How 'comfortable' is Chaos Project?

Started by Vell, August 29, 2010, 10:58:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowPierce

->@Dio: Actually, I found CP by accident. My brother's bday gift to me was RMXP, & while he was trying it out himself, he showed me this site. I actually spent no time lurking 'cause I registered immediately. :xD: Anyway, I'm really glad that he found this forum for me. :haha:

@SK72: :xD:

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

Blizzard

I feel in a very similar way like Dio:

Quote from: Diokatsu on August 30, 2010, 12:17:20 am
I guess I should be serious for a second. I kind of feel like CP is past me already. I don't feel in the loop and I don't feel like I want to try and get back in. To be honest, most the new members don't interest me and all of the old members don't post. CP got a lot less interesting for me when people like Ulta, FAX, Valcos, Fant and such stopped posting. The forum also seemed to get younger for some reason. All of our new members are taking over so nothing feels familiar. And no more Starrod...DEAR GOD I MISS HIM.

I have become more of an observer. Though, I still post regularly and get involved into stuff. But this is how the community has evolved. It is not better, but it also not worse. It's just different and some people don't fit in anymore or don't want to. It's the normal way of things. In fact, not only CP changed, we all have.
This is also a reason why I am trying to spark some discussions in areas that I'm currently interested in. e.g. the pickup lines thread was a real joy to me. I'm currently investing quite a bit of time perfecting my "game" so kinda putting this stuff out of my head into actual words was a refreshing experience.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

King Munkey

I never felt like a big member of the forum but I liked it a lot better my first year of activity. And my interest, not only in RMXP but the forum also, slowly faded away. We all get older, grow up, people come and go, it is the same as life. Interests change. I know I haven't provided anything more than spam but I did have some good times here and I plan to still check around for as long as the forum stays active.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Sima Yi

I am just 13 years old this year and I am a very gentle kind of Singaporean.I don't ever scold bad words although my schoolmates do.I feel a bit uncomfortable here as some members' language are not as friendly as I used.But however what I appreciated most is the help here.Chaos Project had given me inspiration to start Shawn's Story,as well as some parts of the storyline.In conclusion,I had enjoyed my 2 years at this forum.

Vell

Protip: After grammar important things like periods and commas you put a space.