An Apology...(sorry, no idea where to post)

Started by jttsteelix, September 13, 2010, 12:38:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jttsteelix

September 13, 2010, 12:38:46 am Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 12:40:15 am by jttsteelix
Hi...

If anyone read my topic about getting an RMXP game online, you saw my..."immature" behaviour. I would like to apologize...Not sure if anyone cares, but I would like to say I'm sorry anyway.

One of the last posts told me to stop acting like a 10 year old...Funny thing is, while a lot of you are adults, I'm actually only 13. A 13 year old boy who hates it when adults think they can do stuff that I can't.

My behaviour was...Rude, obnoxious, immature, and definetly not needed, and I KNOW I am going to need all of your help to create my game.

This game I have been wanting to create for years and when I found the RMX-OS I was exstatic. When people, including Blizzard himself told me I might as well give up...The last thing I wanted to do was listen to them.

So, I don't know if anyone is even interested in what I have to say, but I am VERY sorry for my actions. I did not handle that properly at all, and I know I am going to need help, so I hope you can forgive me.

Karltheking4

Calintz

Look ...
I wasn't around when this happened. I don't even recognize your username, but make sure that you follow through bud. The apology was only the beginning. Make sure you back it up with your future activity. Also, just because you apologized doesn't mean that everyone you offended is going to forgive and forget. Some members may not want to help you at all now bud. Don't get upset if they don't, alright?

I hope you get things together and get your game complete. Feel free to PM me if you have questions, concerns, etc...
-Calintz-

Blizzard

Just apologizing by itself if a very mature action. Nobody expects you to be a man if you are just a child. But you shouldn't act like a baby when you are aware of what behavior is childish and what isn't. You can do it. But be aware that it's not going to be easy and there will be moments where you will be frustrated and tempted to give up. It's a long path. But if you decide to walk that path, decide to walk it till the end. Don't cast away people's opinions and suggestions. They are trying to help you after all. They see things that you can't see at that moment and they can give you a different perspective of things.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Karltheking4

Quote from: Blizzard on September 13, 2010, 02:20:03 am
Just apologizing by itself if a very mature action. Nobody expects you to be a man if you are just a child. But you shouldn't act like a baby when you are aware of what behavior is childish and what isn't. You can do it. But be aware that it's not going to be easy and there will be moments where you will be frustrated and tempted to give up. It's a long path. But if you decide to walk that path, decide to walk it till the end. Don't cast away people's opinions and suggestions. They are trying to help you after all. They see things that you can't see at that moment and they can give you a different perspective of things.

That's deep :)

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Karltheking4 on September 13, 2010, 03:22:25 am
Quote from: Blizzard on September 13, 2010, 02:20:03 am

That's deep :)

That's what she said.

Also,my advice: Don't just do mistake after mistake and apologize afterwards, but think about what you did wrong and try to change it. Try to see yourself from an outside perspective, in an objective way and you'll haveit far easier in life. God I sound like I'm high.