Orcs template

Started by Dweller, September 10, 2010, 05:55:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller

September 21, 2010, 05:56:05 pm #20 Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 06:00:04 pm by Dweller
Quote from: poxysmash on September 20, 2010, 07:21:22 pm
That one looks awesome.

Thanks to poxysmash and Calintz. Now I´m working on 1 handed attack sprite. I began with the side attack, when is done I´ll upload it to get some feedback.

btw, whats happens when my orc fights against Arshes?
Spoiler: ShowHide
Dwellercoc

Calintz

Dude!! Bad Ass!!
Another kickass sprite deserving of a Level Up!

punk_Blood

Lvin it :) *lvls up*

btw could i use said template in a game later?

after i release my game Awakened, i was thinking on starting a Elder Scrolls fan-game
just because im dead doesnt mean that i cant be alive

Dweller

Quote from: punk_Blood on September 21, 2010, 07:16:18 pm
after i release my game Awakened, i was thinking on starting a Elder Scrolls fan-game

Yes of course, you can use the template.
Dwellercoc

Holyrapid

Damn. Good work dweller.

cyclope

Quote from: Dweller on September 13, 2010, 01:56:47 am
The orc template is done:

(I updated the first post to include the template).

Now I´m working on an Elf template using Kaos human template as reference:

This post will be updated with the template progress, feel free to critizise

Its looking nice, but in my opinion I prefer elf that look like the ones in the Lord of the Rings and Eragon, they are more fancy and elegant, rather than santa's elfs :P
BTW the Orc template looks freaking awsome
Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

Dweller

Side view of the orc 1 handed attack

Quote from: cyclope on September 22, 2010, 10:40:31 pm
Its looking nice, but in my opinion I prefer elf that look like the ones in the Lord of the Rings and Eragon, they are more fancy and elegant, rather than santa's elfs :P
BTW the Orc template looks freaking awsome

lol Santa elf.
Dwellercoc

punk_Blood

looks cool but i honestly dont think that an orc would fight like that... :D good spriting though

Dweller

Quote from: punk_Blood on September 23, 2010, 01:34:00 am
looks cool but i honestly dont think that an orc would fight like that... :D good spriting though

Yes probably, but is only the 1 handed attack, I´ll try to make a rude one for the 2 handed attack sprite. I choose that attack animation because I´m thinking about weapon sprites so I wanted poses where the weapon fix easily (to avoid sprite works on the weapon sprite). In this attack movement the weapon sheet for this side is like:

As you can see you only needs one weapon view for the whole animation.
Dwellercoc

DeXuS

January 05, 2011, 01:22:15 am #29 Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 02:11:34 am by DeXuS
Ok, ULTRA nOOb nEcRo off topic question time...(Said in a highly annoying comercial announcers echo yell.)  How do you make the animated preview if a character set?  

And could you please upload the Mr.T Orc...  I think I like that one too much as a future sidequest boss.  If not then the answer to the first will make me happy as a goldfish in a punch bowl... 

***EDIT***
First one solved.

ForeverZer0

G_G made this sexy little number.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

DeXuS

XD...   Sprite animator *Face Palm*  lol,  No wonder I could not find it.  I call them Character Sets.

Well, Level + for the help.  Thanks a Trillion Zimbawe Dollars :)

Dweller

Quote from: DeXuS on January 05, 2011, 01:22:15 am
And could you please upload the Mr.T Orc...  I think I like that one too much as a future sidequest boss.  If not then the answer to the fires will make me happy as a goldfish in a punch bowl...

The Mr.T Orc, as you call him, is not full animated. He is used only as a quest giver so I never did the full spritesheet.

btw I didn´t drop out this project but now is not on my priority list since the guy who ask me to did the orc template is not working on his game rigth now.

Dwellercoc

DeXuS

It's cool then m8.  True to my word...

*DeXuS is now as happy as a goldfish in a punch bowl*

Will see what I can do, But somehow, I just know mine wont look as good as yours does.  Now if it was somthing that needed blood on it...  lol

Dweller

Dwellercoc

punk_Blood

*Lvls up*
Awesome as usual
:w00t:

The Niche

Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Dweller

In this .png I compiled all the current orc template images:

This project goes slow but is not dead.
Dwellercoc

hyakkivn

Is this project dead?  :haha:
Have you already finish the job.?
btw, nice job !

G_G