SquareMan's Windowskins *Closed*

Started by SquareMan, August 20, 2010, 03:05:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SquareMan

August 20, 2010, 03:05:56 pm Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 10:38:05 pm by SquareMan
*I'm gonna finish up these requests and then work full time on project Wipe*
Hey i learned how to make window skins in photoshop recently and in my opinion got good at it. here you can request windowskins and i can make them. here are some examples of what ive done.

Examples: ShowHide
Wooden Planks: Sky: Pink:

Glass: Charcoal: Blue:

Requests: ShowHide
Branden:
Gold and Blue:

dwellercoc:
Golden Gray:
any undisplayed requests are private.

In action: ShowHide

Gold and blue:

Please credit if used!

Slots
*Closed*
*game_guy*
*The Niche*
*Closed*

In your request say if you me to PM it to you or post it here publicly.

Custom Patterns/Textures I Have

*12 Wrinkled Paper Patterns*
*10 High Res Paper Textures*
*Default Photoshop CS3 Textures*

Custom Brushes I Have

*148 Particle Smoke Brushes*
*117 Dried Blood Splatter Brushes*

Custom Gradients I Have

*15 Sky Gradients*

If there is another type of thing you want just tell me and i can see if i can get it, or even better, if you have the patterns or brushes already and just send them to me.

If you like my work, the best thanks you can give me is a level up!
QuoteThey've got helmets on they're heads. But I gotta watermeloan instead!

cyclope

hi, I like the windowskins you have made. I want to request a windowskin, I want it to look very elvish, the backround has to be green and look like leaves. The boarders have to look very fancy and look as if it it is gold, silver or wood(Select the one you think looks beter) the rest make it how you you think looks nice.

EDIT: PM me it when its done
Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

SquareMan

August 20, 2010, 05:20:50 pm #2 Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 07:37:55 pm by SquareMan
ok ill work on it.

P.S via. MSN Branden told me to make a window skin and share it with every one, here is the result.
Spoiler: ShowHide

please give credit if used.

Edit: Done with cyclope's

ShadowPierce

->I have a reserved slot right? How 'bout you try to make one that you think would suit Wipe's theme... Or make 2 for sci-fi & fantasy... :haha:

Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

SquareMan

Quote from: ShadowPierce on August 20, 2010, 10:43:21 pm
->I have a reserved slot right? How 'bout you try to make one that you think would suit Wipe's theme... Or make 2 for sci-fi & fantasy... :haha:

you dont have public reserved slots, you have project slots. (Man i need to explain that better) what im saying is you can request window skins for wipe becuz im a team member and it dosnt take any of the four slots, so ill make one or two for wipe.

Silentknight72

Quote from: SquareMan on August 20, 2010, 10:58:35 pm

you dont have public reserved slots, you have project slots. (Man i need to explain that better) what im saying is you can request window skins for wipe becuz im a team member and it dosnt take any of the four slots, so ill make one or two for wipe.

thnx squarey ^^ also i'd like to request a medieval-esque windowskin ( like with axes on the top border) and i would like the arrow at the bottom left a sword which is upside-down.
Sigs: ShowHide

SquareMan

Quote from: Silentknight72 on August 20, 2010, 11:10:19 pm
Quote from: SquareMan on August 20, 2010, 10:58:35 pm

thnx squarey ^^ also i'd like to request a medieval-esque windowskin ( like with axes on the top border) and i would like the arrow at the bottom left a sword which is upside-down.

what are you thanking me for?
also what does esque mean? and did you mean the arrows at the bottom right to be swords?

ShadowPierce

->'-esque' means '-like' & he's thanking you coz he's my CP bestfriend... :haha:

Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

Silentknight72

I mean the bottom right arrows that are used in battle will be swords that point downward

SquareMan

August 20, 2010, 11:46:21 pm #9 Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 11:48:09 pm by SquareMan
yea ok you said bottom left arrows and i was like wat? so anyway ill work on it.

EDIT: would you like me to PM you your windowskin or post it here publicly.

Silentknight72

Dweller

I need a windowskin.

Background: Dark grays
Borders: Golden

I send you a few objects and arrows and a pallete with grays and golden tones (palletes just for guide you).

Dwellercoc

SquareMan

August 21, 2010, 12:11:34 pm #12 Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 12:13:11 pm by SquareMan
ok, but urr, why does every one forget to tell me if they want me to post the windowskin publicly or pm to them, So do you want me to PM it to you or post it publicly for everyone to enjoy?

Dweller

Quotealso in your request say if you want me to pm you window skin or post it here publicly

sorry, forgot it.
You can post my windowskin, don´t want any exlusivity
Dwellercoc

G_G

August 21, 2010, 01:22:28 pm #14 Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 01:23:38 pm by game_guy
I'd like to request a final fantasy windowskin. With the mouse cursor pointing down when selecting enemies. Basically a nice blue gradient. A white border. And the white hand cursor pointing down for choosing an enemy. And as for the rectangle cursor, place the white hand Pointing to the right.

See I have a script that can use white hand cursors.

EDIT: Advertisement :o http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,6614.0.html

SquareMan

alright ill add you to the list but do you want me post it here publicly or PM it to you?

G_G

SquareMan

August 27, 2010, 09:20:28 pm #17 Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 09:48:44 pm by SquareMan
G_G do you happen to know where i can find a final fantasy hand cursor? if not ill rip it it from a FF game.

EDIT: SK72, do you have a specific sword you'd like me to use?

EDIT2: Done with dwellercoc's

Dweller

woooh, like it. Great work SquareMan, lvl up.

thanks.
Dwellercoc

Silentknight72