Well in the Woods: Old Character Sketches

Started by Calintz, October 03, 2010, 12:49:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

I dug up some old sketches I put together a while back when I was still working on Well in the Woods. They were to be used as character references for the project. The characters portrayed are as follows: (respectively)

1. Gil (the fairy knight)
2. ??? (undecided)
3. Astine (the wohtearian assassin)

Sketch:
Spoiler: ShowHide

36inc

Hmm I like the fat faced one in the middle he reminds me of the atlantis character 'mole'

Hmm I surprised I remember that cartoon.
I am Rose Erin.

Calintz

LMAO I have no clue what you're talking about, but I like the fat one too! He wasn't even to be a character...I just drew him for kicks and giggles. Something about fat anime/manga characters, Lol. They make me smile, Haha. Like Ramus from Lunar Legend. A favorite of all time.

36inc

Quote from: Calintz on October 03, 2010, 01:18:01 am
LMAO I have no clue what you're talking about, but I like the fat one too! He wasn't even to be a character...I just drew him for kicks and giggles. Something about fat anime/manga characters, Lol. They make me smile, Haha. Like Ramus from Lunar Legend. A favorite of all time.

It doesnt surprise me,Atlantis was a disney cartoon.It didnt get much attension.
But I liked one of the girls in it named Audrey ,so the cartoon stuck with me.
I am Rose Erin.

Calintz

Oh, I'm a big Disney fan, Lol.
I think I know which movie you're talking about now.

I'm more familiar with Disney's 'good' stuff: Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, Peter Pan, Oliver and Company, Tarzan, Hercules...you know...the good stuff. =).

36inc

Quote from: Calintz on October 03, 2010, 02:02:20 am
Oh, I'm a big Disney fan, Lol.
I think I know which movie you're talking about now.

I'm more familiar with Disney's 'good' stuff: Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, Peter Pan, Oliver and Company, Tarzan, Hercules...you know...the good stuff. =).

yeah Atlantis was kinda half great.
Its was well done,polished,and I enjoyed the cast.But it was pretty easy to forget.
it didnt make much of an impact.

espeacaly sense they would later release treasure planet
I am Rose Erin.

Calintz

Oh nope! Treasure Planet was the one I was thinking of, LMFAO!

36inc

lol Cant help it,it was too good.it over shadowed everything three years behind it.

I am Rose Erin.