party hud add-on

Started by Shalaren, August 28, 2010, 10:07:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Shalaren

August 28, 2010, 10:07:09 am Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 12:31:10 pm by shalaren metropolis
Hey :3
I need a scripit the shows hud of the party members but not the leader's, and so it'll be something like this

I simply made it in photoshop,
I already have a speciall hud for the party leader, but I need just a hud addon.
so that if in the game I have more party members, it'll show their hp, name, and lvl.
Iput it like that cause the player is not going to control the other party members, they are just helping,
so there will be a hud of them showing their hp.

Hope anyone can do it! X:
if its nececary then Im using blizz abs,
but if there is a way to make a hud that is not related to the battle system, then this is what im requesting o:

arialks

plus so it'll be easy to locate them the way I want O:

and Shalaren, I realized alot of people are starting to use that hud S:

arialks

comon D:, just make the small huds for the other party members, just like in the regular hud of blizz-abs,
D: anyone?

Shalaren

Jragyn

Have you considered using Winkio's Party HUD?
It has a similer layout in regards to buttons and map, but its got the party info all across the top.

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,2206.0.html
A bright light can either illuminate or blind, but how will you know which until you open your eyes?

Shalaren

its funny how people dont seem to understand,
Winkio's hud
has the whole hud custumed... I only need hud for te party members other then the leader,
and if I put winkio's hud with the hud I already have designed, well its not working....
I dont need the whole hud, just the part where is shows the paty member's
I dont need it to show the leader's hud... god ><"
what im asking doesnt even have to be custumed especiallyfor blizz as, I just need th info of the other party members...

Jragyn

I know what you want, but its not like you can always expect someone to make it for you.
I'm just saying that this HUD has everything you ask for.
Obviously you can't combine two HUDs at the same time, just replace it.
Like I said, teh layouts are pretty similer.
Thats all.

--J
A bright light can either illuminate or blind, but how will you know which until you open your eyes?

Shalaren

Spoiler: ShowHide

seursly? replace it? winki's hud looks nothing like my hud =\.
I dont need to add a speciall add on for blizzabs hud, I know its possible to make a simple hud and combine them
because if I take the XAS hud and add it to the scripit editor, the two huds just work work together, because the XAS hud is not custum for the abs
and thats what im asking for.