[XP] Book Scene

Started by ForeverZer0, September 01, 2010, 12:20:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

LMAO!

Actually only 2 of them. The rest had a proper template applied. There were even a couple of F0's topics. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

ForeverZer0

Hijack away. I'm easy going and don't mind.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Elemental Crisis

Hello,

Thanks for creating this script, spent quite a bit of time looking for such a script before stumbling onto this one. Just got a few questions.

A couple of my book titles are pretty long and such the text becomes pretty scrunched up, I've thought of 2 possible solutions but seeing how I'm pretty new at scripting haven't been able to incorporate them. 

Method 1: If the book name is longer then X characters then a "..." is added.
Method 2: Creating a similar function as FULLSCREEN_ENTRY but for the book names.

In a future version could you add the ability to include chapters? Where when you click the desired book a sub-menu opens allowing you to select which chapter? Also if your able to name the chapters that would be great as well.

Again, thanks for the script.

Xuroth

Yes, thank you ForeverZer0 for this awesome script. I agree with Elemental Crisis about the chapters addition with the ability to name chapters. I may try to tweak this script (I am still learning RGSS lol) to add that function for my own use. Thanks again!