Your favorite cartoons from your childhood

Started by Holyrapid, October 03, 2010, 10:59:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: legacyblade on October 04, 2010, 02:58:00 pm
Was I the only child who hated tom and jerry? Honestly, I've never found it entertaining. I guess slapstick just isn't my thing though.

I never liked it either.. except in that one aphex twin music video, which was trippy as hell. But in every other context, I disliked it.

Kett Shee

Quote from: legacyblade on October 04, 2010, 02:58:00 pm
Was I the only child who hated tom and jerry? Honestly, I've never found it entertaining. I guess slapstick just isn't my thing though.

This.
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Diokatsu

poxy

Surprised no one's mentioned any old school Disney cartoons. Chip n' Dale, Tale Spin, Gummi Bears, Duck Tales... I enjoyed these a lot as a small kid.

Also liked Animaniacs, MiB animated series, Ren and Stimpy, DBZ...
My Project: ShowHide

Calintz

CatDog!
Rocket Power!
Cow and Chicken!
Powerpuff Girls fuc* yea!

Oh, and one of my all time favorite animes growing up. I watched a lot of Inuyasha.

Nightowl Atticus

I often watched Ducktales when I were a little kiddo, I even had the movie but I guess my bro sold that away :(
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers @ the top of a skyscraper about to jump.
Copy and paste this if you are the 5% that would shout "Jump assholes!"

Landith

Recess was amazing. How can none of ya'll mention that?
Besides that I think I'm with most of ya'll.

blackfox1250

Inuyasha(Own all seasons on DVD), Tom and Jerry, Invader Zim(Still watch all the time), Woody the Woodpecker, Chip 'n Dale,  :ninja:, Loony Toons/Bugsbunny and Tweety show, Garfield(The original), Alvin and the chipmunks, The PinkPanther, The Smurfs, The Road-Runner Show, etc.

This list is endless

Holyrapid

Warner cartoons, yes. Still love them. Same goes for the pink panther. Woody and Garfield :D The original is the best of all the Garfield's. They're actually showing it again here in Finland (though on a pay channel...)
Any of you seen Moomins (Muumit in Finnish)?

Nightowl Atticus

Quote from: Landith on October 09, 2010, 09:48:10 pm
Recess was amazing. How can none of ya'll mention that?
Besides that I think I'm with most of ya'll.
Oh, yeah, Recess. I first saw them when I were 8 years old and we received alot new channels, including Disney Channel. I watched it until we got rid of channels we don't watch (including Disney Channel) but that was when Recess was never ran on DC again and instead the whole channel was about Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana and High School Musical.
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers @ the top of a skyscraper about to jump.

blackfox1250

Quote from: DesPKP on October 10, 2010, 03:28:01 am
Warner cartoons, yes. Still love them. Same goes for the pink panther. Woody and Garfield :D The original is the best of all the Garfield's. They're actually showing it again here in Finland (though on a pay channel...)
Any of you seen Moomins (Muumit in Finnish)?

thats awesome to bad i don't live in Finland
and have cable/satilite for that matter:^_^':

Fallen Angel X

Pinky and the Brain, I shall not forget you.

Nightowl Atticus

I also had a collection of old Donald Duck cartoons from 30-40s to present time, dood. My brother sold the collection too, dood. X_X

Holyrapid

@blackfox, even if you lived in Finland, you wouldn't need a cable or satellite dish, if you have either a digital-tv (digi-tv fros short) or so called 'digital box' (literal translation) that has a conax paycard module in it, and live in a house where you can get a normal antenna based transmission, you then only would need PlusTV pay channel card...

blackfox1250

@DesPKP Thanks for the info...     but i don't think I'm going to Finland any time soon.

Vell

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.