Ticket to Heaven

Started by Blizzard, September 17, 2010, 04:21:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Blizzard on September 24, 2010, 04:40:11 pm
I haven't changed the drums yet. :P

Well I have the amazing ability to forget stuff so it could be that they already were like this in the version before.. it wasn't really annoying, though, just a little thing to improve xD
Also, this remix made me think.. we should definitely do a real collab sometime xD Perhaps even some symphonic trance?

Blizzard

I think the drums need a total rework here. After all, these drums are part of another song with a different style where they fitted and needed only a little bit of rework. xD

Yeah, maybe sometimes we could do a collab. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Blizzard

December 22, 2010, 05:13:12 pm #42 Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 11:00:33 am by Blizzard
Updated again. *looks at the other updated topics* Lol, looks like today is musician day. xD

Mmmmhhh... I like it. It might need some more mastering. Somebody lost my headphones and the new ones I got are pretty crappy so it's a bit difficult to master the song properly. I will have to try the song on my speaker system to see how it sounds.

Blizzard - Ticket to Heaven

I'm taking the song down after Christmas so get it while it's hot. :3

EDIT: Uploaded on CP's server now.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Calintz

My head is about to explode...!! It's a good thing.

WhiteRose

Awesome. This is one of my favorites of your music so far, Blizz. Great work like always.

Kett Shee

This is really good.  :D

*UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE*
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Blizzard

The pads in this song were bugging the heck out of me so I revised the song. xD
I have put up a new version (320 kbps) and I am going to take it down in a few days.