Dragon's Wings.

Started by Vell, March 15, 2008, 08:54:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

(I apologize for not puttint his p yesterday, something was like, preventing computer access.)

Kieladronclimbed over the hill, and in the form of an old man, the Shapeshifter changed his eyes, getting a look at the human settlement as if he was standing right among them, a long brown robe covering his hair, which, as he was at the moment, was long, and his typical light blue.

Kieladron, or Kiel as his friends called him, scanned every area he could see from the tall hill with his modified super-vision.

Kiel turned back and faced the four other warriors that had been summoned up by Earth. "I will get a closer look." and with those words, he morphed intoa light blue feahered Raven, and flew off in the direction of the settlement, known by humans as Sindraloon City.

Kieladron Norfos had chosen Sindraloon himself, and he had told none of his allies why he chose this city, or how he thought, with only five warriors, they could take down the entire human city, which was protected by skilled soldiers, practiced in air combat on wyverns, and dragons.

Kieladron landed and morphed into a human soldier's form just outside the town gates.

"YOU THERE!" a soldier called out to him. "Is it finally my turn to take a break?"

Kiel just nodded, and the nameless soldier relaxed, putting his spear beside him for the moment and sighed, relieved, taking his armor off, and walked away.

before the soldier could enter town, Kiel tapped his shoulder.

"yes? AGH!" in a split secnod Kiel had morphed his hand into a sharp blade, and punctured the male's neck. Kiel waited, but nobody else had come.

Kiel assumed the identity of the dead man, and walked in town, once again keeping his eyes morphed to remember everything that was around him, getting an accurate number of soldiers, and the location of the Target.

Kiel put a piece of paper in a soldiers hand, and moved into an alley.

a few moments later, a light blue Pidgeon flew up, and flew away, nobody paying attention to the oddly colored bird.

Chaze007

Agmendamon sits in a forest with a lit fire, his helmet off,roasting meats of different quantity. He sists talking to himself in a drakeish language. Behind him is a patch of Ehkbaboo leaves rollled into a bed. Soon later a crimson fox scampers on by and sits upward by Agemdamon. Now if you were an ordinary human you would probably think he would snatch it up and eat the fox. Agmendamon pulls his stick with some roasted meat close and removes a shread. "Here, I bargen you're wanting a meal. Are you going to keep me company little one." The fox then just grips his teeth on the shread of meat.
After the fox is finished he curls up next to Agmendamon. "Okay there little one, you may stay,but I ought to get some shut eye. I got a lot to do in the mornin." Agmendamon then goes over to the roll and pulls it down and over him. Resting into a deep sleep. In his sleep he has nightmares, nightmares of his ancesters. He sees a saphire colored drake soaring through the skies, and suddenly an arrow, big as a harpoon launches into the belly of the drake ripping throughout his back, the drake falls lower and lower until it lands on a sharp tipped rock below right beside the seashore. Agmendamon awakens and noticed the fox is gone. "meh, just another nightmare, guess I'll start my journey onto the city." Agmendamon then rolls up the patch and sets it upward on a tree gathering his belongings and helmet. Leaving outward of the forest
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Vell

waiting there was a light blue pidgeon which soon morphed into a shape mirroring  that of Agmendamon's.

Agmendamon recognized the person in front of him as Kieladron Nelfors.

"come Agmen, I have gathered info, it is time we returned to the others." then Kiel morphed into a pegasus, and motioned for Agmendamon to get on his back, "we must strategize, this will be a difficult battle."

Chaze007

Agmendamon knowing well that he has wings of his own shaln't argue. Agmendamon drops the roll of leaves and pulls at Kiel's morphed hair and throws himself atop Kiel tapping him aside the rip to mention that he is ready.

Vell

"alright." and Kieladron lifted off into the skies, the light blue both a sharp contrast the sky and a nice blend with it. soon, after almost half an hour of talkless flight, they arrived at the cliff, where the remaining three warriors fighting for Earth were waiting.

Chaze007

Agmendamon drops from the light blue pegasus. He looks around at the sight in the sky and slowly at the other three heroes. "where are we?" Agmendamon asks sharply,"And who are they?" He says as he nudges his head toward the other heroes.

Vell

"they are our three allies against humanity, more might come soon, Agmen. the one is skilled with the making of things, another a brute, at any rate, we need to be wise with how we do this, perhaps, a covert tactic this time would be a smart choice."

Kiel sat down and morphed his hand into a sharp enough edge to cut through the dirt, and began drawing a diagram of the city in it. "this is the town, I have marked the target, now I'll tell why I chose this town for our first assault."

after the drawing was finished, Kiel morphed his hand back into a hand, and stood up.

morphing into Sarconogist, Kiel continued talking, "I chose Sindraloon because it is known as Humanity's finest Dragon Breeding City, the Target is the biggest of these, and we must strike here first, Dante, perhaps you could Shadowstep into the building and cause an initial distraction, but be careful of the soldiers, remember, they dont know of our existence as far as we know, this intial strike is important. anyone have any suggestions?" Kiel then sat down and looked at the sky, noticing how one cloud looked like a teardrop, in a certain way.

Chaze007

"A distraction, that's nice. But remember the cages are made of heavy metals almost incapable of destroying. After the gaurds are distracted I can bust the cages open and free a few dragons knowing my sprak we might be able to get away before anyone notices us, and if the gods side with us a good rain or cloud could prove useful, but this is just my opinion"
Agmendamon drops his blade from his hand as it smashes witha heavy thud about 9 inches into the dirt also causing a dust cloud around it. "As you know I have just about the perfect blade for smashing things." But remember Kiel, you call the shots"

Vell

"so I'm the leader of this ragtag group? very well. and yes, Agmen, I believe you will do a wonderful job of smashing, however, it will take a while to smash enough cages. so, we'll need a few distractions... the city won't be moving any time soon, why don't we assist Sarconogist in making a few distractions, you are handy with that kind of thing, yes?" Kiel had snapped back to attention, his strategist's mind turning wheels faster than The Machine from The Princess Bride(a wonderful classic) sucked 50 years out of Wesley's Life.

"Dante, you will do your obvious, mass destruction, raising of the enemy fallen and such."

Kiel turned to the one member of the five he'd left alone, "you, Tikoja, you might be able to cause a distraction down at the lake, it is known as a spot for lovers to go to make there first kiss, it is said all who went ended up marrying and living happy lives, perhaps if you scare enough of them with your water then they might send soldiers, scare them, break there weapons, and send them home with a message, one week from that day, you will destroy the city, and you will do it in your 'true form' tell them, if they wish to live for a whole week, nobody will leave the city, and all visitors will be sent away, except for any noblemen. acceptable?"

Chaze007

"well I'll go scout the town above the clouds get a better view I'll be back in a bit." Agmendamon then places his sword into it's sleve and jumps with enormous effort as his wings lift him into the air. "Just use this if you need me." Agmendamon then takes a small blue orb off his belt and throws it to Kiel. "Just hold that towards the sun and the other one on my belt will turn red and start to burn, then I'll know you need me." Agmendamon then lifts above the clouds out of sight.

Vell

"wait, i already did Recon." Kiel said, and then just decided to get preperations ready for his own distraction

Chaze007

"Bah, why didn't you say so." Agmendamon then lands with a big thud disapointedly. "Keep the grimestone, you may need it."

Nortos

After meditating and cleaning his fur Dante stretches out and yawns. "Boss tell me when you're ready for me to strike and where, I was thinking maybe of attacking the barracks destroying the whole building with one blow and than conjure an army. I would than leave the army to take care of any stragglers and shadowstep to the Arcadium of magic doing the same by than my army would be quite big and I could go for the Low area of town and take out the civilians by that time the army would be in the hundreds of thousands and our job would be practically done in a minute or two".

Chaze007

"I say we strike TONIGHT!"' Agmendamon then slaps his blade across his plate making a loud bang

Vell

"calm down you two, I as well seek for action, but this would be our first strike, and i do believe we need it to be as well-thought out and menacing as we can make it, for that, preparation is in order, the main objective is to free the dragons, not to simply go in and kill, understand Dante? and besides, you dont want to weaken yourself as a blood sacrifice too much here, and they have magic, I saw the school myself, I sensed poweful mages within, so we must be careful, if we act with haste we will only simply free and kill, humanity will see us as simple beasts, and organize immediately for our destruction, if we make it known we are intelligent, above them, superior, more poweful, and better strategists, and that we can strike anywhere, they will be hesitant, they will originally try to find out about us, to find our weakpoints. by the time that happens..." Kiel turned to look at Agmendamon, "we will have already destroyed there ability to defend themselves adequately."

Kieladron Nelfors faced Dante again, "Dante. we all wish to see as much human death as we can. however, if we just rush in like a bunch of mindless beasts we risk them sending there best forces to kill us IMMEDIATELY, and we might not have the strength for that now."

Chaze007

Agmendamon sits upon a rock. "Kiel as we suppose can you morph into one of the imperial gauds you once saw? mabye you can get us a diagram of the cage cell pits then we can better suit ourselves,possibly me and the others can scout the outter city and the forest nearby is dark so noone will be around it, we can camp out there."

Vell

"hmm, perhaps. we have preperations, next time you guys can go on an all out rampage."

Chaze007

"I live out here I know the smell of humans and beasts alike, also I think there is some fresh fish in the lake below, I believe everyone here deserves a good meal before we commence the operation?"

Vell

March 16, 2008, 01:10:24 pm #18 Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 01:10:59 pm by UltaFlame
"I am hungry Agmen, if you would, fish is a delicacy, but dont get more than three for each of us, and seven for Dante, as Dante is larger and needs more food."

EDITED TO MAKE IT MORE CLEAR

Chaze007

"Shall it be done Kiel, I will be back shortly." Agmendamon then sets hs helmet on his belt and lifts off into the sky as if you were to look to your left you would see a small figment diving into a forest below.