An excuse and an apology for my absence

Started by Holyrapid, August 23, 2010, 11:10:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Holyrapid

Hello all good (and propably bad) people (and creatures) of CP. The reason i made this topic is to apologise for my absence with a (somewhat) lame excuse.

The thing is that several months ago, when i formated (re-installed OS) my computer lost it's voice (no sound was given out :() and i couldn't in anyway connect to the internet.
So, instead of using school and library computers to at least tell you guys this, i did nothing towards informing you.

Now i have a new computer, that's a million (well, not excatly but it feels as if were) times better than my old PC. And now i have an internet! If any of you missed me, i am truly sorry for it.

Well, now that's done i think i'll re-introduce my self:

As you can see my (nick) name is DesPKP, formely known as Pyhankoski. And as far sa i know, the Des in front PKP doesn't mean anything... At least i never ment it to mean anything.
And the main part PKP means Pyhänkoski (just substitute the ä with a) Productions. Pyhänkoski is the name of my home town, if you can call it that. Village prehaps...
Anyway, that's it for the nick. I'm not telling you my real name ior adress for obvious reasons, but i'll tell a bit of my self.

I study in bussiness school (second level, vocational school) for the second year of three to become a datanome (NOME not GNOME, which are thos things you find at peoples frontyard, lawns and gardens.), which means that i'm studying computer stuff etc. Please DO NOT ask me to make anything for you, because of three reasons:
One: I don't know you, and have no way of knowing, if you'd pay me for my efforts
Two: I propably don't even know how to
Three: I don't porpably have the time to do it.

About my personality, well it varies by the mood i'm so, just study (look closely and use your brains to figure things) from my messages. I like rock and metal music, some rap/hiphop song's and a bit of adult pop (don't blame me for such a stupid name for a genre, blame the dictionary). I like adventurous animes (One Piece, FMA for few examples) and i like to read fantasy books and some sci-fi books (i know it sounds controversial but i do like them both). My favorite author is Terry Prattchet, and i just can't help but to love his Discworld books.

And, that's propably all i have to tell about my self at this time. Thank you and excuse me :P