Hiya! The names Hikari-P or johnkapid

Started by johnkapid, November 04, 2010, 06:27:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

johnkapid

Hiya! I'm newly registered here!
I'm a RM Dev for Hikari's Circle and I'm experiencd with VX&XP.
I'm currently working on an online game. I got everything under control and not even one problem showed up when setting up servers.
Anyways, I've set up every server that is used in RM from RMX to Vampyr.
I've been looking over this forum a lot and finally a problem arise.

Anyway, nice to meet you.^^

Spoofus

welp i guess im first to welcome ya

soooo welcome to a wonderful world

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

WhiteRose

Welcome to Chaos Project! Hopefully we'll be able to help you get your problems worked out... or the RMXP-related ones, at any rate.

Valdred

You do realize that by joining chaos project your physical body cease to exist?

Blizzard

No, actually it's still there. It's just that it's now in my possession. :naughty:
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Lobstrosity

Hello and welcome! And, as this is site run by Blizzard, and because he now owns your body, I think you can figure out the rest from here.
Don't come any closer. I'm armed... with SCIENCE!

johnkapid

Soul capturing huh? But I'm a soul reaper so its impossible to get my soul. Lolz
Thanks for a very warm welcome.

Ryex

hello there! strangely thats how this forum gets most of it's members. people using a script need help, or are looking for a script and can only get it from the famously talented scripters here. thus they either lurk for a while and join, or join right off the bat.

Welcome!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Subsonic_Noise

Hello there! As you can see in this topic, we mainly consist of Whiterose, Spoofus, Blizzard, Ryexander amd people trying too hard to be funny. To oppose this, I will end this post without any humorous statement.

Yep, it's over.

Diokatsu

Karltheking4

Kett Shee

Why hello there, and welcome to Chaos Project.
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Nightowl Atticus

November 07, 2010, 03:00:21 am #12 Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 03:02:25 am by Nightowl Atticus
Hello and welcome to Black Mesa Facility. I hope I can perform cruel tests on you. That will be very EXCRUCIATING.
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers @ the top of a skyscraper about to jump.
Copy and paste this if you are the 5% that would shout "Jump assholes!"