Dragon's Wings.

Started by Vell, March 15, 2008, 08:54:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nortos

( lol I'm larger)

"Well the way I see it is we could do a sneak attack just where we need which wouldn't destory the city as well or we could cause a massacre killing countless thousands of innocents at the start letting me conjure an army.
It depends if you think we should kill innocents to make them think we mean business, but in doing that we make ourselves look like barbarians and uncivilized".

Vell

"I'm saying we need to scare them, and a lot, we need rumors to start spreading, and whent hat happens, once we strike, the whole world will fear us, Dante."

Chaze007

Out of nowhere a small figurine appears as if two miles away getting closer, It's Agemndamon. Agmendamon lands, he looks anxious and disturbed."Kiel,I've just found something." Agmendamon takes the 3 fishes for everyone and tosses it to them and tosses 5 to Dante. He then takes out a rolled package of leaves."Take a look at this." Agmendamon unrolls the package revealining a Blackish fish with acidec holes inside it. "It's diseased, I found it two lakes away from the one I got our fish. Mabye we can....frighten the townspeople with these, since fish isa main priority after a few hours, or days of these being implanted the people will deplete and start to travel. And if they eat them they will slowly die, so either way It'll be easier to sneak in and less active." Agmendamon throws the fish over the mountain and points to the way he came from."There is where I found them. But theres a few encampments of forest trolls down there." Agmendamon crosses his arms and waits.
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Vell

(we're the only mythological creatures, other than the dragons and wyverns which are under human control, forest trolls dont exist. or, maybe, they do. yes, yes, I had an idea.)

"did you say Forest Trolls?" Kiel looked alarmed for a few seconds, then morphed into a winged cat and lifted into the air, "show me where you found this fish. and show me the trolls."

Chaze007

Agmendamon lifts into the air "What about them?" he points to the others.

Vell

"we wont need protection, they have roles to prepare for, we'll be but a minute, back in time for the assault. these Trolls disturb me."

Chaze007

"As you command." Agmendamon flies toward a forest not far from the mountain a few minutes later he dives onto a big tree."Follow me. This tree is covered they won't be able to see you." Down below is 2 encampments of 4 forest trolls each and a Black lake.

Vell

"eight trolls. and a Blackneed Lake, its as i thought, maybe worse, at any rate, we'll deal with this later, right now, We return, after our-"

Kiel turned around and looked at the eight trolls.

"then again... Trolls would be quite capable of taking out a human settlement."

Kiel morphed into one of the trolls.

"Agmen, I have a plan to use these trolls."

Chaze007

"Yes as I supposed I was thinking of the same thing, I know troll tounge, do you?"

Vell

"of course, I'm the interpretor. Agmen, what i want you to do, is go in there right now, and challenge the Forest Leader to a battle, kill it as fast as you can, and follow the Troll Duel Rules, perfectly, got it? afterwards, tomorrow night, send the Trolls in to attack the village, leave the human governor alive, and have him send a message: 'we have seen you and we have deemed you obsolete, and as such, you and your race have been sentenced to extermination' make sure he gets his message to the rest of the humanity. afterwards, we'll deal with the trolls, of course, eight alone cant take out all of these, but itll eliminate the need for Dante to weaken himself as a Blood Sacrifice. and itll intimidate them enough, they know how vicious trolls are."

"now, Agmendamon, do you accept this duty?"

Chaze007

" Yessir I do so with my honor." Agmendamon stands up and sets his helmet on and fastens his blade. "It's time"

Fallen Angel X

Tikoja decided to wait Kiel at a nearby pond, using the sound of the water to help guide him there. Sitting on the floor, Tikoja starts meditating. "hmm, how am I supposed to get back if I'm blind. I'll probably just try to follow Agmen's loud voice to find my way back! Hah." Still meditating, Tikoja stares blankly into the sky, and falls into a subconscious state.

Vell

Kiel morphed into a bird and flew off to tell the three warriors waiting of his new plan.

when he arrived, he saw only Sarconigus(sp?) and Dante, "I assume Tikoja is off meditating somewhere, I'll find him later. anyway, Agmen will become leader of the band of Forest Trolls, and then, tomorrow, he will use them to attack the town, we will assist, leave the governing human alive, Agmen has a message for him, free the dragons before anything got it?" Kiel sat down and patiently waited for a response.

Chaze007

March 17, 2008, 09:14:03 pm #33 Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 10:02:06 pm by Fallen Star
Meanwhile Agmendamon stormed out of the tree with a loud crash inbetween one encampment. As the small earthquake began it frightened the trolls. "WHERE IS YOUR LEADER!" Agmendamon the grabs one troll by the neck. "WHERE IS HE?!!!"
(Hopefully I'm alloud to do this) The troll speaks."He-he's in the larger green tent right over there." The troll points his scrawny long finger to the green tent."And His Name?!!" Agmendamon shouted with his putrid face right next to the troll's
"He is the one named Gardameion." Agmendamon throws the troll down and shouts "GARDAMEION!" Right then a large troll...wait no, OGRE arises from the tent."WhO CaLl GaRdAmEiOn WhIlEsT I NaP?!" Agmendamon shouts "It is I Agmendamon! I Wish To Challenge you to a duel...to the death!!" Gardameion then raises his iron spiked club and unfairley stikes at the tree branch above Agmendamon, but Agmendamon knowing the ways of these tricky beasts grabs the brance and swing it around 3 times and slams it into the ogre's knee Shattering the bone Agmendamon then jumps atom the ogre. The ogre as you know are stupid creatures. Gardameion then uses his club to stirke Agmendamon off of his chest but Agmendamon jumps out the way leaving the Ogre shreading it's own flesh. "AGGHHHHHAAHAHHH!!!" Cries the Ogre. Agmendamon the jumps atop the Ogre's head and pulls out one of his eyes with his bare hands. Agmendamon then takes out his blade and thrusts it into the Ogre's forhead killing the beast. "I Agmendamon am your new leader, trolls! And for my first order we attack the city of the dragon lords TOMORROW!" Then all you can hear are small frightened cries and loud warcrys. On Agmendamon's fly back he shouts at Tikoja and continues to the mountain where he meets Sarconigus.

Fallen Angel X

March 17, 2008, 09:30:10 pm #34 Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 03:18:02 pm by Fallen Angel X
"ROOOOOOARRR" A viscious shout roared through the forest. Tikoja regains consciousness after a shortwhile, in a daze, he gains some of his vision back. "damn, I have to head back before HE awakens..."Looking upwards, Tikoja spots Agmendamon. Moving swiftly Tikoja retraces his steps, his vision becoming clearer and clearer. "I have to make it before they see.. Cmon, a little more!" Tikoja quickly sneaks into the area where he set up camp. Like a savage beast, Tikoja rummages through his pack and quickly drinks a mysterious liquid from a vial. His vision blackens and he is blind once again. "I have to start carrying these in my belt! But I risk them finding out..." After a few seconds Tikoja overhears Kiel.

"So, what did I miss?"

Nortos

Dante turns to Tikoja brushing the tree tops aside with his head and his tail swishing in blinding motion. "Nothing much, Agmendamon has gained control of a local troll tribe so I won't have to make a blood sacrifice when we attack now. All that's left for me to know is where I attack? I don't want any puny trolls getting in my way..."

Chaze007

"The trolls are going to raid the city so we stay hidden although it won't last long then you will go in and finish off the rest I believe, then I will smash open the cages and free the dragons, at least I think that's how Kiel planned it."

Nortos

"hmm I think the trolls would get anilihated by mages and the dragon riders unless there is more destruction in certain places of the city, but it's up to Kiel"

Chaze007

"yes..yes that they would" Agmendamon sits himself atop a rock and stares as Tikoja with a serious mistrusting look.

Fallen Angel X

Tikoja, although blind, returned Agmendamon an eerie look. "Hmm. I have to scare off the city folk. I'll need help getting there. I'm blind..." An awkward silence ensued.