[XP]New game - Shalaren The Shattered Metropolis

Started by Shalaren, August 27, 2010, 04:45:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Shalaren

August 27, 2010, 04:45:14 pm Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 10:21:22 pm by Shalaren
Bleh, ill get rid of this topic for now... Shalaren Metropolis will be back in the future while its being developed.

Dweller

The HUD fixs very good with the maps, i like it.
Dwellercoc
Spoiler: ShowHide

Shalaren

ShadowPierce

->Looks good... Man, I gotta match Wipe with this or I'll look like crap (don't worry, this is actually a complment :P)... :xD:

Looking forward for the demo... :haha:

Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

Kett Shee

This is relevant to my interests.

I like the way it looks so far, I am interested in the demo. <:
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Shalaren

August 29, 2010, 01:18:36 pm #5 Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 01:20:18 pm by shalaren metropolis
Quote from: ShadowPierce on August 29, 2010, 12:52:11 pm
->Looks good... Man, I gotta match Wipe with this or I'll look like crap (don't worry, this is actually a complment :P)... :xD:

Looking forward for the demo... :haha:

I wouldnt say crap O:, your game just has a different style then mine,

and yay :V: I got good comments
It'll take time ofr the demo, cause I have alot of grammer to fix xD

ShadowPierce

->If you want, when you finish the demo you can send it to me then I'll look for grammar & spelling errors... I'm actually a grammar nazi... *audience gasps* :xD:

Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
1161-0627-9890

Kett Shee

Quote from: ShadowPierce on August 29, 2010, 01:37:45 pm
->If you want, when you finish the demo you can send it to me then I'll look for grammar & spelling errors... I'm actually a grammar nazi... *audience gasps* :xD:

This.
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

ShadowPierce

Quote from: shalaren metropolis on August 29, 2010, 01:18:36 pm
I wouldnt say crap O:, your game just has a different style then mine,

->C'mon dude! I've got no photoshop or graphic skills and still short of members... :xP: If SK72's got problems IRL (yes,  I understand him. everyone's poor here in our country :P), would you make my game's title? Yours look great... :haha:

1161-0627-9890

cyclope

How is the game goin? Ive been waiting for the demo :p
Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

Kagutsuchi

Oh shi!! This looks awesome! Really looking forwards to this :)

RoseSkye

February 11, 2011, 09:19:29 am #11 Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 09:21:25 am by RoseSkye
I'm not easy to impress, but... I'm not impressed.

I am impressed with nath's HUD though. The story seems cliche, the tiles doesn't fit, and the lighting is terrible. All in all I can't wait until a demo is released.

Nah, I'm just fuckin with ya' it's pretty good.

Kagutsuchi

nathmatt

@rose its a picture hud all i did was the alignment really the graphics where made by him
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Shalaren

LOL! o: i was pretty sure this thread is dead,
@cyclope sorry with school it takes to much of my time S: im doing my best to finish it, after all im working on it alone.
only last week I started working on the battle style and skills. i keep running into problems and im not able to find proper help.

@RoseSkye LOL o:, that picture forced me to go to the bathroom. also im the one who came up with the interface for the hud, nath's coded it, which I still do owe him a huge credit for that :P