[XP] The Dimension Adventures

Started by lonely_cubone, April 29, 2010, 10:36:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lonely_cubone

Thanks! I've been working on it over the last little while. I'll upload the newest version of the demo in a day or so.

Shining Riku

lonely_cubone

June 26, 2010, 03:04:11 pm #162 Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 05:29:21 pm by lonely_cubone
I uploaded a new demo. I haven't changed the music yet, but I did improve the mapping and add more action sprites. It still only goes to the same part of the game, I just made it better. I also updated the screenshots to much more recent ones.

The Niche

Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

lonely_cubone

Not bad. To be honest, I haven't worked on this game for a while, but I'm planning on going back to it ASAP. Expect an update moderately soon.

The Niche

I know you have, that's why I reminded you :D. Glad you haven't given up.
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

lonely_cubone

It's nice to hear that someone is still interested in this :D. I'm far from giving up; I've just been working on other games, one of which is actually quite closely related to this game.

Actually, I'm going to check with my partner for the related game (King OogaTonTon on this board, I think) to see if I can make a topic for it on CP. It's made with Game Maker though, so it'll be in the non-RPG Maker section. Watch for it!

The Niche

I would never lose interest, how could you?! :P