Coding Cat

Started by Blizzard, August 29, 2010, 03:59:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

August 29, 2010, 03:59:45 am Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 05:37:31 am by Blizzard
There's a collegue at work who gave me the nickname Coding Cat. The other day we were messing around and I came up with the idea to make a web comic about it. It would be very simply in style, probably black and white outlines art since I'm not experienced enough in drawing to be able to draw loads of stuff in short time and I'll probably want to update the comic relatively often.

It would be about sarcastic, self-reference and unusual humor spiced up with everyday situations viewed from a different and funny perspective. I might even throw in one or another sick joke. We're usually having loads of fun at work and some of that stuff would be just perfect for Coding Cat. (Like a past insider joke about a game called Auschwitz Manager. xD)

Opinions?

EDIT:

Spoiler: ShowHide
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Kett Shee

Sounds like something that would be my kind of humor. xD
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Silentknight72

with a little of magic:

and sounds good to me, I think you need some Illustrators/Assistants  :naughty:
Sigs: ShowHide

Blizzard

Nah, then I'd have to depend on someone. I'll make a base of images on my own and then work from there.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

WhiteRose

I think it sounds like a good idea; I'd read it.

Diokatsu

Idk sounds interesting. Do it faggot.

As long as it's clever, I'm sure people would be interested.

ShadowPierce

>Do it! And I would love to see inside jokes from here... :haha:

Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

tSwitch

I'd work on the design just a little, it -almost- looks like a bipedal cat with arms behind its back and a [censored]

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Blizzard

I'm planning to work not just a little more on the design. I was doing this one straight out of my head and had no reference model at all. It's supposed to look cartoonish, I got very close to how I wanted it to look like. But it's not enough.

Subsonic_Noise

I will obviously play an important role in those webcomics.

Blizzard

tSwitch

Quote from: Blizzard on August 29, 2010, 02:26:21 pm
I'm planning to work not just a little more on the design. I was doing this one straight out of my head and had no reference model at all. It's supposed to look cartoonish, I got very close to how I wanted it to look like. But it's not enough.

I was just sayin.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Blizzard

Lol, I'm agreeing with you.
I'm a perfectionist. ._.

Blizzard

Your text is in italic so it must be true.