... 'eyes'. And then leave in complete horror. Maybe I should tell the land lord. Get Blizz evicted.... or maybe something else is in order... black mail... I sit writing a letter asking for $5,000,000 to build a death star. I deliver the letter and sneak off with a evil laugh following.

ShadowPierce

->Guess I'll join in then be back again after 2-4 days... :P

I sit in the moving van thinking about my past life in RMRKansas, & wonder if moving here was a mistake. Even though I'm just about to move to this place, I already have a feeling that my life will be changed forever... As I try to shake off these thoughts & be a bit more optimistic, I fear that moving in here might have been the biggest mistake of my life. I've only been here for less than 5 minutes & haven't even left the moving van but I already witnessed strange things... Just past the comic book store, some guy wearing a Darth Vader helmet seems to be maniacally laughing, a few blocks & there's another strange man wearing a long, brown coat & matching hat who seems to be examining a fire hydrant. A few more blocks & I see much more horrifying things: a guy poking a naked guy with a stick & I think I saw a blond girl with no boobs wearing a mustache so thick you can get lost in it! As we stop by the place I'm moving in, I lower the gun I'm pointing at the driver whose pants that was blue an hour ago is now yellow-green-ish. I step off the van & embrace my new life here in CP...

PLOT TWIST?
I never really joined RMRK... :P

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

Blizzard

"Uhm... Shit, what happened? Oh great. Now I remember. I got wasted last night again and had sex with another stripper. G_G, can you go upstairs and get her out of here? And bring me some pants from my closet while you're at it." A couple of minutes later Blizz realizes something. "Where's Cait? We were waiting for you yesterday to show up and suddenly everything went dark. After I woke up I found a note by Cait saying that he had some other business to do. So I decided to go to the strip club. Hm... Now that I think of it, this is weird..." Another shocking revelation! "That's his cellphone over there..." Blizz goes and picks up the cellphone. "It's smashed... Damn... I think Cait's in danger. It looks like somebody kidnapped him. C'mon, G_G, we have to find him! I'll tell you on the way what happened." Blizz and G_G got into a van going to the hideout of a local gang while Blizz explains G_G what happened to him. "... and after seeing the test results, I couldn't believe what I saw. Sub is my daughter. I couldn't get myself to tell her yet. We had a fight, because I wanted to break up with her and she just left. Doctor Element was the one who did the test. I trust him."

Blizz didn't know that Element was actually working for Sub together with Delusian, the club owner. They were trying to make him believe he had sex with his own underaged daughter to blackmail him and get money from him. Delusian wasn't really in it for the money but to get the money back the Blizz owned him. Blizz and G_G soon arrived at the clubhouse. "G_G, you do the talking... I'm not really up for this because of last night. Let's find out if those guys know anything. If they won't talk, just start beating them up. I'll join and hand out blows to those guys until they start talking. I'm sure they know where Cait is."

King Munkey

Munkey was having his usual drink at Delusian's club, banana juice. He didn't really have much to do that day so he figured he would just hang around and hope something exciting was going to happen. After about 30 minutes of hanging around the club he noticed that Blizz and G_G walked in. He got excited and ran over to them wondering what they were up to that day.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

G_G

I see Munkey running towards us. Dope. He tripped over his tail again. Silly monkey boy. Well to cover up what we were really doing I told him we were going monkey hunting in the Amazon. He was disgusted and walked away. Didn't want to do that but we're all in danger and we're running out of time.

Little does G_G know, Munkey was actually the kidnapper, and what G_G said, he will eventually regret it. Badly.

King Munkey

Munkey walked back to the table he previously was sitting at and took a drink of his banana juice. Taking his phone out he began to text Sub. "Your 'father' is here with G_G. I think they are onto us." He pressed the send button and started to play a game on his phone after that not paying attention to what Blizz and G_G was doing now.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Blizzard

"One of these guys here has to know something. Take your pick, G_G. Who's gonna be the first on our list. Or should I say fist?" It was clear that Blizz was pissed. The one thing that he hates more than somebody screwing him is somebody screwing an acquaintance of his. It's like Blizz didn't care to get the information by talking. He was already ready to kick some ass. "Hurry up, G_G. Cait could be in danger and every minute we spent wasting could mean one minute for him less to live. I am sure that he's found out something. Otherwise he wouldn't have been kidnapped."

Delusian

I sit laughing at Blizz, he wants to kick some ass. But little does he know. The $1.50 that some monkey boy had spent on a banna juice drink was actually a mind control potion. It took me a while but I finally stopped the earge to make him breakdance on his little tail, but to instead. Pole dance. It was the perfect distraction. And kindly helped his money stream as more and more people piled into the club. Blizzard and G_G were stuck in a crowd of people now whistling at the monkey pole dancer being mind controled by the magical and totally awesome club owner THAT IS *takes breath* Delusian!