Dragon's Wings.

Started by Vell, March 15, 2008, 08:54:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

(thats fine Fallen Star)

"I will guide you Tikoja, and Dante, you wil be causing destruction one part of the city, and as will I, Tikoja come, tonight there will be a particularly large group of lovers."

Kiel then morphed into a small bird, and cawed.

"this is my bird voice, remember it, and be guided by it."

he then flew off, making his cawing sound so Tikoja could follow.

(???)

I couldn't believe what I saw yesterday, and he was the one who gave it to me too...

I reported it to the General, but he said it was nothing.

"HEY!"

I looked back, and there she was, the light of my very dark life.

my girl was runnin' to me, lookin as happy as i ever remembered her.

"something good happen?"

"good news, your wyvern is in even better condition."

"thats great news! but you know, Sylvas is already swifter than the rest of the Guards' Wyverns... I wonder why?"

"why wonder why? it never leads anywhere, come on, lets go to the lake tonight."

"alright..."

"Sylvas wants to come too." I was surprised by that, but then I remembered Dia(my girl) had slight telepathy, and could sometimes pick up Sylvas's thoughts.

in a way, the Wyvern was more important to her than me. but i didnt mind, it was the same with me.

"great!"

Chaze007

Meanwhile Agmendamon has just gathered the trolls outside the right gates "Tonight we strike!! remember leave the govenor alive if he dies damn your souls I will destroy your entire race!!!! UNDERSTOOD?!" "Yessir!!!" shouted about 12 trolls.
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Fallen Angel X

Moving nimbly, Tikoja runs toward the lake, guided only by the Kiel's bird voice. After awhile, Tikoja can hear the movement of the water. "Kiel. I can find my way now." Tikoja, now ready, dashes for the lake. Realizing there might be people already there, Tikoja goes into the water. "Best method of doing this....." Meditating underwater, Tikoja begins to summon something....

( :-X )

A couple hours later, couples around the lake begin fleeing in fear.

Vell

(???)

"WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?! SYLVAS! GET US OUT OF HERE!"

me and my gal hopped on Sylvas, and he flew into the air, and i got a look at SOMETHING, that was scary, and suddenly appeared out of the water.

"what is that?" I asked.

Sylvas seemed overjoyed for some reason and flew around in some circles doing an amazing display, that i would have appreciated more if my girlfriend wasnt about to fall and if i wasnt recovering from a sudden fright.

thats when Sylvas did something completely unexpected.

he flew off, AWAY from Sindraloon.

"honey, wheres Sylvas going?"

"I don't know."

(Kiel)

Kiel was looking above the lake, and watched the Wyvern's display, and understood its meaning.

"a shadow brightened and its brightness fleeing the shadows behind. a flockless wonder."

"powerful..."

Kiel turned to Dante, "I'll signal to you to go in when the Trolls begin there offensive."

Chaze007

March 18, 2008, 07:16:14 pm #44 Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 11:24:48 am by Fallen Star
The encampment of trolls started raiding the village and killing all of the people there.Agmendamon as feirce and enraged as ever continues his speech "Let none survive!! kill all of the men,women, and children!!! ATTACK!!!!" Agmendamon flys into the sky dodgeing every ballista arrow Agmendamon lands in oen gaurd tower as it's bell rings which is the signal for the others to begin their attacks. Agmendamon grabs one of the gaurd's head and pulls it right off. "RAGHHH!!!" Agmendamon tosses the body at a villager. "NONE SHALL STAND" Agmendamon then raises his sword,Rayne,into the air. "I summon forth THE LIGHTNING OF JJHRAID" at that momeny clouds start to spin across the sky in a circling formation ad a red bean comes toward Agmendamon drainging 2% of his lifespan (20 years) and thousands of needle shaped icicles came flying from the sky stabbing about 200 villagers. Then giant lightning bolts came flying down striking almost every building on the right side shattering almost every home. All that was left was an undiscovered wine celler (hint hint for starroidkirby86,hopefully) "MUWHAHAHHAHAAHAAAAAAA" Agmendamon's eyes glow blood red as he drops his sword and takes his hand and shreads throughout EVERY living being on the right side "I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!" Agmendamon in rage for power jumps apon a man and totally rips through his face leaving him to bleed and suffer. "I WILL ENSLAVE YOU AS YOU ONCE DID ME!!" Agmendamon then takes out his blade and slices clean through 5 cages freeing the dragon's which themselves started attacking the city. "kabah Escketo Damushai" (Kill all but the Govenor) Agmendamon then falls to the ground as his rage leaves him.

Vell

(alright)

"now." Kiel jumped high, his body morphing, changing, becoming scaling.

he was shapeshifting, as he often did.

when he finished, he was a Sapphire Dragon.

"like it? its for here that i prepared this."

Kiel flew off and with a ligth-blue flame began to burn part of the city.

Nortos

(Ahhh how about a signal? lol the trolls started attacking yet?)

Vell

(the 'now' was the signal)

Nortos

To the unseen eye it appears that Dante is folding with in himself, and as a gust of wind blows by he appears in the shadow of the Arch Magi building. In amidst of the chaos as a 15ft 3 headed dog just appears Dante barges through the Magi walls, a group of Magi's are meditating on the rugs and Dante just keeps charging with the two side heads ripping apart passing by Magi's in short work there is blood dripping down his side heads. As he rushes past the group in a matter of seconds they are...mutilated...there would be no way to identify them...

Dante than side steps into a shadow when he hears the cries of a few magi from the other side of the building running towards him.
He appears behind them with an ear piercing roar his Viper lashing out in fury strikes faster than the eye can follow biting throats, ripping tendrils, gouging eyes and piercing flesh.
After a few short seconds Dante's heads, tail, paws and body made short work of the whole building of magi.

"That seems to be all of them, god humans bore me...such...weak creatures, and their meat can hardly sustain me at all, well I guess I'll have to go see what those pathetic excuse for mythical creatures are up to"
(talking about the trolls)
Dante side steps into a shadow and appears behind the barracks 

Vell

Kiel used one wing as a blade, and cut the top of a few buildings off.

"I AM THE SAPPHIRE DRAGON! AND YOU ALL WILL BOW TO ME! BOW! BOW!!!!!!!!!!" Kiel screamed, giving a ferocious effect on the citizens, the deah total was somewhere near the thousands within a few seconds.

Chaze007

March 20, 2008, 12:20:48 pm #50 Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 12:26:12 pm by Fallen Star
A few hours later Agmendamon awakens. He quickly remembers the mission and darts off to the govenor's house. Agmendamon snatches up the govenor. Agmendamon flys out of the building and crashes into the roof flying at least 500 feet into the air
"'we have seen you and we have deemed you obsolete, and as such, you and your race have been sentenced to extermination. You will deliver this message to the next town and tell them so on you hear me?!" The govenor then says "A-and if I don't?!" "I drop you..and noone catches you..and you DIE!" The governor then says "alright alright I'll do it." Agmendamon drops the goveor about 300 feet down and catches him just for the spite of it. Agmendamon then throws the govenor below atop his table. "REMEMBER!!"

Vell

with the city destroyed, Kiel morphed back into a blue bird, and flits back to the cliff, morphing into a pheonix, and cawing a loud, blue pheonix caw.

Chaze007

Agmendamon hears the sound and quickly ascends into the air onward to the cliff

Nortos

Dante who was just filling his stomach looks up and see's that the job is done, he folds within the shadows and appears back at the meeting place. He crouches waiting for the rest of the group

Fallen Angel X

As the couples fled, Tikoja took cover beneath what he thought to be bushes since he is blind. He had hoped that a small contingency of soldiers would arrive to investigate before the main invasion happened. And luckily there was. Unfortunately it was only a small group of about 20 soldiers but atleast that would be 20 soldiers less for them to fight.

"Now" Kiel had yelled.

About a half hour later, Tikoja could hear the cries and screams of the people in the city. The soldiers, unaware of Tikoja's prescence realize that the city is in danger. Forgetting about the task at hand, they leave themselves vulnerable, ready to be picked off. By now, Tikoja had already planned everything. Hidden underwater, he shot 3 shots towards the group of soldiers. Tikoja intentionally missed. He had wanted to play around with his targets. The soldiers quickly took a defensive position, unaware of as to how many opponents they could be facing. This time he let loose 1 shot, skinning one of the soldier's ear. Now, one of the few bright soldiers had figured out the shots were coming from the lake, he began pointing it out to the guard captain. Tikoja, with his enhanced hearing shot 2 arrows. This time, they didn't miss. It hit the soldier pointing out the lake in both his eyes. "YEARGH!" Sweet music to his ears. Now the soldiers were advancing towards the lake, towards Tikoja, just as he planned. The fools. The soldiers, now quite nervous and apprehensive were at the edge of the lake, where Tikoja could use his water magic to it's full extent.

A hand of water came from the lake itself grabbing 3 soldiers in to drown beneath the lake. His vision clear, Tikoja boldly jumped from the lake and using his water magic began to run on the lake towards the soldiers. The soldiers, completely confident now that they know it was a simple human instead of some dark water spirit, raise their swords to prepare for battle. Taking 3 arrows, Tikoja launches them into the enemies, nailing 3 of them in the head. Still running at full speed, Tikoja conjures up more water hands to grab the enemies down. As he got close, Tikoja propelled himself into the water. A few moments later, a wave, with Tikoja riding on it had crashed into the group. Shocked, and completely stunned, the enemy had lost 2 more soldiers from the depths of the lake, even more were lost to the barrage of arrows from Tikoja, who was now on land. Quite angry, the remaining enemies, about 5, had surrounded Tikoja. "You fools! It is better to just surrender and have a quick and painless death, then have a slow and painful one. For you are all no match for... Mr. Hyde!"

The enemies, still enraged, attacked Tikoja or atleast who seemed to be him. But they were no match for him. They were quickly disarmed and unable to move. Putting the survivors at the edge of the lake, he called forth 5 balls of water. He quickly broke the water and formed them into sharp icicles. "You will all be stabbed 84 times, 83 of them not hitting any of your vital organs. The 84th, assuming you don't bleed to death, will pierce your heart. This is the price you pay for defying mother nature! You could've redeemed yourselves, like I have. But now, it is too late." Tikoja told them as he walked away.

"Off to the meeting point. I'll hopefully be able to control... HIM until I get there. For now... I'll just enjoy my temporary eyesight"

( :-X )

A little bit later, just before Tikoja enters the meeting point, he drinks another potion. Upon entering he hears Dante. Tikoja then simply sits down on the dirt.

Nortos

(pfff u could only hear me cos i was eating pple lol remember i'm a "silent killer")

Vell

the warriors had gathered, Sarconagis apparently choosing to sit that one out.

"well done, Tikoja, a little bird told me of your 'performance' at the lake, I am pleased with all of you, Dante, you were an admirable distraction, and Agmen, I see there was no problem taking the Trolls, you all did swell, and I managed to find something. you may come out now."

Starrodkirby86

March 21, 2008, 10:45:43 pm #57 Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 10:47:00 pm by Starrodkirby86
After this performance, nearby, in the scenery, appears to be some rustling noises. Possibly an animal, something minor, maybe some large insect. Apparently though, the rustling had some intelligence. Eventually, the one who caused this event has came out to reveal itself. He quickly first replied however, "Before you people even consider of killing me, I have to tell you something. I love dragons and wyverns. Somehow, their  appearance and strength is so...majestic, it makes me envious of these creatures. I somehow want to be one. Of course, I'm one of those stupid humans."

The man kicks a rock. The rock seemed the fly a little farther than usual. He laughs at that rock. Then he looks at the group with some serious eyes. "I noticed your incredible feats. First, you killed my settlement. That's okay, I mean, I started to hate those people. Kind of got a little corrupt after they penned up those dragons. And it started to smell. Well, the smell I'm used to, but you get the picture. Now, this. The sheer violence, the action, I love it."

Although one may notice it, but the man's mind seemed to be in the enthusiastic mood, despite having his hometown being annihilated. 'Guess he's the traveler kind of type, or maybe he was a bum originally. He looked at all of them closely, in an attempt to analyze their abilities without freaking any one of them out. Intrigued, he then bellows out, "I am Galdek. Hurt me, and I will definitely hurt you in return. And I can pack a wallop."

(How is that? I hope I didn't mess anything up. If I did, then that would be a travesty.)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Vell

(nope)

"I think he would be a welcome addition to our group." Kiel said, then turned to face Galdek, "if ever in a battle you wish to ride with a Wyvern." Kiel then morphed into a Wyvern shape, of course, the scales were light blue, as per his signature, but he was every bit a genuine wyvern as any real one, then he morphed into a sky blue haired version of Galdek, "I, am Kieladron Nelfors, I am a Timeless Shapeshifter, from looking at all of you my age far surpasses yours, now, I have some business to attend to, you all may talk amongst yourself."

Kiel morphed into a light blue bird and flew into a nearby forest

Nortos

(pfff i'm from the times of Atlantis remember i destroyed it as a teenager in anger and puberty lol, but ur right ur still probably older)

"Human, just don't get in my way!"

Dante goes and crawls next to the camp fire, waiting for Kiel's next orders.