[HELP] Rooms System and Online Status Screen of the players for Netplay 1.7

Started by *xexu*, August 30, 2010, 01:08:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

*xexu*

Hi, i dont know if someone still working with Netplay 1.7 in this community. Actually im working with another version of this based in 1.7, called G02 Netplay version 1.1. I try to use datas that its send using the server into rpgmaker xp scripts but i have a few problems that i want to explain:

For example, im working in a Co-op proyect that i need max 4 for everygame, so i need a system of rooms that allow to play when there are enought players and in oppossit forbbiden accecs when there are not.

At this moment im trying to acces to the information in the class network and im working in a Online Status Screen of the players that are currently playing and i have this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

First appear the name of the account of the user, next the ID of the userplayer and next the level, i know how to put into a window but i dont know how can i use this information.

Im starting with Ruby languaje but i know other languajes before.
Im foreigner and sorry for my English, please someone can prepare a script or just say me how can i create system of rooms that i say for Co-op games?
Thanks so much

Xexu ^_^(awesome like always!LOL)