Colors recruitment topic

Started by cyclope, August 27, 2010, 10:11:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cyclope

August 27, 2010, 10:11:27 pm Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 05:05:15 pm by cyclope
Hi, this is the recruitment topic of the new project Colors.
This is what I need:

• 1 Mapper. I can do Maps so i just need a little more help with them and opinions of the one ive made, most maps are cities and forests

• 1 Scripter. I have most of the scripts I need but i do need some more

• 3 Spriters. I am ussing rtp styled characters so i guess it wont be to hard

• 2 Artist. Mostly I need the faces of the characters in the game

• 1 Eventer. I can do events but i suck making cutscenes so i need help in that

• 1 Writer. I need help with the story

Requirements

• experience

• creativity

• I need to see something you've made

Current Team Members

Eventer
    • lonely_cubone

If you want to join the team, PM with an example of something you've made

Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

cyclope

Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

lonely_cubone

September 05, 2010, 09:37:17 am #3 Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 09:39:39 am by lonely_cubone
Quote from: cyclope on August 30, 2010, 02:58:28 pm
lol, fixed

...No it's not.

Quote from: cyclope on August 27, 2010, 10:11:27 pm
Hi, this is the requritment topic of the new project Colors.
This is what I need:

More on topic, I could probably help you event some cutscenes. If you want some examples, look in my game the Dimension Adventures: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,6259.0.html
I can do longer/more complex cutscenes too, they just weren't necessary at that point in the game.

cyclope

Quote from: lonely_cubone on September 05, 2010, 09:37:17 am
Quote from: cyclope on August 30, 2010, 02:58:28 pm
lol, fixed

...No it's not.

Quote from: cyclope on August 27, 2010, 10:11:27 pm
Hi, this is the requritment topic of the new project Colors.
This is what I need:

Now its fixed :P
Quote from: lonely_cubone on September 05, 2010, 09:37:17 am
More on topic, I could probably help you event some cutscenes. If you want some examples, look in my game the Dimension Adventures: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,6259.0.html
I can do longer/more complex cutscenes too, they just weren't necessary at that point in the game.

Thnx, Ill pm you some cutscenes ive made for you to remaster later.
Things I Hate