100% hit success?

Started by vvalkingman, November 03, 2010, 04:28:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

vvalkingman

I'm actually surprised that this question doesn't get asked more often...*eyes bloodshot from searching forums for previous entry on subject* anywho, I'm using RPG Maker XP with Tons and Blizzard's Easy Overdrive system. Now, I have two issues with hit success. The first being with overdrive skills. Is there a way to make these skills specifically have a 100 % success rate? or unresistable? The second question is in regards to the hit rates for mages and priests who, though they have rods/hammers that deal low damage, have the hit rate as if they were weilding a two handed ax <.< i am fine with making their attack hit every time no miss. Is there a way that this can be done? I tried adding a "hit" state to the armor of the mage/priest that increased the hit rate to 200% but they still couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a stick lol other then assigning the actors a ridiculously large amount of dex, I can't think of a way around this. Thoughts? Thanks forum :)

vvalkingman

vvalkingman

One more bump before I give up and just deal with it :(

RoseSkye

vvalkingman

Well, I discovered negative EVA...and that solved my problem for the most part :D thanks for putting up with me being a blind idiot :^_^': take it easy!