Fields of Mirrors

Started by Blizzard, November 06, 2010, 12:44:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

It's supposed to be somewhat monotone. That guy is supposedly at some psychiatric facility and he's telling them about his weird dream while still trying to make sense of it.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

January 13, 2013, 05:43:43 pm #21 Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 05:45:01 pm by Ryex
I'm not saying he needs to be raving mad, but there should still be tonal changes to indicate some sort of conviction like the words are his and not read off a script.

well that my thoughts at least, it's your piece so you can do as you feel best.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

I rerecorded the vocals, changed the text, remastered the vocals and remastered the rest slightly more.

Blizzard Borealis - Fields of Mirrors

IT'S DONE!

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

HOLY FN;AOIKEQ;NWE.1!

It'S GrEaT! ASDFQJNW'[ekporqlm we!!!!!!11!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

While the previous vocals were more or less just supposed to sound like they were taken from a movie, this time the vocals actually partially reflect a personal experience.

Lobstrosity

A *private* experience. ;) Sounds good.
Don't come any closer. I'm armed... with SCIENCE!