Previous topic - Next topic

Subsonic_Noise

You fail to realize that the whole thread was indeed very stupid. kthxbye

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

WhiteRose

Stop fighting >.<

Rose was surprised to receive the message from Blizz; he wanted to talk with her, even after all of this? Reluctantly, she agreed to the terms of the note. She met him at the designated meeting place, ready to converse.

Kett Shee

Cait Sith sat in his office. It had been a few days after he had been released from therapy...but the things that Subsonic_Noise did to him could never be washed from his memory. He decided to switch over to his second job for a while. He got up, walked towards the door, and replaced the bronze plaque that was placed there before. It now read: "Cait Sith - Kitteh Attorney." He sat back down and sighed. "I wonder if I'll get any cases...."
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Subsonic_Noise

Still running, Sub decided that he had to dissapear for some time. Still, he didn't want to leave the city...
Sub sighed. He had no choice, he had to take on his second identity again, the one he used to hide from
the only CP member he ever feared.. sub shuddered. Better not think o of it. He now had to lead the life of a normal person again.. time for the preparations.

Ryex

Ryex's bike hit 102 mph as it crossed the city limits, navigating the town's traffic at 102 was a challenge even though it was light. hitting the breaks Ryex slid over a hundred and fifty feet wiping around to face Blizz's house at the end. "YAH!" Ryex let out a triumphant roar, like that of an enraged lion, reveling in the thrill of the ride. parking the bike in the drive Ryex went up to knock on the door
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

"Rosey... I know I've been weird in the last few days. You know that I usually trust you and tell you what's going on, but this was something I had to take care of myself." Blizz explains to WhiteRose what happened. At first she is angry that Blizz almost cheated on her, but then she is relieved to hear that nothing really happened and she actually sympathizes with Blizz when she finds out that Sub was a guy. "So... What are we gonna do about this?"
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

Ryex's spiral designed white and blue collar shirt was unbuttoned on his chest revealing the solid black T underneath. this combined with the black denim jeans was his signature look giving him awesome powers of coolamness. *BAM**BAM*BAM* Ryex knocked on Blizz's front door completely ignoring the doorbell next to the door.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Subsonic_Noise

Meanwhile, at his home, Shiny Magikarp cooked himself a coffee. He knew the doctor said the caffeine wasn't good for his heart, but he couldn't help it - he always had his coffee at 5pm for at least 50 years now. Listening to the drops of coffee falling into the can, Shiny Magikarp put on his TV - there was a soap opera there he liked to watch, fittingly called "CP - The Soap Opera", which he had been following from the start, and the advertisement said todays episode would be the big showdown. It was apways a good way to relax from his work - he had worked at the local toothbrush factory for his whole life, as did his father and his grandfather, but he never grew tired of it - the factory was his life.
"Today must be my lucky day" he thought, as The coffee finished atthe exact same time the new episode started.
Shiny Magikarp sighted. He certainly was a completely normal human being.

Not the slightest bit insane.

Delusian

*I Spontaneously reappear leaving audience members shocked and terrified (futurama reference ;) ).*

I'm back, my gun is loaded, the cat is fed, and my club floor needs hoovering. But the fact remains... i'm hungry.

Taboo

After months of petitioning, raising funds, and gathering more fans, Luke had finally gotten his favorite show "CP- The Soap Opera" back on the air. He was ecstatic and hoped the show would continue soon.

The Niche

The show opens with Niche sitting on a brickwall. A little way down, a man is talking to the wall. Niche ignores him, smoking on his pipe from which purple smoke emanates.

"So you want to hear a story?" Niche says with a sly smile.

There is no response except the slow, steady murmur from below him.

"Well, I guess I have nothing better to do. Would you like to hear his story?" He says, gesturing to the man talking to the wall. The camera pans down, revealing the man is pleasuring himself, then the camera refocuses on Niche who has suddenly donned an Elvis costume.

"It starts a long, long time ago. Back when I was insane," More smoke emanates from the pipe, covering the screen. A scene begins to form in the smoke.

"Or maybe I'm insane now. Who can tell?"
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Power Hungry Midget

It has been years, since that vegan frankfurter guzzling german Sub had kidnapped me from my feline abode. Now I wait earnestly by the window every day. I see the small children he brings into the house with him. I jump from my perch and land like a cat. Wait, like a cat? Oh look a mouse. Back to my point, I must escape this prison but I do not wish to tarnish my perfect record. There's nothing worse then a feline felony. Oh I'm on fire today. I need a kitteh attorney. That's right I EINSTEIN SCHARGE need a kitteh attorney.

The plot thickens......

I have a mind to join a club and then beat you over the head with it.
     -Groucho Marx
I often quote myself. I find it adds spice to the conversation.
     -George Bernard Shaw

http://xkcd.com/303

Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.
    -Oscar Wilde

The Niche

A cat walks into the office and sits on the table. I don't look up from my cleaning, assuming it's master Cait in his ...other form, but then the cat address me.

"You. Maid," I realise I'm still wearing my maid's clothing. Why do I have to wear this disguise?

"Yes?" I address the cat in a feminine voice. I'm talking to a cat. That's normal. Everyone talks to cats. Right?

"Where is the kitteh attorneh? WHERE IS HE?" the cat screeches. Now I'm being shouted at by a cat. That's normal too, isn't it?

"Master Cait is out. He hasn't been here in over a week. I believe he is working on a case for a master Taboo, who I must say is a most respectable individual and certainly not involved in any sort of disreputable business,"

"Silence, maid. Inform the kitteh attorneh that Einstein Scharge came in and that I will return in one day's time at exactly twelve seconds past twelve minutes past midday. He will be there, or he will be square,"

The cat struts out. I studiously ignore it as I go back to what I was doing beforehand. Which certainly doesn't involve searching Cait's private documents for the government.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Taboo

"So, Cait Sith, you think you'll be able to defend me?" I ask in a low voice.
"I do believe so, but I must ask. Are these allegations true?" his voice a little shaky. Perhaps having my heavily armed and muscled guards standing right behind him wasn't the best way to communicate, but I have to keep my image.
"My good man, would you really refuse to take my case if I truly was a pirate?" I ask, raising my left eyebrow.
"No, I suppose I wouldn't," he said, looking down.
"Very good, Tyrone, Jamal, show him the way out," I say dismissing them with a wave of my hand and spinning around in my chair to look out from my penthouse suite over the city.

Power Hungry Midget

So that Kett Shee is unavailable at the moment. I am presented with quite the dilemma. I have no choice but to endure yet another musical collaboration with that crazed Aryan and his army of E. Coli mutated Cucumbers/tomatoes/lettuce/maybe beansprouts/ or broccoli, I've never trusted broccoli.

The plot thickens......

I have a mind to join a club and then beat you over the head with it.
     -Groucho Marx
I often quote myself. I find it adds spice to the conversation.
     -George Bernard Shaw

http://xkcd.com/303

Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.
    -Oscar Wilde