Mortal Kombat Title Screen

Started by Calintz, September 03, 2010, 10:47:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

September 03, 2010, 10:47:32 pm Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 05:16:39 pm by Calintz
Now don't laugh at me...I love mortal kombat, and back when I was really into RMXP I threw around ideas about maybe creating a Mortal Kombat RPG in the future, and that time may have come. Anyone who knows who I am may know about Well in the Woods. My old running project. It collapsed because of the workload and lack of interest in the end.

I have been thinking about creating this new Mortal Kombat RPG and on paper the game rocks. I won't go into much detail with it, but I did go ahead and create a Title Screen for kicks and giggles. This title screen is obviously subject to change, but it's a nice placeholder for the time being. I don't even know if the things I want to include are feasible, so for now like I said...I won't get carried away.

Anyway, here is the rough Title...
Spoiler: ShowHide

Aqua

Calintz

I agree. Shiny indeed.
I think I went over board on the letters though. I will fix them later on down the road.

I even have a map made up leading to the Temple of the Order of Light. Aesthetically, with what's standard with the RTP I can make this work. We'll see if I can get things moving in the right direction script wise...if so, then I'll make a project thread for it. The main difference to MK and WitW is that I'm ambitious about this one, Lol. The storyline is already there for me. I'll be following the movie's story so no real surprises. I'll just tweak to my approval.

Blizzard

I you think making the game and playing it will be fun, go for it.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Calintz

September 04, 2010, 07:38:57 pm #4 Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 07:40:40 pm by Calintz
I am really ambitious about this, so don't be surprised if I do go for it. I'm thinking about it everyday. Different things to incorporate, but because I would actually want to finish it I would ask for help this time. So I might post a recruiting thread for this. I'll need a CMS after I decide what all I want in it. Maybe I can grab Game_Guy's attention if he isn't too busy. Perhaps Aqua would help with some snippets if the moments calls for it.

This will be very basic but flashy if plans pan out, and if reviews are good I might do the "Annihilation" sequel.

On Topic:
I am going to redo the text and add RPG somewhere. I think it's necessary, both for infringement and clarification purpose. Though I am using the original MK Logo, just sauced up in Photoshop, Lol. That too is necessary though, :P.