Chronicles of Sir Lag-A-Lot (Blizz-ABS example game)

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 09:59:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

It's the final battle. If you have level 15, he's easy, you do 30-50 damage with each hit. If your level is under 10, the battle is significantly harder, but still not that hard. Feel free to change anything you want.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

Ah, I see, I was at level 8, and it was just taking a while.  I guess I skipped over too many enemies.

One last question:  Were you planning to use all those script addons that are included in the project, or were they mainly to test for compatibility?  (I know CRLS is a must)

Blizzard

Most were for compatibility and testing. I didn't intend to use them all in the game.

Oh, BTW, there are two add-ons that I made for somebody exclusively. Make sure you remove them.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

mind pming me which ones to remove?  Because it looks like there's only one that isn't an official plugin.

JellalFerd

My apologies for necroposting.

That game had direction-based shielding, right?
Was that some thing made specifically for this game?
QuoteFrank says:
But obviously they put on that shirt on in the morning.
Hmmm..
Booty shirts are nice.
Depends on the girl.
Jellal says:
booty shirts
lolwut

Blizzard

Nope. That is available in Blizz-ABS by default, it's part of "Action Sprite Animations".