Haunted House recruitment

Started by nathmatt, September 05, 2010, 08:10:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nathmatt

September 05, 2010, 08:10:51 am Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 10:42:09 am by nathmatt
now that the story has been written im revamping this thread

i need a few people to make icons for keys and misc items
i could also use some 1 to make graphics for puzzles and the flashlight image
also looking for beta testers to test what i have so far i have changed the game play since the demo just want to know what you thing any errors ect.. the beta version gets the hint button (F5) telling you what to do next.

really as of right now that is the main thing i need

projects original thread here
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Kett Shee

Hmmm....the Item descriptions are relevant to my interests. I could try it out, I'd be willing to come up with a few descriptions for you.  :D
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

nathmatt

that would help a lot contact me on msn and we can work out the details  nathmatt2000@hotmail.com if you have MSN
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Kett Shee

Alright, sounds good. I'll contact you ASAP.
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

WhiteRose

If you PM me the plot, I'll probably have time to turn it into a full-fledged storyline for you.

nathmatt

September 05, 2010, 04:40:46 pm #5 Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 11:42:40 am by nathmatt
sent

edit: just posting to say i haven't gave up on this project im still waiting on the story so i can begin working on it

edit2: still looking for beta testers
Join Dead Frontier
My script