Bujingai...

Started by Calintz, March 13, 2008, 02:40:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

Bujingai, one of the greatest games I have played to date...

System   >> PS2
Genre    >> Action/Adventure
Features >> Amazing roaming ability with great battle system. << These can get tricky!!

The game's main character was based off the famous Japanese Band's Lead Singer "Gackt." You may know them from Final Fantasy VII Dirge of Cerberus, they made that title's theme songs: Longing, and Redemption. Many, many unlockable features including different outfits...

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yfy5kUo6Sk

Starrodkirby86

Is this game solely based off Gackt or is it one of those licenses that Gackt has to milk some money? I can totally see Weeaboos purchasing this game however. :P

I don't have it, and I don't plan on obtaining it, but from the video and your comment, it seems to be a very great game in the PlayStation 2's dying lifespan.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Calintz

Haha!!
Agreed...No it's not for Gackt to milk moneym they have all the money in the world they'd ever need. They're really popular in Japan.

It's a game based on your main character being a samurai or something and you have to kill your master...

Starrodkirby86

Ouch...backstabbing. But Gackt can still get all the money he needs, trying to be the richest Japanese artist. :P That's really I have to say, but all I can infer is that the game has to have honor, and how can you be honorable when you kill your master? :P

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Calintz

Because your master is the bad guy...He turned on you guys, and you're the strongest pupil he raised, so it's up to you to stop him.