Mediator/Orator skill script

Started by GAX, March 15, 2008, 12:19:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GAX

Just a random idea that popped into my head that could be useful in ABS and TBS systems.  Anyone who's played Final Fantasy Tactics is aware of the Mediator (Orator in War of the Lions) class, which has a unique skill to persuade a creature or non-boss enemy to join your party as a "guest" until the end of battle, where if the creature has survived, you are given the option to add them to your party.  Now, here's the thing, I know that making it so that they join your party is not an easy feat, but how about adding this little twist:  The creature that joins is added as a "pet", whos skills and stats can be augmented through NPCs, Items, etc., and the creature can even evolve.

Just another random script idea from GAX72

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Blizzard

Blizz-ABS will support summonable pets (the ones that can level, etc.) and monsters (the ones that can't) in 2.0 when the ally AI is working.

IDK for other systems.

EDIT: OMG, POKEMON ABS IN REALTIME!
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

fugibo

Spoofus

April 06, 2008, 03:03:28 am #3 Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 03:04:00 am by Spoofus
QuoteEDIT: OMG, POKEMON ABS IN REALTIME!

lol reminds me of my game Wanderer

but yeah this would be a good idea

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/