[RESOLVED]My Old Charaset Template

Started by Calintz, September 05, 2010, 02:15:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

September 05, 2010, 02:15:00 pm Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 06:39:21 pm by Calintz
Does anyone have my old charaset template? I removed my old Photobucket account. :^_^':
I know that it had been used in Remeoxes, but I don't know if anyone still has it. If anyone has their hands on the bare charaset that was used for character construction in Remeoxes I would really appreciate it if they would post it here for me. I don't want to have to redo it if it is still out there.

SquareMan

why'd you remove your Photo Bucket account without first backing up the pictures? :P
QuoteThey've got helmets on they're heads. But I gotta watermeloan instead!

WhiteRose

September 06, 2010, 10:53:14 am #2 Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 11:13:16 am by WhiteRose
I've got it; took me a while to scrounge it up from the thread. I'm not sure what the distribution terms are, but considering you made it, it's probably alright to give it to you. I'll PM you the link.

EDIT: Or rather, I would, if I weren't having connection issues with CP. For some reason, I can't shout or send PMs. I'll try again in a couple hours.

Calintz

@WhiteRose: I appreciate that very much. This is a big help. Thank you. While I wait I'll work on a new sig and avy.

@Squareman: Honest mistake. Didn't think I would ever use or need the resources anymore, but apparently I was wrong. Though I never deleted the custom Well in the Woods RTP I made, so I still have EVERY resource from my old project. I can upload some of those things for others to use if they'd like.

In fact, I'll go revamp my resource thread now.

SquareMan

lol also @WhiteRose CP was having some kind of troubles and noone could shout or PM.
QuoteThey've got helmets on they're heads. But I gotta watermeloan instead!