Magic: The Gathering

Started by Diokatsu, October 19, 2010, 09:19:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Diokatsu

Or known by it's other name, Combat: The Dispersion.

Anyone else play? I'm getting pretty into it and I'm wondering if it's just me or this game extremely fun.

winkio

Old game is old. 

Me and my two older brother played through the nineties, then sold our collections around 2004, and haven't played since.

Diokatsu

Quote from: winkio on October 19, 2010, 09:21:08 pm
Old game is old. 

Me and my two older brother played through the nineties, then sold our collections around 2004, and haven't played since.

Old game is old. Admitted.

Blizzard

I almost started playing in 2007, but I never got to it. Though, I played a few games with a buddy when we were kids (something like 12 years ago).
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

WhiteRose

I played a few rounds with one of my friends once. It was pretty fun.

red.yoshi

I've been playing this game religiously with my friends and cousins for what has to be around 12 years or so by now. I've blown entire days off playing it.  :^_^':
"So, I started reading this book called the Bible. It's pretty good so far."
"Jesus dies at the end."
"GODDAMNIT."

Diokatsu

Quote from: red.yoshi on October 20, 2010, 11:39:10 am
I've been playing this game religiously with my friends and cousins for what has to be around 12 years or so by now. I've blown entire days off playing it.  :^_^':

you're old as fuck.

red.yoshi

Quote from: Diokatsu on October 20, 2010, 02:00:44 pm
Quote from: red.yoshi on October 20, 2010, 11:39:10 am

you're old as fuck.

Please..don't remind me ,_,|||
"So, I started reading this book called the Bible. It's pretty good so far."
"Jesus dies at the end."
"GODDAMNIT."

King Munkey

I got into it when I was about seven and played up until about three or four years ago. It was fun while it lasted.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Spoofus

i use to play
in knoxville they held lil tournaments every saturday me and my buddy would go and play
i use to be pretty good but i havent played in about a year now
if there is a good mtg programs that let you play online i would play with anyone who wanted to on here

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

tSwitch

I don't like the new expac.
Mirrodin again, which sucked.

Also Infect.

I'll wait.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Diokatsu

Quote from: NAMKCOR on October 27, 2010, 02:23:44 pm
I don't like the new expac.
Mirrodin again, which sucked.

Also Infect.

I'll wait.

Infect and mill are the only decks that I don't beat much.

vvalkingman

I started in 8th edition. Picked it back up during the M10 thingy. My deck shoots to make the player discard cards and ultimately their entire deck. The name of the creature escapes me but it's like a 4/6 and when it attacks the player the player puts the top 20 cards of their library into the graveyard lol nasty stuff like that :D  hymn to torach and hypnotic specters. Fun stuff, haven't played much lately though. What kind of decks are you guys packing? or used to pack?

Diokatsu

Mill/discard deck? Generally a cool idea, if a "cheap" one. Mill is really fun though. If you play blue, get some archive traps. Great card.

I play white/blue control. I generally win with luminarch ascension or gettign akroma off. I have two jace belerens and an elspeth to help support too.