Dragon's Wings.

Started by Vell, March 15, 2008, 08:54:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

(I apologize for not puttint his p yesterday, something was like, preventing computer access.)

Kieladronclimbed over the hill, and in the form of an old man, the Shapeshifter changed his eyes, getting a look at the human settlement as if he was standing right among them, a long brown robe covering his hair, which, as he was at the moment, was long, and his typical light blue.

Kieladron, or Kiel as his friends called him, scanned every area he could see from the tall hill with his modified super-vision.

Kiel turned back and faced the four other warriors that had been summoned up by Earth. "I will get a closer look." and with those words, he morphed intoa light blue feahered Raven, and flew off in the direction of the settlement, known by humans as Sindraloon City.

Kieladron Norfos had chosen Sindraloon himself, and he had told none of his allies why he chose this city, or how he thought, with only five warriors, they could take down the entire human city, which was protected by skilled soldiers, practiced in air combat on wyverns, and dragons.

Kieladron landed and morphed into a human soldier's form just outside the town gates.

"YOU THERE!" a soldier called out to him. "Is it finally my turn to take a break?"

Kiel just nodded, and the nameless soldier relaxed, putting his spear beside him for the moment and sighed, relieved, taking his armor off, and walked away.

before the soldier could enter town, Kiel tapped his shoulder.

"yes? AGH!" in a split secnod Kiel had morphed his hand into a sharp blade, and punctured the male's neck. Kiel waited, but nobody else had come.

Kiel assumed the identity of the dead man, and walked in town, once again keeping his eyes morphed to remember everything that was around him, getting an accurate number of soldiers, and the location of the Target.

Kiel put a piece of paper in a soldiers hand, and moved into an alley.

a few moments later, a light blue Pidgeon flew up, and flew away, nobody paying attention to the oddly colored bird.

Chaze007

Agmendamon sits in a forest with a lit fire, his helmet off,roasting meats of different quantity. He sists talking to himself in a drakeish language. Behind him is a patch of Ehkbaboo leaves rollled into a bed. Soon later a crimson fox scampers on by and sits upward by Agemdamon. Now if you were an ordinary human you would probably think he would snatch it up and eat the fox. Agmendamon pulls his stick with some roasted meat close and removes a shread. "Here, I bargen you're wanting a meal. Are you going to keep me company little one." The fox then just grips his teeth on the shread of meat.
After the fox is finished he curls up next to Agmendamon. "Okay there little one, you may stay,but I ought to get some shut eye. I got a lot to do in the mornin." Agmendamon then goes over to the roll and pulls it down and over him. Resting into a deep sleep. In his sleep he has nightmares, nightmares of his ancesters. He sees a saphire colored drake soaring through the skies, and suddenly an arrow, big as a harpoon launches into the belly of the drake ripping throughout his back, the drake falls lower and lower until it lands on a sharp tipped rock below right beside the seashore. Agmendamon awakens and noticed the fox is gone. "meh, just another nightmare, guess I'll start my journey onto the city." Agmendamon then rolls up the patch and sets it upward on a tree gathering his belongings and helmet. Leaving outward of the forest
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Vell

waiting there was a light blue pidgeon which soon morphed into a shape mirroring  that of Agmendamon's.

Agmendamon recognized the person in front of him as Kieladron Nelfors.

"come Agmen, I have gathered info, it is time we returned to the others." then Kiel morphed into a pegasus, and motioned for Agmendamon to get on his back, "we must strategize, this will be a difficult battle."

Chaze007

Agmendamon knowing well that he has wings of his own shaln't argue. Agmendamon drops the roll of leaves and pulls at Kiel's morphed hair and throws himself atop Kiel tapping him aside the rip to mention that he is ready.

Vell

"alright." and Kieladron lifted off into the skies, the light blue both a sharp contrast the sky and a nice blend with it. soon, after almost half an hour of talkless flight, they arrived at the cliff, where the remaining three warriors fighting for Earth were waiting.

Chaze007

Agmendamon drops from the light blue pegasus. He looks around at the sight in the sky and slowly at the other three heroes. "where are we?" Agmendamon asks sharply,"And who are they?" He says as he nudges his head toward the other heroes.

Vell

"they are our three allies against humanity, more might come soon, Agmen. the one is skilled with the making of things, another a brute, at any rate, we need to be wise with how we do this, perhaps, a covert tactic this time would be a smart choice."

Kiel sat down and morphed his hand into a sharp enough edge to cut through the dirt, and began drawing a diagram of the city in it. "this is the town, I have marked the target, now I'll tell why I chose this town for our first assault."

after the drawing was finished, Kiel morphed his hand back into a hand, and stood up.

morphing into Sarconogist, Kiel continued talking, "I chose Sindraloon because it is known as Humanity's finest Dragon Breeding City, the Target is the biggest of these, and we must strike here first, Dante, perhaps you could Shadowstep into the building and cause an initial distraction, but be careful of the soldiers, remember, they dont know of our existence as far as we know, this intial strike is important. anyone have any suggestions?" Kiel then sat down and looked at the sky, noticing how one cloud looked like a teardrop, in a certain way.

Chaze007

"A distraction, that's nice. But remember the cages are made of heavy metals almost incapable of destroying. After the gaurds are distracted I can bust the cages open and free a few dragons knowing my sprak we might be able to get away before anyone notices us, and if the gods side with us a good rain or cloud could prove useful, but this is just my opinion"
Agmendamon drops his blade from his hand as it smashes witha heavy thud about 9 inches into the dirt also causing a dust cloud around it. "As you know I have just about the perfect blade for smashing things." But remember Kiel, you call the shots"

Vell

"so I'm the leader of this ragtag group? very well. and yes, Agmen, I believe you will do a wonderful job of smashing, however, it will take a while to smash enough cages. so, we'll need a few distractions... the city won't be moving any time soon, why don't we assist Sarconogist in making a few distractions, you are handy with that kind of thing, yes?" Kiel had snapped back to attention, his strategist's mind turning wheels faster than The Machine from The Princess Bride(a wonderful classic) sucked 50 years out of Wesley's Life.

"Dante, you will do your obvious, mass destruction, raising of the enemy fallen and such."

Kiel turned to the one member of the five he'd left alone, "you, Tikoja, you might be able to cause a distraction down at the lake, it is known as a spot for lovers to go to make there first kiss, it is said all who went ended up marrying and living happy lives, perhaps if you scare enough of them with your water then they might send soldiers, scare them, break there weapons, and send them home with a message, one week from that day, you will destroy the city, and you will do it in your 'true form' tell them, if they wish to live for a whole week, nobody will leave the city, and all visitors will be sent away, except for any noblemen. acceptable?"

Chaze007

"well I'll go scout the town above the clouds get a better view I'll be back in a bit." Agmendamon then places his sword into it's sleve and jumps with enormous effort as his wings lift him into the air. "Just use this if you need me." Agmendamon then takes a small blue orb off his belt and throws it to Kiel. "Just hold that towards the sun and the other one on my belt will turn red and start to burn, then I'll know you need me." Agmendamon then lifts above the clouds out of sight.

Vell

"wait, i already did Recon." Kiel said, and then just decided to get preperations ready for his own distraction

Chaze007

"Bah, why didn't you say so." Agmendamon then lands with a big thud disapointedly. "Keep the grimestone, you may need it."

Nortos

After meditating and cleaning his fur Dante stretches out and yawns. "Boss tell me when you're ready for me to strike and where, I was thinking maybe of attacking the barracks destroying the whole building with one blow and than conjure an army. I would than leave the army to take care of any stragglers and shadowstep to the Arcadium of magic doing the same by than my army would be quite big and I could go for the Low area of town and take out the civilians by that time the army would be in the hundreds of thousands and our job would be practically done in a minute or two".

Chaze007

"I say we strike TONIGHT!"' Agmendamon then slaps his blade across his plate making a loud bang

Vell

"calm down you two, I as well seek for action, but this would be our first strike, and i do believe we need it to be as well-thought out and menacing as we can make it, for that, preparation is in order, the main objective is to free the dragons, not to simply go in and kill, understand Dante? and besides, you dont want to weaken yourself as a blood sacrifice too much here, and they have magic, I saw the school myself, I sensed poweful mages within, so we must be careful, if we act with haste we will only simply free and kill, humanity will see us as simple beasts, and organize immediately for our destruction, if we make it known we are intelligent, above them, superior, more poweful, and better strategists, and that we can strike anywhere, they will be hesitant, they will originally try to find out about us, to find our weakpoints. by the time that happens..." Kiel turned to look at Agmendamon, "we will have already destroyed there ability to defend themselves adequately."

Kieladron Nelfors faced Dante again, "Dante. we all wish to see as much human death as we can. however, if we just rush in like a bunch of mindless beasts we risk them sending there best forces to kill us IMMEDIATELY, and we might not have the strength for that now."

Chaze007

Agmendamon sits upon a rock. "Kiel as we suppose can you morph into one of the imperial gauds you once saw? mabye you can get us a diagram of the cage cell pits then we can better suit ourselves,possibly me and the others can scout the outter city and the forest nearby is dark so noone will be around it, we can camp out there."

Vell

"hmm, perhaps. we have preperations, next time you guys can go on an all out rampage."

Chaze007

"I live out here I know the smell of humans and beasts alike, also I think there is some fresh fish in the lake below, I believe everyone here deserves a good meal before we commence the operation?"

Vell

March 16, 2008, 01:10:24 pm #18 Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 01:10:59 pm by UltaFlame
"I am hungry Agmen, if you would, fish is a delicacy, but dont get more than three for each of us, and seven for Dante, as Dante is larger and needs more food."

EDITED TO MAKE IT MORE CLEAR

Chaze007

"Shall it be done Kiel, I will be back shortly." Agmendamon then sets hs helmet on his belt and lifts off into the sky as if you were to look to your left you would see a small figment diving into a forest below.

Nortos

( lol I'm larger)

"Well the way I see it is we could do a sneak attack just where we need which wouldn't destory the city as well or we could cause a massacre killing countless thousands of innocents at the start letting me conjure an army.
It depends if you think we should kill innocents to make them think we mean business, but in doing that we make ourselves look like barbarians and uncivilized".

Vell

"I'm saying we need to scare them, and a lot, we need rumors to start spreading, and whent hat happens, once we strike, the whole world will fear us, Dante."

Chaze007

Out of nowhere a small figurine appears as if two miles away getting closer, It's Agemndamon. Agmendamon lands, he looks anxious and disturbed."Kiel,I've just found something." Agmendamon takes the 3 fishes for everyone and tosses it to them and tosses 5 to Dante. He then takes out a rolled package of leaves."Take a look at this." Agmendamon unrolls the package revealining a Blackish fish with acidec holes inside it. "It's diseased, I found it two lakes away from the one I got our fish. Mabye we can....frighten the townspeople with these, since fish isa main priority after a few hours, or days of these being implanted the people will deplete and start to travel. And if they eat them they will slowly die, so either way It'll be easier to sneak in and less active." Agmendamon throws the fish over the mountain and points to the way he came from."There is where I found them. But theres a few encampments of forest trolls down there." Agmendamon crosses his arms and waits.

Vell

(we're the only mythological creatures, other than the dragons and wyverns which are under human control, forest trolls dont exist. or, maybe, they do. yes, yes, I had an idea.)

"did you say Forest Trolls?" Kiel looked alarmed for a few seconds, then morphed into a winged cat and lifted into the air, "show me where you found this fish. and show me the trolls."

Chaze007

Agmendamon lifts into the air "What about them?" he points to the others.

Vell

"we wont need protection, they have roles to prepare for, we'll be but a minute, back in time for the assault. these Trolls disturb me."

Chaze007

"As you command." Agmendamon flies toward a forest not far from the mountain a few minutes later he dives onto a big tree."Follow me. This tree is covered they won't be able to see you." Down below is 2 encampments of 4 forest trolls each and a Black lake.

Vell

"eight trolls. and a Blackneed Lake, its as i thought, maybe worse, at any rate, we'll deal with this later, right now, We return, after our-"

Kiel turned around and looked at the eight trolls.

"then again... Trolls would be quite capable of taking out a human settlement."

Kiel morphed into one of the trolls.

"Agmen, I have a plan to use these trolls."

Chaze007

"Yes as I supposed I was thinking of the same thing, I know troll tounge, do you?"

Vell

"of course, I'm the interpretor. Agmen, what i want you to do, is go in there right now, and challenge the Forest Leader to a battle, kill it as fast as you can, and follow the Troll Duel Rules, perfectly, got it? afterwards, tomorrow night, send the Trolls in to attack the village, leave the human governor alive, and have him send a message: 'we have seen you and we have deemed you obsolete, and as such, you and your race have been sentenced to extermination' make sure he gets his message to the rest of the humanity. afterwards, we'll deal with the trolls, of course, eight alone cant take out all of these, but itll eliminate the need for Dante to weaken himself as a Blood Sacrifice. and itll intimidate them enough, they know how vicious trolls are."

"now, Agmendamon, do you accept this duty?"

Chaze007

" Yessir I do so with my honor." Agmendamon stands up and sets his helmet on and fastens his blade. "It's time"

Fallen Angel X

Tikoja decided to wait Kiel at a nearby pond, using the sound of the water to help guide him there. Sitting on the floor, Tikoja starts meditating. "hmm, how am I supposed to get back if I'm blind. I'll probably just try to follow Agmen's loud voice to find my way back! Hah." Still meditating, Tikoja stares blankly into the sky, and falls into a subconscious state.

Vell

Kiel morphed into a bird and flew off to tell the three warriors waiting of his new plan.

when he arrived, he saw only Sarconigus(sp?) and Dante, "I assume Tikoja is off meditating somewhere, I'll find him later. anyway, Agmen will become leader of the band of Forest Trolls, and then, tomorrow, he will use them to attack the town, we will assist, leave the governing human alive, Agmen has a message for him, free the dragons before anything got it?" Kiel sat down and patiently waited for a response.

Chaze007

March 17, 2008, 09:14:03 pm #33 Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 10:02:06 pm by Fallen Star
Meanwhile Agmendamon stormed out of the tree with a loud crash inbetween one encampment. As the small earthquake began it frightened the trolls. "WHERE IS YOUR LEADER!" Agmendamon the grabs one troll by the neck. "WHERE IS HE?!!!"
(Hopefully I'm alloud to do this) The troll speaks."He-he's in the larger green tent right over there." The troll points his scrawny long finger to the green tent."And His Name?!!" Agmendamon shouted with his putrid face right next to the troll's
"He is the one named Gardameion." Agmendamon throws the troll down and shouts "GARDAMEION!" Right then a large troll...wait no, OGRE arises from the tent."WhO CaLl GaRdAmEiOn WhIlEsT I NaP?!" Agmendamon shouts "It is I Agmendamon! I Wish To Challenge you to a duel...to the death!!" Gardameion then raises his iron spiked club and unfairley stikes at the tree branch above Agmendamon, but Agmendamon knowing the ways of these tricky beasts grabs the brance and swing it around 3 times and slams it into the ogre's knee Shattering the bone Agmendamon then jumps atom the ogre. The ogre as you know are stupid creatures. Gardameion then uses his club to stirke Agmendamon off of his chest but Agmendamon jumps out the way leaving the Ogre shreading it's own flesh. "AGGHHHHHAAHAHHH!!!" Cries the Ogre. Agmendamon the jumps atop the Ogre's head and pulls out one of his eyes with his bare hands. Agmendamon then takes out his blade and thrusts it into the Ogre's forhead killing the beast. "I Agmendamon am your new leader, trolls! And for my first order we attack the city of the dragon lords TOMORROW!" Then all you can hear are small frightened cries and loud warcrys. On Agmendamon's fly back he shouts at Tikoja and continues to the mountain where he meets Sarconigus.

Fallen Angel X

March 17, 2008, 09:30:10 pm #34 Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 03:18:02 pm by Fallen Angel X
"ROOOOOOARRR" A viscious shout roared through the forest. Tikoja regains consciousness after a shortwhile, in a daze, he gains some of his vision back. "damn, I have to head back before HE awakens..."Looking upwards, Tikoja spots Agmendamon. Moving swiftly Tikoja retraces his steps, his vision becoming clearer and clearer. "I have to make it before they see.. Cmon, a little more!" Tikoja quickly sneaks into the area where he set up camp. Like a savage beast, Tikoja rummages through his pack and quickly drinks a mysterious liquid from a vial. His vision blackens and he is blind once again. "I have to start carrying these in my belt! But I risk them finding out..." After a few seconds Tikoja overhears Kiel.

"So, what did I miss?"

Nortos

Dante turns to Tikoja brushing the tree tops aside with his head and his tail swishing in blinding motion. "Nothing much, Agmendamon has gained control of a local troll tribe so I won't have to make a blood sacrifice when we attack now. All that's left for me to know is where I attack? I don't want any puny trolls getting in my way..."

Chaze007

"The trolls are going to raid the city so we stay hidden although it won't last long then you will go in and finish off the rest I believe, then I will smash open the cages and free the dragons, at least I think that's how Kiel planned it."

Nortos

"hmm I think the trolls would get anilihated by mages and the dragon riders unless there is more destruction in certain places of the city, but it's up to Kiel"

Chaze007

"yes..yes that they would" Agmendamon sits himself atop a rock and stares as Tikoja with a serious mistrusting look.

Fallen Angel X

Tikoja, although blind, returned Agmendamon an eerie look. "Hmm. I have to scare off the city folk. I'll need help getting there. I'm blind..." An awkward silence ensued.

Vell

(thats fine Fallen Star)

"I will guide you Tikoja, and Dante, you wil be causing destruction one part of the city, and as will I, Tikoja come, tonight there will be a particularly large group of lovers."

Kiel then morphed into a small bird, and cawed.

"this is my bird voice, remember it, and be guided by it."

he then flew off, making his cawing sound so Tikoja could follow.

(???)

I couldn't believe what I saw yesterday, and he was the one who gave it to me too...

I reported it to the General, but he said it was nothing.

"HEY!"

I looked back, and there she was, the light of my very dark life.

my girl was runnin' to me, lookin as happy as i ever remembered her.

"something good happen?"

"good news, your wyvern is in even better condition."

"thats great news! but you know, Sylvas is already swifter than the rest of the Guards' Wyverns... I wonder why?"

"why wonder why? it never leads anywhere, come on, lets go to the lake tonight."

"alright..."

"Sylvas wants to come too." I was surprised by that, but then I remembered Dia(my girl) had slight telepathy, and could sometimes pick up Sylvas's thoughts.

in a way, the Wyvern was more important to her than me. but i didnt mind, it was the same with me.

"great!"

Chaze007

Meanwhile Agmendamon has just gathered the trolls outside the right gates "Tonight we strike!! remember leave the govenor alive if he dies damn your souls I will destroy your entire race!!!! UNDERSTOOD?!" "Yessir!!!" shouted about 12 trolls.

Fallen Angel X

Moving nimbly, Tikoja runs toward the lake, guided only by the Kiel's bird voice. After awhile, Tikoja can hear the movement of the water. "Kiel. I can find my way now." Tikoja, now ready, dashes for the lake. Realizing there might be people already there, Tikoja goes into the water. "Best method of doing this....." Meditating underwater, Tikoja begins to summon something....

( :-X )

A couple hours later, couples around the lake begin fleeing in fear.

Vell

(???)

"WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?! SYLVAS! GET US OUT OF HERE!"

me and my gal hopped on Sylvas, and he flew into the air, and i got a look at SOMETHING, that was scary, and suddenly appeared out of the water.

"what is that?" I asked.

Sylvas seemed overjoyed for some reason and flew around in some circles doing an amazing display, that i would have appreciated more if my girlfriend wasnt about to fall and if i wasnt recovering from a sudden fright.

thats when Sylvas did something completely unexpected.

he flew off, AWAY from Sindraloon.

"honey, wheres Sylvas going?"

"I don't know."

(Kiel)

Kiel was looking above the lake, and watched the Wyvern's display, and understood its meaning.

"a shadow brightened and its brightness fleeing the shadows behind. a flockless wonder."

"powerful..."

Kiel turned to Dante, "I'll signal to you to go in when the Trolls begin there offensive."

Chaze007

March 18, 2008, 07:16:14 pm #44 Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 11:24:48 am by Fallen Star
The encampment of trolls started raiding the village and killing all of the people there.Agmendamon as feirce and enraged as ever continues his speech "Let none survive!! kill all of the men,women, and children!!! ATTACK!!!!" Agmendamon flys into the sky dodgeing every ballista arrow Agmendamon lands in oen gaurd tower as it's bell rings which is the signal for the others to begin their attacks. Agmendamon grabs one of the gaurd's head and pulls it right off. "RAGHHH!!!" Agmendamon tosses the body at a villager. "NONE SHALL STAND" Agmendamon then raises his sword,Rayne,into the air. "I summon forth THE LIGHTNING OF JJHRAID" at that momeny clouds start to spin across the sky in a circling formation ad a red bean comes toward Agmendamon drainging 2% of his lifespan (20 years) and thousands of needle shaped icicles came flying from the sky stabbing about 200 villagers. Then giant lightning bolts came flying down striking almost every building on the right side shattering almost every home. All that was left was an undiscovered wine celler (hint hint for starroidkirby86,hopefully) "MUWHAHAHHAHAAHAAAAAAA" Agmendamon's eyes glow blood red as he drops his sword and takes his hand and shreads throughout EVERY living being on the right side "I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!" Agmendamon in rage for power jumps apon a man and totally rips through his face leaving him to bleed and suffer. "I WILL ENSLAVE YOU AS YOU ONCE DID ME!!" Agmendamon then takes out his blade and slices clean through 5 cages freeing the dragon's which themselves started attacking the city. "kabah Escketo Damushai" (Kill all but the Govenor) Agmendamon then falls to the ground as his rage leaves him.

Vell

(alright)

"now." Kiel jumped high, his body morphing, changing, becoming scaling.

he was shapeshifting, as he often did.

when he finished, he was a Sapphire Dragon.

"like it? its for here that i prepared this."

Kiel flew off and with a ligth-blue flame began to burn part of the city.

Nortos

(Ahhh how about a signal? lol the trolls started attacking yet?)

Vell

(the 'now' was the signal)

Nortos

To the unseen eye it appears that Dante is folding with in himself, and as a gust of wind blows by he appears in the shadow of the Arch Magi building. In amidst of the chaos as a 15ft 3 headed dog just appears Dante barges through the Magi walls, a group of Magi's are meditating on the rugs and Dante just keeps charging with the two side heads ripping apart passing by Magi's in short work there is blood dripping down his side heads. As he rushes past the group in a matter of seconds they are...mutilated...there would be no way to identify them...

Dante than side steps into a shadow when he hears the cries of a few magi from the other side of the building running towards him.
He appears behind them with an ear piercing roar his Viper lashing out in fury strikes faster than the eye can follow biting throats, ripping tendrils, gouging eyes and piercing flesh.
After a few short seconds Dante's heads, tail, paws and body made short work of the whole building of magi.

"That seems to be all of them, god humans bore me...such...weak creatures, and their meat can hardly sustain me at all, well I guess I'll have to go see what those pathetic excuse for mythical creatures are up to"
(talking about the trolls)
Dante side steps into a shadow and appears behind the barracks 

Vell

Kiel used one wing as a blade, and cut the top of a few buildings off.

"I AM THE SAPPHIRE DRAGON! AND YOU ALL WILL BOW TO ME! BOW! BOW!!!!!!!!!!" Kiel screamed, giving a ferocious effect on the citizens, the deah total was somewhere near the thousands within a few seconds.

Chaze007

March 20, 2008, 12:20:48 pm #50 Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 12:26:12 pm by Fallen Star
A few hours later Agmendamon awakens. He quickly remembers the mission and darts off to the govenor's house. Agmendamon snatches up the govenor. Agmendamon flys out of the building and crashes into the roof flying at least 500 feet into the air
"'we have seen you and we have deemed you obsolete, and as such, you and your race have been sentenced to extermination. You will deliver this message to the next town and tell them so on you hear me?!" The govenor then says "A-and if I don't?!" "I drop you..and noone catches you..and you DIE!" The governor then says "alright alright I'll do it." Agmendamon drops the goveor about 300 feet down and catches him just for the spite of it. Agmendamon then throws the govenor below atop his table. "REMEMBER!!"

Vell

with the city destroyed, Kiel morphed back into a blue bird, and flits back to the cliff, morphing into a pheonix, and cawing a loud, blue pheonix caw.

Chaze007

Agmendamon hears the sound and quickly ascends into the air onward to the cliff

Nortos

Dante who was just filling his stomach looks up and see's that the job is done, he folds within the shadows and appears back at the meeting place. He crouches waiting for the rest of the group

Fallen Angel X

As the couples fled, Tikoja took cover beneath what he thought to be bushes since he is blind. He had hoped that a small contingency of soldiers would arrive to investigate before the main invasion happened. And luckily there was. Unfortunately it was only a small group of about 20 soldiers but atleast that would be 20 soldiers less for them to fight.

"Now" Kiel had yelled.

About a half hour later, Tikoja could hear the cries and screams of the people in the city. The soldiers, unaware of Tikoja's prescence realize that the city is in danger. Forgetting about the task at hand, they leave themselves vulnerable, ready to be picked off. By now, Tikoja had already planned everything. Hidden underwater, he shot 3 shots towards the group of soldiers. Tikoja intentionally missed. He had wanted to play around with his targets. The soldiers quickly took a defensive position, unaware of as to how many opponents they could be facing. This time he let loose 1 shot, skinning one of the soldier's ear. Now, one of the few bright soldiers had figured out the shots were coming from the lake, he began pointing it out to the guard captain. Tikoja, with his enhanced hearing shot 2 arrows. This time, they didn't miss. It hit the soldier pointing out the lake in both his eyes. "YEARGH!" Sweet music to his ears. Now the soldiers were advancing towards the lake, towards Tikoja, just as he planned. The fools. The soldiers, now quite nervous and apprehensive were at the edge of the lake, where Tikoja could use his water magic to it's full extent.

A hand of water came from the lake itself grabbing 3 soldiers in to drown beneath the lake. His vision clear, Tikoja boldly jumped from the lake and using his water magic began to run on the lake towards the soldiers. The soldiers, completely confident now that they know it was a simple human instead of some dark water spirit, raise their swords to prepare for battle. Taking 3 arrows, Tikoja launches them into the enemies, nailing 3 of them in the head. Still running at full speed, Tikoja conjures up more water hands to grab the enemies down. As he got close, Tikoja propelled himself into the water. A few moments later, a wave, with Tikoja riding on it had crashed into the group. Shocked, and completely stunned, the enemy had lost 2 more soldiers from the depths of the lake, even more were lost to the barrage of arrows from Tikoja, who was now on land. Quite angry, the remaining enemies, about 5, had surrounded Tikoja. "You fools! It is better to just surrender and have a quick and painless death, then have a slow and painful one. For you are all no match for... Mr. Hyde!"

The enemies, still enraged, attacked Tikoja or atleast who seemed to be him. But they were no match for him. They were quickly disarmed and unable to move. Putting the survivors at the edge of the lake, he called forth 5 balls of water. He quickly broke the water and formed them into sharp icicles. "You will all be stabbed 84 times, 83 of them not hitting any of your vital organs. The 84th, assuming you don't bleed to death, will pierce your heart. This is the price you pay for defying mother nature! You could've redeemed yourselves, like I have. But now, it is too late." Tikoja told them as he walked away.

"Off to the meeting point. I'll hopefully be able to control... HIM until I get there. For now... I'll just enjoy my temporary eyesight"

A little bit later, just before Tikoja enters the meeting point, he drinks another potion. Upon entering he hears Dante. Tikoja then simply sits down on the dirt.

Nortos

(pfff u could only hear me cos i was eating pple lol remember i'm a "silent killer")

Vell

the warriors had gathered, Sarconagis apparently choosing to sit that one out.

"well done, Tikoja, a little bird told me of your 'performance' at the lake, I am pleased with all of you, Dante, you were an admirable distraction, and Agmen, I see there was no problem taking the Trolls, you all did swell, and I managed to find something. you may come out now."

Starrodkirby86

March 21, 2008, 10:45:43 pm #57 Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 10:47:00 pm by Starrodkirby86
After this performance, nearby, in the scenery, appears to be some rustling noises. Possibly an animal, something minor, maybe some large insect. Apparently though, the rustling had some intelligence. Eventually, the one who caused this event has came out to reveal itself. He quickly first replied however, "Before you people even consider of killing me, I have to tell you something. I love dragons and wyverns. Somehow, their  appearance and strength is so...majestic, it makes me envious of these creatures. I somehow want to be one. Of course, I'm one of those stupid humans."

The man kicks a rock. The rock seemed the fly a little farther than usual. He laughs at that rock. Then he looks at the group with some serious eyes. "I noticed your incredible feats. First, you killed my settlement. That's okay, I mean, I started to hate those people. Kind of got a little corrupt after they penned up those dragons. And it started to smell. Well, the smell I'm used to, but you get the picture. Now, this. The sheer violence, the action, I love it."

Although one may notice it, but the man's mind seemed to be in the enthusiastic mood, despite having his hometown being annihilated. 'Guess he's the traveler kind of type, or maybe he was a bum originally. He looked at all of them closely, in an attempt to analyze their abilities without freaking any one of them out. Intrigued, he then bellows out, "I am Galdek. Hurt me, and I will definitely hurt you in return. And I can pack a wallop."

(How is that? I hope I didn't mess anything up. If I did, then that would be a travesty.)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Vell

(nope)

"I think he would be a welcome addition to our group." Kiel said, then turned to face Galdek, "if ever in a battle you wish to ride with a Wyvern." Kiel then morphed into a Wyvern shape, of course, the scales were light blue, as per his signature, but he was every bit a genuine wyvern as any real one, then he morphed into a sky blue haired version of Galdek, "I, am Kieladron Nelfors, I am a Timeless Shapeshifter, from looking at all of you my age far surpasses yours, now, I have some business to attend to, you all may talk amongst yourself."

Kiel morphed into a light blue bird and flew into a nearby forest

Nortos

(pfff i'm from the times of Atlantis remember i destroyed it as a teenager in anger and puberty lol, but ur right ur still probably older)

"Human, just don't get in my way!"

Dante goes and crawls next to the camp fire, waiting for Kiel's next orders.

Vell

(lol Kiel is a bird in the forest doing something, which is actually kind of important)

Nortos

Fallen Angel X

Tikoja, still sitting on the ground, hears the breathing of the newcomer. Facing towards the newcomer, Tikoja asks him, "Your name?"

Starrodkirby86

(FAX, if your post was before my introduction, then consider some of this void. If not, then this is A-OK)

Looking at Tikoja, Galdek laughed and then remarked to the person, "Although I already said my name, I might as well say it again."

Galdek gave a somewhat miniature-in-power punch to Tikoja. It was gentle in a way, yet it showed some joking or a sign to remain on listening. "My name is Galdek."

With a quick observation and scanning (Once more), Galdek looked at Tikoja, and with some envy, said, "Noticing you and that mask of yours, you're a human. And it seems you have some credentials as well, if I'm not mistaken?"

Galdek notices Dante's crawling however, and with little to no offense to his remark. "What's with him?" He asked, sounding similar to some random dolt. The question may seem rhetorical possibly.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Fallen Angel X

(Oh my bad... I skimmed through your post  :P I didn't feel like really reading it all.. must've skipped through your name. No offense but your posts are extremely long. It's not a bad thing. I just don't like reading it all  ;) )

"Oh I'm quite sorry Galdek, my mind was.. pre-occupied." Tikoja briefly said as he turned away and went into the nearby forest. "If you need me, I'll be nearby. For now, I have to concentrate on something."

Valcos

Sorry to ruin your thread but, I dont get it  ???!
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Valcos on March 22, 2008, 11:03:51 am
Sorry to ruin your thread but, I dont get it  ???!
Valcos. If you want to join this game, please go to Dragon's Wings Sign Up and Discussion and submit a form so you can join this story. http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=94.0

There is also a prologue there that will give you an understanding of the story.

Vell

a tiny bird flitted about in the forest.

there it was, purposefully flapping its wings and gliding through the skies.

but it was an odd little bird.

it was light blue in color.

there was a small predator that despised the color.

it was smart too.

but not smart enough to outsmart Kiel.

it pounced upon the bird, and before it could reach, it was pouncing, no not on a bird, but on a light blue vision of itself, while momentarily confused at the odd mirror, its throat was gashed open by a single outstretched claw.

the cat was dead.

and the bird flew off again

Fallen Angel X

March 22, 2008, 12:17:33 pm #68 Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 12:33:15 pm by Fallen Angel X
Now in the nearby forest, Tikoja began to wander around looking for something. It had to be here, he thought to himself. Listening intently to mother nature itself, he could hear it's cries of pain. But no, he was searching for something else. "Why did Kiel pick this town?" He thought. About an hour or so later, Tikoja stumbled upon what he was searching for...

With several now filled vials, Tikoja struggled to find his way back. However on the way, he heard something nearby. "Why? Why help these fools on their quest to destroy humanity? You know full well that if they do succeed, you may be next. After all, you ARE a human and as long as you exist the humans can never truly be rid of. You, or perhaps that Galdek, will simply breed more and the problem would simply persist. Clearly they know this and you are a threat." The voice had spoken. "Please. Show yourself!" Tikoja yelled. It simply responded, "Look within yourself and you shall find me. I'll give you my eyes so you may see what I see." Suddenly, a bright flash occured in the Tikoja's area and he could see. "Could it be? It's... YOU." Looking into a nearby puddle, Tikoja did not see his own reflection but rather someone else's. It's lips began to move, "You? Is that all you call me? You know my name but you never say it. Why?" Tikoja, still stunned at what was happening around him, "Why? You shouldn't even exist! But I have a question. Why have you been appearing constantly? Before it was simply maybe once every 2 months. But now it's happened twice in one day!" It remained silent. "Answer me!" Tikoja yelled. "This is the month you were born. It is easier for me to surface on different occasions. This is once such occassion. But know this... We share the same body. And there can only be room for one..." Tikoja, now panicking, took one of the vials and drank it's contents. There was just silence.

Still a little shocked, Tikoja, blind once again, walked towards the voices of his fellow companions. Upon arrival, Tikoja asked Galdek to put some Tikoja's vials into Tikoja's pack because he cannot see where he had put it.

Starrodkirby86

Galdek, looking at Tikoja with some concern, said with a usual solemn poker face, "Eh, you don't look so good. When I don't feel so nice, I usually grab some remedies, like a good joke or something."

A quiet silence appeared. For more reassurance, Galdek then patted Tikoja on the back, "Or listen to the tranquility of nature...That is, if there isn't any deaths of animals. Then that would inhumane."

Galdek stretched out a little farther back, but still not vulnerable apparently in case of a sudden attack. Galdek however looked at the vials, just to see what it's like, and noticed the savory of the liquid within it. Of course, it's most likely water. But it can be something like the remains of some animal you know, but Galdek didn't seem to notice, despite his all right vision. "This vial looks a little funny though. Was it always like that?"

(:P)

Fallen Angel X

"it's just a liquid mixture of things I have found in the forest. But please do not speak of these vials to the others. Since you are the only other human here, I feel as though you're more trustworthy than the others. I thank you for helping me pack these."

Starrodkirby86

Galdek, feeling a sense he that at least one member of the group doesn't hate him for race, felt loved. "Ah, it's no problem. Eh, 'hope that's these vials are tasty though...that is, if they are edible. And yes, I will shut up about them." Quietly said Galdek to Tikoja.

He looked out at the forest back, with the lush greens and chirping birds. Galdek looked intently at a certain isolated area of the forest close by where the party was. He then pointed his finger towards it and said, not caring but acknowledging a response from his new comrades, "I'm going to work on my magic over there. I really suck at it considering I always started out brawns over brains, but we'll see. If you need me, I'll be over there."

Fallen Angel X

Tikoja, whom was by himself now decided to sit down and perfect his other senses. Especially in the case if the opponent jams his hearing. His first task, memorize the scents of his allies, and to be able to distinguish them from one another. After all, Tikoja might accidentily hit an ally without knowing it with just hearing.

Vell

Kiel landed at the base of a waterfall.

"the first settlement is over, we have ended it, and now? we continue. a march of death against humanity." He morphed into a fish and dived under the water. "but yet. I saw that one... it looked... unhindered. is Humanity planning something? did they know of our existence before now? but we were just brought here."

"now, Kiel, didn't you say you werent human anymore?"

Kiel surfaced upon hearing these familiar words.

he morphed into the person who stood before him, a female.

human.

"you." a single word, confused. "how did you?"

"you've been Mother's representative here for a long time, and you at one point said you were no longer human. that was right around the time you stopped aging."

"you knew what i was trying to accomplish."

"yes. let me tell you Kelly, you won't succeed here, you will fail like the rest, you dont think humans had been scared when Dragons started showing up?"

"I can't believe I ever felt a human emotion towards you at all."

"and yet, still, your words are heavied with the taste of human venom."

Kiel pulled a sword from his side, and the person facing him did the same.

"you aim to fight with a weapon you yourself quit hundreds of years ago? fool, you may be Timeless, but Mortal you remain."

the two blades, which were exact mimics of themselves, clashed against eachother, "Why do you have to know?" Kiel asked, throwing a kick at the persons side.

which was dodged easily, and Kiel nimbly blocked the stab that followed. "Why? You dare ask that know?!"

Kiel morphed into a younger version of his adversary, and, with quick movements, knocked the blade from the humans hands, "I have plans to make."

keeping the body, and, in the midst of his rage forgetting to change the hair to his own, he walked back to the camp, knowing full well the woman behind him would not follow.

not her, not her bright yellow eyes, or her bright red hair.

Fallen Angel X

Tikoja, still honing his senses, heard footsteps nearby. Unaware if it was friend or foe, he yelled out, "Who is approaching, Are you friend or foe?" Sniffing the air, it seemed as though it was Kiel however Tikoja wasn't quite familiar with Kiel's scent yet. But he would let it slip by, whatever it was. He wanted to see how the others would react.

Vell

Kiel, still not noticing he was in a form that was almost the exact opposite of his usual one, walked right into camp, and sat down at his place, and made a campfire, it was getting dark out, there obviously was something on Kiel's mind, but yet, did the others recognize him for him?

Calintz

Sarcanogist...standing adjacent to Kiel, simply looks at him with challenging eyes. Isss sssomething wrong Kiel??

Nortos

Dante appears suddenly behind Kiel's shadow "I heard iron, swords clashing, I also smell confusion from you Kiel, there is something you are hiding from us and you'll tell us, there should be no secrets when so much is at stake!"

Calintz

"Agreeeeed...pleassse exxxplain the sssituation."

Vell

"its a complicated situation, no concern of yours, just something from long ago that concerns only me. however if you wish for a tale be ready to have our progress delayed, this is a long tale."

Starrodkirby86

After Kiel's reply to Sarcanogist, coincidentally Galdek went back from his secluded training spot. If one were to notice, a little magic was used, as their were remnants of asphalt from fire, attempted to being doused out by water, and apparently shocked by thunder. Then, around the tree trunks are appearntly slided footprints, showing some centripal force above the ground. Galdek walked back to the group, apparently tired, but still able to fight.

"Did I hear a story? I'm intrigued deeply." Said Galdek. He sat down in a comfortable position, waiting for the next event to initiate.

Vell

Kiel sighed, "I'm not going to be able to get out of telling this am I?"

Starrodkirby86

Galdek, replying with a chuckle, "I suppose. But you did give us all a choice. I wouldn't mind whatever story you are to tell, 'just that I wonder if the other people would know."

He remained in the lazy position before, having not a care in the world, or at least, for this tranquil moment.

Vell

March 23, 2008, 11:29:09 am #83 Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 01:18:08 pm by UltaFlame
Kiel remained in the body of the woman still not realizing he hadnt even changed the hair color

(??)

we landed and my girl took my wyvern and went off, and I entered town.

I went straight to the guard station.

Calintz

"Pleassse...proccceeed."

Vell

Kiel sighed and began.

"as you all know, once i was a human, or maybe you dont know, at any rate, i was human, and there was this one girl, who was different, she was able to suck the life out of others, to sustain her existence and her age. before i became Kieladron Nelfors, the Timeless Shapeshifter, I developed feelings for her, and ever since i was young, I heard the earth, and I pleaded with humanity to change, before the state got this bad. it was when they still had a chance."

Kiel paused, grabbing a fly out of the sky, and it seemed to just vanish in a glow.

"she practiced Sword-based combat as a hobby. the only thing is that she's on the human side, and I found she had been spending some time here from some sources of mine. I had hoped she would be killed in the attack, but she escaped somehow, and i met her at a nearby waterfall. I thought i ended being human long ago, but i couldnt bring myself to kill her. no point going now, she's escaped by now. she still has it. I can't believe it."

Kiel looked up, "that is all you need know, the rest is for me alone to know. I apologize." then Kielaldron Nelfors, former human, the Timeless Shapeshifter, fell asleep.

Fallen Angel X

"So he is..human?" Tikoja said as he walked closer to the group. "I don't know about any of you but I'm heading out to see if this girl is still out here, nearby. I don't care what Kiel said about her probably not being here. I can't sleep tonight knowing that our fearless leader is worried about something. Besides, she could've been eavesdropping on us for all we know!"

Leaving the camp, Tikoja forgot his bow and arrows.

Calintz

"He'll be back," says Sarcanogist with an uneasy feeling settling in. "I too am worried," Sarcanogist thinks to himself.

Starrodkirby86

Galdek, having the same reaction and acting like some mere side character that simply accepts everything, unsurprisingly accepted this as well. He also has some other dissenting opinions though. "If our pal Kiel here had trouble with this female, then apparently we might have trouble too. Unless one were to gang up on this person, then it seems we can have a victory right? Nevertheless, if you fools are going out, I may go too."

However, Galdek noticed something alarming. Tikoja's bow and arrows. Galdek, looking at them, he picked up and bolted out, "Oh gosh, that idiot..."

Galdek runs off the direction Tikoja went and screamed out, "TIKOJA! TIKOJA! YOU IDIOT!"

(No, you're not an idiot, but you get my point)

Vell

as Kiel was sleeping, the lady, who had so far gone without having a name revealed, was long gone from the forest.

she was whistling to herself, when she noticed a young couple. so young. so full of life.

"hey, you two, you look happy."

they looked at her, suspicious, obviously. no normal person interrupts a couple of teenagers making out, about to start taking there clothes off.

"what do you want, old hag?"

the lady smiled, she did indeed seem like a young hag to the seventeen year olds. indeed, her body was that of a forty-year olds.

"would you offer your life unto me?"

Nortos

"It matters if it involves fighting, how can you be so oblivious Kiel? It could ruin our whole mission! One thing I find confusing is why you and whatever it was you were fighting...your scents were so...familiar"

Vell

(Kiel)

Kiel could not hear Dante's words, as Kiel had already fallen sleep for the night

Nortos

(Didn't I write Kiel? lol I'm thinking about waking ur charecter up and throttling him :P)

Vell

(ooc)

oh, yeah, you did, but hes asleep >.> wake him up if you want.

Calintz

Fallen Angel X

After about 2 hours of scouting the area, Tikoja decides that the woman has most likely disappeared. While heading back, Tikoja is ambushed by 3 bandits. "Bandits, huh? 3 of them too. This should be fun." Tikoja boldly stated. Reaching for where his bow normally is, he quickly realizes he's left his equipment back at the camp. "Oh. How unfortunate. For you." Tikoja said, looking them in the eye. Looking around, Tikoja was searching for any forms of water. "Although it is against our cause, I may have to resort to.... that." Tikoja thought to himself. Taking a defensive position, Tikoja begins to hold off the 3 assailants. "Hmph, He gave me vision but not his physical strength. What a rip-off, I suppose I shouldn't complain though." Tikoja said just as he was struck in the chest. "I guess I have no choice but to resort to..."

Tikoja left the area, all 3 bandits dead and the trees nearby, withering away. He soon arrived at the camp. "I scouted the area. No one was near here except for a few bandits. I dispatched of them though." Tikoja said cooly.

Vell

(my character is still asleep :P)

Starrodkirby86

Galdek, remaining lost in the forest like a wimp, was calling out Tikoja's name, along with some insults to provoke the guy. Galdek still had the bow and the arrows. Feeling like there's nothing else to do, Galdek might as well just look at the weapon Tikoja forgot.

(Please note FAX, if this is unacceptable on your end, it can be void)

The bow, which having an intricate design, seemed to be very efficient. The bow string was very durable and allowed maximum results when firing an arrow, even more than the Dyneema. Galdek then counted the arrows within the quiver. He counted to himself, "Hm, five, six, ten...nineteen...twenty-four, twenty-five..."

Eventually, he finished, with the quiver containing about 75 arrows, a high amount for a quiver that small. Galdek however didn't feel like using them. All right. Maybe one. However, not wanting to anger Tikoja (As angering someone with competence can easily get you screwed), he decided to use something else rather than an arrow. He grabbed a stick, and then stuck a rock on it. He did it numerous times, and spanned out eleven arrows.

"I gotta say, for my first time, these things can sell me a lot of buck!" Galdek exclaimed wildly. His exclaim apparently caught the attention of two brigands. Makes you wonder how many bandits are in the forest. The bandits noticed someone talking, which was Galdek.

"I heard the word "Buck". Sounds like an easy opportunity right pal?" gruffed out one bandit, shoving the other guy for the heck of it. The other bandit nodded in acceptance. Galdek made a dexterous run for it, yet in a stealthy manner, to see if the bandits have any interesting on them. The nodding bandit, he finally spoke.

"Hey man, maybe going off the trail of our three brigands was a bad idea. I don't think we're ever going to find this person and their possible loot..." Reluctantly said the other bandit, yet bravely. With anger, as if been offensed, the other bandit went, "Oh god! You loon! Of course, we'll find the money! And we'll brag it off to them as well!"

Galdek stepped out to make a preemptive strike. "I might as well try something new."

(Gee whiz, that was long.)

Nortos

"Hmmm sounds like fun, killing humans, not really worth my time though Tikoja, let's see what Kiel has to say I'm not satisfied"

Dante steps into the shadow again and appears on top of Kiel, saliva dripping over his face "Kiel! We aren't satisfied, what is this about!"

Vell

Kiel woke up from his sleep when some of Dante's saliva fell on his face.

"huh? this is about us supposed to be getting some sleep for tomorrow. the woman is my problem, I'll handle her... wheres Tikoja? and Galdek? and Sarcanogist?"

Fallen Angel X

"I'm right here, Kiel. I just got back. Where's Galdek and Sarcanogist? And has anyone seen my bow?" Tikoja asked.  Looking around the camp, only a few members of the group was there. "They must be out hunting for food or something, I suppose. I'm going to sleep. If anything of utter importance occurs, wake me up."

Starrodkirby86

Meanwhile, where Galdek is with the two bandits who apparently disbanded from this other three, he began by deciding to curse them. Muttering a few words, yet still moving swiftly in order to dodge the two in case of a strike, Galdek then threw an orb onto them. A dark aura emanated off of it, and it landed on both of the bandits as they were close together. One of the bandits went out and stammered, "What's this!? I feel slow...And weak."

While the two bandits were vulnerable, Galdek wanted to test those stone arrows he created. He had learned some archery before and thought of it as a nice sporting event, similar to how people treat golf today. He shot an arrow at one bandit, stunning him. Galdek quickly got another stone arrow and hit the other bandit. Both were paralyzed from the hit.

Galdek was ready to use magic. He used a Flame spell to give them a second-degree burn, just for weakening, and then he swiped his Falchion into their bodies. Making sure it was painless to his opponents, he decapitated them. Quickly, afterwards, Galdek attempted to douse the flame to see if there's anything of value. Not really, except for a few gold coins. He picked them up just in case.

Galdek cremated the two and buried them. He later sighed and went back to where the group was...that is, if he could remember. Eventually he did, but Galdek was hungry as ever...

"Sorry guys, what did I miss?" Galdek bolted out to them. He also noticed Tikoja. "You dolt...you forgot your bow and arrow here. I had to find you, but I got lost myself with some bandits...Who in their turn got lost from three other bandits...Sounds confusing huh?"

He threw him the bow and the arrow, along with nine stone arrows. Galdek, stating out something, "I made those stone arrows. They really stink, but I noticed that those arrows can stun the enemy."

Fallen Angel X

It was dark. Tikoja couldn't see a thing. But there, in the far off distance, he could see something, or someone... Approaching the distant figure, Tikoja realized it was a man, quite muscular in build and he seemed to be quite angry. Deciding it would be best to avoid him, Tikoja tried to find a way around, but it was too late. He had been spotted. The man, now charging at Tikoja, unsheathed a longsword. Tikoja, despite not realizing the danger he was in, sensed the attack and with quick reflexes avoided the blow. "Please, do not harm me! I'm not your enemy!" Tikoja pleaded. The figure whose face Tikoja began to recall simply answered, "You do not know that." Retreating towards a nearby river, Tikoja began channeling his energy, summoning forth a fortress completely built of water. The man finally caught up and broke in. "You're in my area now. Let's see what you've got!" Tikoja yelled out. The man began climbing through the fortress, overcoming all the obstacles that Tikoja had set up. Startled and surprised, Tikoja remained calm. The man, who now seemed even more familiar Tikoja, finally found him. "You've been extremely annoying from the start! It will be a pleasure to end your life right here." He said as he approached Tikoja. Tikoja, whom was running out of ideas jumped into the river. After swimming to the other side, he fell down from exhaustion. The man, whom Tikoja finally recognized as the other him, caught up. "You shouldn't have gone to sleep you fool! For here I can attack your subconcious. You will cease to exist!" Hyde said as he lifted his sword. Just before impact, everything blacked out.

Unable to see things once again, Tikoja heard Galdek's explanation as to why he wasn't there earlier on. "Thanks for grabbing them for me." Tikoja said gratefully. Tikoja wasn't going to sleep again, not after that. So he decided he'd keep guard.

Starrodkirby86

(Just a question, a kind of an off-story question, but nevertheless. Did you base off HYDE from the artist that done singles like COUNTDOWN and part of L'arc?)

Galdek was bored. But then he noticed Sarcanogist wasn't here...He pondered for a moment, and then asked anyone where the heck Sarcanogist is...

Fallen Angel X

(ooc)

No. I get it from the top of my head :P In fact, I've never heard of COUNTDOWN or L'arc

(Tikoja)

Walking towards the sound of the burning campfire, Tikoja sat on what felt to be a log. After confirming that it truly was a log, he sat there quietly. When Galdek approached Tikoja about where Sarcanogist was, Tikoja only replied, "He was here when I left." Focusing his sense of smell, Tikoja familiarized himself with Galdek's scent. "This should be good practice." Tikoja thought to himself. Sniffing the air, Tikoja, still sitting on the log, was tracking Galdek's movements across the camp.

Vell

"if everything is alright, I would like to get some sleep." Kiel said, and fell asleep once again.

Nortos

"Tikoja and Sarcanogist are right here wanting to know your answer, but I don't know where Galdek is probably some stupid human thing"

Starrodkirby86

Galdek, not offended at all by the answer, but rather a little dumbfounded at Dante's remark. He kind of stopped, but then continued, and remarked out, "You do know that I am here right?"

He wasn't sure whether Dante was doing this on purpose or not, but whatever it is, Galdek hoped that he acknowledged it, rather than ignoring...

Nortos

(Wtf i thought i replied to this
Also lol i thought u were off killing bandits...)

Dante looks directly at Galdek with defying eyes that seem to penetrate Galdek like an X-ray. "Than it looks like everyone is here, Kiel we are awaiting your answer..."

Calintz

Vell

he went to sleep again a while ago btw.

Fallen Angel X

"Please, fellow allies, let us rest this night and await our orders until morning. We have succeeded in destroying a town so I say we have well earned such a break and we would be fools to spend it worrying over something like this. Should it ever be of true importance to us, Kiel will surely tell us more but for now, we rest." Tikoja said still sitting near the campfire. "Hopefully we will get new orders soon."

Starrodkirby86

Galdek sighs. He stretched more, started to "dig for gold", and then said, "I think I have insomnia at the moment though...Might as well pretend to sleep..."

With a few mutters and a nice warmth from the campfire, Galdek went to (Make an attempt to) sleep. Yet, he was still on-guard, being in a light sleeper mode.

Calintz

Not much more to do at current, I will alssso require rest and nouressshment, however I believe sssomeone ssshould remain awake asss the ssslightessst chance of an ambusssh ssstill exissstsss.

Fallen Angel X

"Aye. I'm awake. I don't intend on sleeping anytime soon." Replied Tikoja. Sitting down, recalling his dream a little earlier ago. "Please. Just rest. I'll warn you of any ambushes or such. Although I'm blind, I can hear and smell as well."

Deciding to eat something, Tikoja went to his pack. He had recently had the idea of coating his pack with a strong scented plant of some sort so he may be able to track it without the others having to help him anymore. Inside he could feel the vials Galdek had helped him pack, some arrows, a knife and then he found it. It was a small bag containing nuts and fruits. Heading back to the campfire, using the sound of the burning flames, Tikoja sat down once again. He grabbed what he felt to be an apple from the bag and took a bite. "It's going to be a long night."

Calintz

I am will dulge deeper into the woodsss to collect firewood and herbsss. I will not be gone long, and I will not travel far. I shall yell in compliance should I require aide of any sssort.

Nortos

"If you want to stand guard that's fine, but because of my 4 heads i can keep two eyes open while sleeping having the same alertness as anyone fully awake while sleeping"

Nortos

Vell

(WAKE UP TIME)

in the morning Kiel woke up, and thats when he found out he was in a body so completely different from his normal.

"oh." he said to himself, and morphed into a likeness of Galdek, and waited for the other warriors to awaken.

Starrodkirby86

Galdek actually (And grudgingly) woke up, making a few grumbles and maybe one stretch. The guy's unsure if he were the one to wake up first (That is, of the sleepers), or if the whole night was uneventful, and then he noticed Kiel, morphed into Galdek for the moment. Galdek looked at Kiel for a moment, and without realizing it's Kiel, Galdek said, "Lookin' good."

Then, probably because the fool is half-asleep, he stops and attempts to comb his hair with the hand. But to much of his surprise, the other Galdek (Being Kiel) didn't mimic. "This mirror is quite strange..." he grunted.

Eventually, Galdek realized it's Kiel. :P

Fallen Angel X

Tikoja, whom was awake the entire night, heard Kiel awaken. Hopefully, something interesting will happen, he thought.

Nortos

A looming shadow appears behind Galdek.
"Here's breakfast".
Dante throws 4 dears over Galdek and next to the campfire while holding another between his two side heads.

Vell

Kiel took a bite out of his deer and began eating.

FAX

*bump* we going to move on or what?

Vell

well, Guesty, I'm waiting for other people...

FAX

Spoiler: ShowHide
Kinda offended by that comment! >:(

lol who're you waiting for? O_O Tikoja is dead atm considering I've left. But other than that who else? ???

Vell

everyone but me and Dante to begin breakfast.

Vell

Fallen Angel X

Tikoja who had been sitting there had heard the cackle of the campfire. He had soon realized it was morning. He could tell by the sunlight brushing against his skin making him feel warmer. Aside from the fire, he had heard his fellow companions eating. "It smells good." Said Tikoja, hungrily. He got up and joined his companions for breakfast.